What are you smoking tonight? Just came down off agent orange...

What are you smoking tonight? Just came down off agent orange, my first experience with anxiety (first real sativa dominant I've tried) when high, wasn't overwhelming but I had to tone it down with some of my CBD weed.

dude

I'm "smokin'" God's grace. Druggies get a one way trip to fucking hell.

I was doing dihydrocodeine and weed 3 months ago, quit everything and feeling better actually. Drugs ruin you man

I only smoke like 1 or 2 hits of sativa so I don't get the anxiety/paranoia and I enjoy it more.

U sound like the worst person to smoke with. I bet u "over dosed" on an edible before too faggot

The only think I smoke is pages from the bible.

Nobody will be impressed by the amount of weed you smoke on Sup Forums fam, dont try so hard.

Currently ran dry for the first time in at least a year. All day smoker since idk when. Not even in the mood for gaming. what do? also anyone experience in quitting?

Try eating something. Usually only get paranoid on an empty stomach.

Enjoying some G13 myself.

Green Crack.

Yeah, I smoke. I smoke the ten commandments.

Not even that, u sound like u over analyze the fuck outta weed. Indica/hybrid/sativa is bullshit. It's all hybrid these days. Get hip on terpenes, you will learn more about weed than u ever thought there was to know about it.

dafuq faget

Sour diesel bho and Moby Dick sativa.

Why smoke like a peasant?

Go to church on Sunday, kid. You learn there is so much more to life, and the afterlife, than "weed"

Why would I want to get deeper in weed knowledge though? I'd rather learn something that I can use in life. Don't waste your life on silly shit bro

Brudda, I work in a dispensary and have been in the industry for a year. Why would I not want to expand my knowledge on it?

Plus, u should know exactly what ur smoking or else you will get cancer in 10 years from smoking shit weed

I am smoking Godbud Op!

blue hash and sour jack tonight

I went from roughly everyday for a year to stopping, haven't smoked in a month. It's kind of hard for the first few nights but I just started to drink and now I'm totally fine without either.

I tried to do that but it was so pleasant I felt like pushing the limits, apparently not as good of an idea with sativas as it is with indicas kek

With indis I just get way happier and more relaxed.

Probably just going to chill with some Grape Krypt. Also have Ghost Train Haze, but I'm not sure I want to get mind-blasted.

I fucking love G13 man, it makes me feel so great. Only problem for me is my day after is really foggy and slow. It's not a terrible hangover just some mildly annoying after effects.

Smoke the barrel of my gun you degenerate faggot

That come from a dispensary or is your dealer OCD about freshness?

greasy pink weed and neville's haze shatter

who's in central mass I'm getting desperate

Isn't weed legal there now? Do they not have dispensaries yet?

looks good af

its pretty nice stuff
also check'd

You'll be the first to get gassed in the new age

I just bought 5 grams and have 3 tabs of acid for me and a buddy tomorrow

Larry OG

>get deeper in weed knowledge though?
Know what you're smoking retard. Like user said, study up on the terpenes. STUDY THEM YOU FUCK.