Is it possible to DDOS a landline?

Is it possible to DDOS a landline?

Pic related. It's dat bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_slamming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, of course

With loic?

no with a sip provider that lets you pass caller id, asterisk and and autodialing script.

bare in mind interfering with operation of a telephone or telephone network is a federal offence and you can go to federal prison even for a prank because they take it seriously

It's a pizza shop. I worked there for 7 years, andthere turkish cousins just moved to the states. They said they fired me cuz I've been showing up late, which is BS

while you're at it try this then en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telephone_slamming

but don't get mad when the fcc or comparable agency is knocking at your door lol

I'll go to a Taco Bell a few Towns over and use their Wi-Fi

to send a call to a public network telephone network you'll need pstn service or a gateway provider, either way credit cards and id will be needed at some point and you'll either have to fake that too or make it really easy to find you. it wouldn't cost more than $10 a day to take down a pizza shop buy you'll spend years in court or prison if you're caught. weigh your pros and cons

Just splice a mains power plug onto a phone connector cable, and plug it in and turn on, dial the number you want to fuck with and then WHILE THE CALL IS STILL CONNECTED very quickly (within about 1 second) switch your phone plug for the mains power one.

Phone lines are designed to only carry a few volts so if you plug in mains power (120 or 240 volts depending on what country you're in) it will go through the phone lines and melt their phone, possibly set their hair on fire.

What would you do if your in my situation? They got rid of me after 7 years just to make room for their mudslide cousins. Could I log onto their Wi-Fi and donate money to Isis?

Lol the blotto box from the anarchists cookbook?

It would probably be figured out quickly, don't do that.

If you want to fuck on them just write a list of all the dodgy food practices you know of and report them to the health inspector.

i guess it depends on the workers rights in your area, if you are protected by wrongful dismissal id go after severance or temporary support, if not i would probably start looking for another job to someday afford moving to a state or province with better job protection.

the high road is generally more worth it, that being said if you know where they keep their money it's time to take a nice break from working

>Work for a Telco
>Don't bother, will find you
>Not worth your pathetic minimum wage job
>Head back to mom's basement, play vidya

You want to DDOS the Queen of England?

pretty much. in the grand scheme the regular telephone network is not as much of a wild west as the internet. as more places move to voip there's a lot of vulnerability there but mitigation is always getting better so that window may be closing slowly.

>backdoor their system
>donate money to isis
>sign up for some cheesy p
>do a purposefully shit data erasure
>leave some incriminating things
>erase any trace of yourself
>drop an anonymous tip from a payphone
>hope you don't get arrested

They pay me under the table mostly. They give me my hours by check. but they haven't paid me in the check for about 6 months now. I think they've been planning to do this the whole time. I deliver pizzas by the way. So I can't file for unemployment

Kek I would love to see them being carted away

Pardon me, but are you trying to DDoS Betty White's physical telephone?

Why would you do this?

Why would you want to do this?

just leave an anonymous tip at ICE, or report "suspicious middle easterners" with FBI.
chances are someone working there is overstaying a visa or not allocated for a work permit, and at he very least they'll get a visit and spook the shit out of them.

You really think that golden girl has a cell phone?

if only lul

>Telephone network in place for a century
>People trying to steal from them for same period even employees
>We've been there done that, got 2 sets of t-shirts
>You'll barely cause us an inconvenience but you'll be having your stool pushed in by bubba in federal pen
>Move on kid

They do have two albanians working there 50 hours a week making mad Loot, and they're on the State Medicaid Program. How do I go about reporting something like that. I really dislike albanians

What's wrong with Alabama?

call the police and place an anonymous tip, you jew

1-866-DHS-2ICE for ice

I'd so pay to watch her bitch slap you OP.

Look into John Draper. He was a genius hacker who hacked phone lines and wound up in prison multiple times.

I love her.

I would quit being a bitch and get over it. Get a better job than a shitty pizza place and get on with your life.

Well it's the only job I could find with 6 felonies on my record

>6 felonies
Goddamn, dude. You have six already and you're asking people on Sup Forums to help you get your seventh? Straighten up, nigger. I've heard construction hires felons. Don't end up rotting in jail for life.