Favorite type of chubsters?

Favorite type of chubsters?

>Cute face
>Soft, smooth body (not lumpy/cellulite)
>Either small perky tits or saggy gigatits
>Nipple piercings and other "alt" stuff is a nice bonus

Sadly my gf is none of these. She's chubby alright, but in all the wrong ways. Y tho.

I hope you don't consider pic related a "cute face". She's not a mutant, but I'm not even good a picking up women and pic related would be my safety fuck.

Same

My girl fits here I think.

When I say cute I mean youngish and not double chinned.

She's nothing special but as far as real life attainable girls go she's on the better end of normal.

Nice. They have a great hang to them but they don't lay flat against her body like my gf's do.

Here's a better angle of her. I think she's what your looking for

that girl's face is super cute. sweet in a hard to describe way.

Still here op? Or anyone else interested in her?

I would like to come home to that chick.

I'm interested. The bottom half of her face looks pretty cute. Does she have a cute face? What are her pubes like?

omg im in love with her please send a link or her name

Right now she's shaved smooth but I also have a few pics of when she grew her cunt out if you want.

Op here, I’m a faggot

And she has a great face but I can't post it. It looks great looking up at you while her mouth is stuffed full of your cock

maybe your gf is not chubby but instead fat?

I like a little hair down there. Not a jungle. More like a well-maintained hedge.

I understand mate. I can only imagine.

Exactly here's some fuzz on that pussy. What do you think? Do you play with it or just like the look?

Pretty cute. I see it as a nice carpet on which to rub my dick and unload.

I agree. Love pulling out of her just in time to get my cum in her bush. And nothing like munching her carpet.

A better view

Big tits and cute smile

Looks like you've got a comfy gf on your hands. I will choose a cute girl over a hot girl any day. Any relationship advice when it comes to girls like this?

Yeah she's pretty cool. Likes to have me fuck her in the ass which is awesome. And just find someone your comfortable with