What does this image mean ?

What does this image mean ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Crime shouldn't be punished and college should be paid for by taxpayers.

Niggers playing victim and race card as usual??

Prison is too expensive. Make it more efficient.

This is a misleading question.
Prison was allways an integral part of black education.

you can't go to college unless you manage to finish elementary school, so this nigger's point is irrelevant...

An education is a terrible thing to waste on a nigger's mind.

It means blacks are such a net drag on the economy that it's cheaper for everyone to put them in jail.

execute more often

niggers gibmedats no matter which way their life turns out

fippitybippity my famalam

Good point. Rope is cheaper.

It means we should execute prisoners with a .357 to save money and stop sending niggers to school.

Here's the thing.
Despite what anyone wants you to believe, only 3% of all people in state prison (they mention Illinois) are there for drug crime.
60% of all people in prison are there for violent crime
another 30% are there for property crime?

Where am I going with this?
Negros have written a book called "The New Jim Crow" touting that prison is made up of 1/3 blacks BECAUSE of drug law.

However, if we look at the numbers...
Blacks commit 60% of all violent crimes in the US, despite that Black men (ages 18-35 are 3% of the US population).

You have a 1:5 chance that any black man you meet will become a violent criminal in their life time.

>give us free things and excuse criminal activities by race or else

hesrightyouknow.jpeg

except 357 mag is too expensive

>Blacks who don't commit crimes get paid to educate themselves.
Really makes you think, huh?

Holy kek

Wow, prison is expensive. They should introduce penal camps or colonies for all those who are long term or aren't there for the first time.

kek

Ahh, now I get. Niggers prefer jail over college because the get more money in jail. Hmm, maybe they aren't as stupid is I thought...

i say use confiscated drugs. give people super heroic doses of heroin, meth or coke. hell people might even volunteer.

A good old timey rope can be used again and again.

you cropped out the third nigger with a sign saying "Illinois spends several $billion per year to pay for negro gibs-me-dats"

.22 caliber bullets are very cheap and a single one to the back of the head is quite effective.

Eliminate prison altogether. Institute a "rehabilitate or die" approach where only violent crimes are punished (so you can do all the drugs you want but as soon as you rob someone for drug money, you get punished), all of that money is instead funneled into social programs which basically help these people become functioning members of society. Help them get an education in something that can get them a job (this, of course, assuming we fix the economy on top of this so anyone who is willing to work is able to get a decent job), if they need therapy or certain psychiatric medication we give that to them. Anything to help get them on their feet, able to be self-sufficient, pay taxes, and not commit crimes.

If they can't do that though, and keep committing crimes? You kill them. Those are your choices: either become a functioning member of society (mostly just meaning that you don't infringe upon other people and you can handle your own shit, pretty minimal) or get executed.

After a decade or two, enough of the chaff of society should have been executed, so you wouldn't even really need to execute many people anymore after that. You'd save a ton of money too.

Also on top of that, assuming we balanced the budget/started eliminating debt, and made it so anyone who was willing to work could get a job making at least a livable wage, eliminate welfare except specifically for people who were literally physically unable to work. If you don't work, you don't eat. If you don't work you get to fucking die you lazy piece of shit.

Trump make me part of your cabinet please.

a rope will wear out eventually. A bucket of water is all you need.

More executions and public service/public physical punishment instead of prisons

>Institute a "rehabilitate or die" approach
that works fine in theory, but in practise it will result in corruption if you don't also completely rework the legal process.

Morally, you'd have to be 99% sure that someone was guilty if the punishment was death. That is why death penalty cases are extremely expensive, due to the extremely long legal process. The cost of actually keeping them locked up is lower than if you sentence them to death, due to this.

>That is why death penalty cases are extremely expensive, due to the extremely long legal process.
It didn't use to be that way at all. Before the war if you got convicted for murder you had a few weeks for an appeal and were usually hanged about two months after the first trial.

How about Roman or Nazi German law? They had different forms of punishments redarding whether a citizen was indicted or a foreigner. You can make things easier restricting appeals for foreigners. (They have a higher crime rate anyway.)

>It didn't use to be that way at all.

hence a ton of people who were innocent got killed, because the legal process was extremely flawed and didn't take time to process evidence, let alone gather any.

Would you be fine with getting executed by a system that didn't take the time to see if you were actually guilty?

>that works fine in theory, but in practise it will result in corruption if you don't also completely rework the legal process.

Yes, you would have to do that. I'm generally in favor of trying to simplify it, similar to how fucked up the tax code currently is and all it's various loopholes.

What I'm saying is, you could take all of that money currently being spent on prisons and use that money instead to help people. Instead of essentially creating career criminals who become hardened in prison and when they get out, have no real prospects at a normal life and are almost forced back into a life of crime to survive, giving them contacts in gangs and other criminal organizations etc, you instead take someone who fucked up and help them fix their lives.

If they have mental disorders (mental health is something we pretty much don't deal with at all in this country unfortunately), society pays for them to get treatment, whether through talk therapy or drugs if needed, whatever. If they need money and commit crimes because they're in poverty, you help them get training (whether GED, vocational, or college), maybe even get them tutoring, whatever needs to happen to get them the ability to get a job and become a functioning member of society. They don't even need to make a ton of money, just enough so they don't commit crimes any more and can pay their rent/taxes/food/etc. This also includes, of course, a fixed economy where anyone who is willing to work hard and follow the rules can get a job and become successful. The american dream of rags to riches, if you will. You can't do this if people who are ready, willing, and able to work can't find work because there are no jobs in the first place to get.

Most criminals are usually in those two categories of either mental illness or poverty, so society should focus on helping to eliminate those problems. If they are insane beyond repair or unwilling to work, then we eliminate them. Eventually the chaff is gone.

>German humor

My reality is changing.

You think what we got todays is better? Serial killers and rapists being released after they have been declared "cured" and then they go off and kill again?

There are simply some crimes from which a return to society is impossible.

what you are describing is essentially the nordic prison model.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfEsz812Q1I

All I'm saying is that if you have a very short time between sentencing and execution (to save money), you better be damn sure that the person is guilty.

I'm 100% for the death penalty, if the case is waterproof. Personally I'd apply the death penalty to all kinds of premeditated crimes that resulted in damaging another person.

Ran out of character count there... but basically: Most criminals are either mentally ill or poor with only crime as an option to provide for themselves/their families. I think it would be best if society did everything in it's power to help these people to become functioning members of society, able to provide for themselves/their families at least on a minimal level, able to get a decent job as long as they are willing to work and increase their standard of living based upon their merits (i.e. focus on rewarding those who do good work in society and getting rid of those who are incompetent, or at least preventing them from moving up), and dealing with any mental problems they may have (instead of exacerbating these illnesses like prison currently does).

Of course, a strong economy is essential to this. Generally speaking you'd help all of the people who can be helped and they will become normal citizens who don't infringe upon other people, and those who are beyond all hope of saving (despite trying of course) you kill in a quick and cheap manner (.22 bullet).

Over time I would imagine you wouldn't have to execute so many people each year since all of these people who are beyond hope of salvation will be dead and unable to breed or otherwise have an impact on society. They're already a relatively small segment of the population, but this way you're constantly reducing their number by either helping them to get on their feet and become self-sufficient, or killing them off.

The only real problem with this idea is bleeding heart liberals because they fuck up everything, don't believe in personal responsibility at all, and think we need to save literally everyone no matter the cost. My method would save a ton of money, actually help people who needed the help, and kill off all of the chaff of society, however.

Germany bringing the bants

just use .22
1 shot to the skull is almost 100% lethal

water evaporates, all you need is one sam hyde

Muh... Edmukate

I'll check out that docu, but since it's almost a half hour long can I just get a quick answer at least as to their policy on the death penalty? I still feel like the "or die" is a pretty important part of the "rehabilitate or die" idea, for people who are simply incapable of being rehabilitated into productive members of society no matter what help is given.

it means that if you shoot both your country gains 100.000 dollars per year

just drown them in the recycled bodily fluids of the previous executed criminals

Looks like prison guards make shitty salaries. That $88,000 probably covers 3-4 guards.

>it should be more expensive to put people through school than through prison

this is what that image is suggesting

>you better be damn sure that the person is guilty. I'm 100% for the death penalty, if the case is waterproof.

It'd be a lot easier to do this if we could focus our efforts specifically on violent crimes (theft, rape, murder, etc) and had a much more simplified legal process than we currently do. We'd have much fewer cases to actually deal with in this case, and so they could be given much more attention than they currently do.

And like I said: ultimately, if you do some crime like this, you aren't sent to prison. You are put into a rehabilitation program where we help you, so that you won't commit the same crimes again. I'd probably have murder be a special case though, where if you are proven to be a murderer you don't get rehabilitated you just get executed immediately.

But if you keep committing crimes like theft and rape and such and getting caught (three strikes rule sounds nice to me but "how many times" is something that could be debated), and show yourself to be unable to be rehabilitated despite a number of attempts, then you die.

Then after a decade or two I'd expect the number of crimes to drastically be reduced since criminals would either have fixed their shit or would be dead.

>i committed a crime
>i was locked up at the expense of the american taxpayer
>its somehow someone elses fault that this money is being spent on me in jail instead of something more worthwhile

Business idea: save money for education by not committing the fucking crime in the first place

prison is more expensive than college so the girl made the wrong choice 2bh

we don't have the death penalty. Instead we spend a ton of resources on rehabilitating criminals and drug users, and as a result see very little repeat offenders, or criminality in general (relative to USA and in fact most of the world)
¨
You should see the documentary as it illustrates the point, by having an american prison officer take tours of Nordic prisons and comparing.

try this out guise

Oh yeah I'm definitely gonna watch it, have it bookmarked and already watched a bit.

That said, I'm guessing that mainly works because of your mostly homogeneous population and smaller population size, so I can imagine the "or die" part isn't as necessary since you likely simply don't have that many people unable to be rehabilitated for the previously stated reasons.

I think in the U.S. it'd be a more important thing to have, at least for a few decades to get shit under control. Similar situation to gun control in the U.S. vs. Australia, where the latter is only about a 6% of the population of the former and is essentially an island surrounded by water (whereas the U.S. is connected by land to both Canada and Mexico). People try to use Australia to say gun control works but don't look at the huge glaring differences that make that shit possible in the first place over there, and why because of that it wouldn't work here.

keeping niggers is expensive nowadays

Get rid of prisons. Execute violent criminals and indenture the non-violent ones. Use this human capital to enact large-scale public works.

I want to go to prison in norway.

>.22 caliber bullets are very cheap and a single one to the back of the head is quite effective.
Rope can be reused though

wtf i hate laws now

Today a German has remembered the face of his father.

That's the argument all marijuana legalization makes. They think if you make you legal we will empty out the prisons, despite prisons only account for a very small percent of users caught with recreational amounts.

>$12500
>£8501
>for an "education"

What exactly was the guy "studying", and why the fuck are the government paying for it?

Use criminals to maintain colleges

Dude, a bottomless pit filled with magma.

>what does this image mean

nothing, it's just the states finances. don't like it, move to another state

also 88k/year per prisoner seems highly improbable, but that's just an assumption

You are almost making me feel sorry for Dresden. Almost.

>88k/year per prisoner seems highly improbable

because many prisons are privately owned, they can and will overcharge the state for their "services". It's ironic, because that kind of money could buy world class rehabilitation which would result in less cost over time (which is against the interest of the privately owned prisons).

>tfw I get 17K a year from Illinois
>tfw niggers think this isn't enough

I have low rate loans paying for living expenses and I'll graduate with no debt.

It means American can save money by deporting both to Africa.

Niggers getting imprisoned is a drain on the economy, the only logical explanation is total annihilation

Damn, they jailed all those gradeschoolers?