When does a woman owe a man sex ?

when does a woman owe a man sex ?

never

Agreeing to get married on the pretense that sex will be available

When they consent. Gee user, you sound pretty rapey tonight.

if it's a point in a legally binding contract.

I would also add if she gave her word, but women have no honor so it doesn't count

/thread

Every time a man wants it. We’re men, not pussies.

she never owe's a man sex

although there is very little stopping him from taking it.

lol fucking control freak. sounds like you want to honor-shame women for not wanting to have sex with you. learn how to freedom.

Every 2. day imo.
And licking should always be paid back equally.

Holy fucking pathetic shit!

If you are such a fucking loser that women don't want sex with you, your problem isn't being owed sex, it's that you are a fucking worthless sack of shit.

While there will always be women who don't want it, there should always be plenty enough who do.

Sex is the most natural thing, everyone wants it, everyone does it, but if you are expecting it as currency, you are failing hard.

If I take my wife to a $100+ dinner, buy her an expensive gift and treat her well, that bitch OWES me the V. Of course, if she cleans the whole house, cooks for me and is good to me, I owe her the D. So I'd say: In a loving marriage after being good to each other.

It's called foreplay and arousal. You find what triggers them and treat them to it.

Nah. Bullshit. She agrees. If I wine and dine her AND I want sex, she owes it to me. Fucking kids telling me how to marriage. Let's see you work 50 hours a week and then your wife expect an hour of foreplay before you get your dick sucked. I bet you don't, faggot.

At all times.

No, I work 65 a week and only have time on the weekends, but we know how each other ticks and we enjoy it. I don't make her do shit, we have respect and equality.

Once they are married, and if they are not satisfying their husbands, then the husbands have a right to get it elsewhere.

This tbqh

Never. A women will just keep giving sex to a man whom she is receiving something from. If she's gotten what she wanted, she's no longer obliged to deliver.

>The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place. — Robert Briffault, The Mothers, Vol. I, p. 191

The question was "When does a woman OWE sex" you cucked faggot. Not "When should a woman give you sex when you've done nothing to deserve it." If I come home wanting a blowjob and she's tired, that's fine. You go to bed, dear. But if I take her out on a grand night, and she feels great, and I want a blowjob, she's obligated to please me if she can. Marriage includes sexual gratification as part of the contract. What are you, 12 and in your first relationship? If you get home from a 12 hour work day and your wife expects an hour of foreplay before she'll give you a bj, she's a bitch and you're a beta. Also, bullshit on you working 65 hours a week. What are you, a trucker? Give me a rundown of your work week. How many hours a day, how many days a week, kid?

You sound like you have more oestrogen than your wife

Mm. Argument from a man-child who's run out of valid points. Go to bed, Timmy.

I kinda need to know the name of this video..

>. Not "When should a woman give you sex when you've done nothing to deserve it.
Well fucking said. Every-time I pay the mortgage for my stay at home wife, she OWES me a blow...... or she can take her ass to work and help with the bills.

always

Don't mind me. Europoor who got woken up by my neighbours arguing. Marriage is for some, but it is not for me.

But that is never stated anywhere in the marriage contract. It's better to go MGTOW and just pay for sex.

Well I love my marriage. Have a good night, user.

Kek. MGTOWs are the biggest betas of all time and convince themselves they're just enlightened alphas. Grow up. Marriage is sensical and awesome if you're not an irresponsible, immature manchild. I had 20 girlfriends and 5 lays before I met my wife, and she gushes over me daily and her parents love me. Keep telling yourself you're foreveralone by choice.

Also, sexual relations are a de facto part of marriage. You can get a divorce on the grounds of "She never fucks me." And it will stand in court.

Sauce on video?

>Paying for sex
Just get a few fuck buddies, get your biological urges over with and live your life. bachelor lifestyle is natural, eunuch lifestyle is not. MGTOWS deny biology. They acknowledge that they are losing the game and instead of bettering themselves, they just give up. Might as well cut your balls off at that point.

You really suck at life. No one owes anyone shit. It is obvious you are a simple laborer

It's pretty simple. Either your wife sexually satisfies you or you get it some place else. Being a respectful man, you give your wife the first option to bring you the gratification.

Me and my wife agree on this. How's your hand treating you, Fabio?

when she says she will but renegades on it later

You can have sex as MGTOW but you shouldn't give women any power over you so relationships marriage should be avoided.

/thread
if you can't persuade and seduce a woman to fuck, you have inferior skillz/genetics and deserve to have your lineage die out.

/r/incel was banned for good reason

No, no. Her not putting out doesn't give me a license to cheat. If I have a problem, I confront her on it like a man. What pussy goes behind their loyal, good woman's back like that? What if her parent just died and she's depressed for a month or I've got some crotch rot going on? Cheating is never okay, scumbag.

That's why you get at least more than one fuckboddy. So you won't develop oneitis. So you can simply walk away is she starts acting. Sure it may sound like a bleak solution, but it's better than being locked in with a person you've come to hate.

If she was loyal and a good woman you would be getting the pussy and not cheating.

When she borrowed it from him

when she looks like this

Ignored the valid reasons she may not be in the mood for a prolonged period, huh? How convenient for you.

Men who live in with women have lower testosterone, just thought you'd want to know

When she chooses to live with him and leeches every single dollar she receives directly from him.
Aka 99% of women today.

Men who live alone for prolonged periods and never have a normal relationship wind up neckbeards. Just thought you'd want to know. Also, grammar is important. Use it.

Source?

You'll have to define prolonged period. I have a couple of beta friends who get it from their wife 2 or 3 times a year and they are miserable. I think you are one of those miserable faggots.

When a man gives a woman what she wants, she should give him what he wants. That's how a relationship works. She shouldn't be forced to. But if she's getting a free ride and not giving back, she's a cunt.

marriage.

Nah. I get it when I want it. 2-3 times a week, typically. Honestly, though, once you've had sex a few hundred times, it's kind of just a task. I could want my shit and be done with it in 5 minutes. Easier. No need to reciprocate. Relieves me. Don't get me wrong; I love sex with my wife. But it's not why I'm with her. She has many qualities and traits that endear her to me. Only kids value sex like some end goal to brag about and obsess over.

Pill Cosby says just drug em and plug em

I think I'm blessed to have had so many relationships though. I've loved a lot of women and had adventures many of my normie friends could only dream off. It gets tiring though, the grind of an everyday relationship. I lush in freedom these days. Like I ordered a 3d printer and have been printing for 48hrs straight since it arrived. Good luck doing those kind of projects when distracted by everyday life. Don't take my word for it tho, I'm just a pos hedonist. I still believe man will be most happy in a committed healthy relationship. I just feel those kind of relationships are becoming rare these days.

Wank*
Fuck you, autocorrect.

So if a woman agrees to have sex and then chooses to later on regret it and call it rape is she right?

Kek. Bitch, I'm a musician, a material sculptor, and I read hundreds of books a year. You keep telling yourself marriage and commitment are burdens when all of evolutionary history and common sense says otherwise. Get back to me when you're 70 and your parents have been dead for years and you never settled down. I'm sure you'll be SO happy looking back at your non-existent legacy.

when she wants to give it to him

Same here with me and my wife, but this thread is not about the non-sexual traits we enjoy about them.

yeah and you enjoy being stuck in an elderly home while your family is hoping you'll die before having spent all of the inheritance.

You should try fucking someone on the side, now that will boost your libido.

Kek. What's it like to be so bitter and alone and have to fill your life with meaningless paper and trinkets to build an illusion of value? Sounds delightful, 3D printer man.

Nah. I love and respect my wife. She's good to me. Cooks and cleans for me. Works. Holds my flashlight when I fix the car. It's great. I wouldn't throw that shit away for a gabby pocket pussy. These guys who are 40 and fuck 18 year olds flabbergast me. I can't stand young girls.

No, it's not. That's why I opened with "Sex is owed when I treat my wife to a good time and she feels great." Then some faggot went and argued with me about it, and here we are.

>get married
>eventually get half your shit taken away by her and whiteknight courts because "hurr wommanz"
No thanks, marriage in the west is a fucking scam.

10-4

Incel spotted. Marriage rates are only high for dumb kids and idiot old people who are on their 4th marriage. The rate of divorce for our ages and this being our first marriage is

Just out of curiosity, where you and your wife eachother's first? Did you meet early in life? Or did you meet later on.

Well ... don't MGTOW. Be the dude banging other guy's wives.

And before you ask, I've been with my woman for going on a decade already. We fight. She pisses me off. I don't always get what I want; but that's a relationship. Problem with you kids is that IF you're going to fall in love, you imagine it'll be some chick who is JUST like you. Who you'll never fight with. Who's like a cute little anime waifu. This is why half you faggots get rejected by any real woman looking for a man to share her life with.
I was her first. She was not my first. We met years and years ago on a dating website that matched us at 90% match over talking about how bullshit WoW was. She's awesome. I hate her music. Her taste in movies is trash, and she's great.

wow Sup Forums youre a lot less edgy than you used to be

Oh, and I'm in my 30s and she's in her late 20s.

need the video

A lot of us grew up. Both of my parents are dead and I've been here over a decade. Now I spend most of my time on here guiding young, disenfranchised kids. I remember growing up and browsing here in 06 when I was 15. Someone has to try to help these fucks.

Lmao sounds like a lot of fun. I guess at least she didn't fuck Jamal and half of the negro population before you got her.

My girlfriend (now wife) early on in our relationship and I were talking kinky talk one night talking about favorite positions etc one night and our doggy position just isn't the best angle or something so its kind of meh when we do it. anyways, we're talking about positions that we enjoy most and what turns each other on and she says "doggy" I say really? and she says "well not with you" then backpedaled trying to clean up the obvious dumb line. "thats fucked up!" I say and she starts apologizing and saying its not what she meant blah blah so I told her it would cost her no questions asked anal 3 times. We've been together for 9 years now and married 7 of those 9, I fucked her ass on the train that night, a few years later I fucked her ass in her parents bedroom on Thanksgiving while her family tooled around the house and she "owes me" one more, so there is a situation where a woman "owes" a man sex.

When will I collect that last time? I'm not sure but I want it to be a good one.

Indeed. I'm rather glad about that, too. My highschool sweetheart was a cunt who left me for a Mexican who gave her googoo eyes and acted all romantic and swooned her. I was kinda of glad it was over, and even more glad when I heard she gave it up to him and he went back to Mexico without saying a word to her. Now she's married to a fat redneck and is an elementary school teacher. Sometimes, life is good.

Wow so "alpha".

Most of these faggots are from Facebook, so yeah.

>Don't want to get married
>incel
Nice logic there.

the entire concept of "we will not have sex with anyone but each other" hinges on the agreement that "we WILL have sex with each other".

You've done nothing but shit on marriage and monogomy in here. Don't strawman me, faggot. You're an angry, rejected loser who's decided half the population is only good as fuck-meat, and yet you're trying to paint ME as the retard. Again, go to bed Timmy.

so like 87% of marriages end up in divorce in the US. alimony is like what $600/month AFTER taxes!? are you seriously telling me you met the one woman who isn't going to get bored of you, take half your money and leave with some BBC?

Oooh. Yes. You've got marriage figured out. Those statistics are skewed as fuck. When two 18 year old kids get married and then divorce a year later, that fucks the statistics. Again, the rate of divorce for my wife and I is less than 8% because we didn't get married too young, were financially secure, and this is our first marriage. Go. To bed. Timmy.

link the vid pls

SAUCE NOW

Oh that explains, she Will leave you before she's 40, to go and suck a better Cock, while still spending your money

yeah i need to go to bed and FUCK YOUR WIFE, then not call(no condom). good thing you googled all this instead of knowing for sure...

Proly this. Happened to my buddy a fem months back. it's okay though, they've "talked it over". Even though I know he's expecting her to cheat again. I can see it in his eyes.

Kek. Tell yourself whatever you'd like, kid. I'm done entertaining your mysogynist, manchild horseshit. Mommy and Daddy must be so proud of their beta virgin uggo. Good night, guys. I wish you all the best; Even the retarded MGTOWs and incels.

Sounds like my dad...

if you learn from his mistakes his suffering wouldn't have been in vain.

>everyone I reply to is the same person
God you really are a fucking moron.

>tfw old fag on the intertubes
Kind of funny that some douche is coming here telling us to suck it up, when all chicks our generation are getting railed on Tinder.

>staying with the same person after they cheated
They may not cheat again if they meet and get into a relationship with someone else, but they will definitely cheat again. I feel sorry for your buddy.

WIFE GETS DP'd by FEDEX and UPS WHEN YOU'RE NOT HOME. why else do you think your packages are always damaged that's their mark. "you can fuck this guys wife, When hes's not home"

They're strong independent women user. Feminism made it so. We should be grateful we're good enough to be walking ATMs.
pic sorta related