Does anyone know what the fuck is that dark red spot in my mouth? Should I care about it?

Does anyone know what the fuck is that dark red spot in my mouth? Should I care about it?

A jelly bean. Looks like dark cherry

It's a blood blister. Not sure how it got there though.

Kinda looks like a blood blister. There's "nothing" there (tonsil or whatnot, just mouth).

pop it, does it taste like blood?

It's oral cancer. Sorry op.

I don't know what it is but I'm betting my left pinkie that it's not a good thing.

Sucking too hard on cock and made a blood blister.

Stab with needle and post results please

Looks like blood covered by a thin membrane...

Poke it with something sharp and post the results.

It looks like a blood blister. I’ve only heard of enormous faggots who choke on 7 nigger dicks get them. Are you an enormous faggot who chokes on 7 nigger dicks?

I think it might be a tiny slug.

>betting my left pinkie
You are adorable.

Meant to reference 3 posters and post the question to OP. I’m a faggot for fucking up my post.

Never bet on your penis no matter how small it is.

y-you too

kek

Stop sucking dick!

mouth cancer

It's a blood-blister my dood. N0thin' to worry about

>cute particle

Actually gagged.
Fuck, that would be the worst.

You're fine faggot, it's a blister of blood, when your gums are as fucked as mine that's when you need to worry

This OP. Please pop it and post picture. shouldn;t even hurt, so there really is no excuse pussy ass faggot shit cock.
>thanks

it looks like a blood clot under the mucous layer, but if it doesn't go away in a few days or grows you should definitely go to see a doctor

pls no kill tiny slug

If it just appered out of nothing like if you havent done any thing that might have caused it you must see a doctor it might be very serious. Ask your self am i worth 35 moneys?

It happens, just let it go, if it pops, that's fine too.. no big deal.