Another one bites the dust! Shoutout to the user last night that called this

Another one bites the dust! Shoutout to the user last night that called this. hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-takei-accused-sexually-assaulting-model-1981-1056698

Other urls found in this thread:

splitsider.com/2017/01/follow-friday-dewayne-perkins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares about this one though? They're just faggots.

Oh my!

Because he's the biggest libtard virtue signaling faggot that gets a billion RTs for spewing SJW bullshit. He called out Spacey and now that shit has flung back in his face. It's beautiful to watch. The left keeps crumbling.

faggot gook

this.

oh my

FUCK
i came here to say this
goddamnit

>i was groped by someone 40 years ago

How the fuck can you prove it?

adult man sexually assaults adult man.

Dubs = next

Jason Bateman

rollin

user

Fucking kek

Golly, I think you nailed it!
Except the part where you pretend sexual assault is a "left" thing. It's a human thing.

One of the biggest pieces of shit on earth. Constantly calls Trump a sexual predator and virtue signals constantly .

Hey, like the Holocaust™ is still alive!

Jim Nabors is gay, too.

Don't get me wrong, of course it's not just the left. It's just that the left always virtue signals about shit like this and to see the hypocrisy is beautiful.

If true, that would mean the GOP is behind all this sex-shaming. Up until now I suspected the Deep State was our culprit.

was
You mean "was". Gollee.

"""""sexual assault"""""" is a left thing. It has been since they started to change the definitions to suit their needs.

Sexual assault as it stands in common law is a human thing.

PROTIP: real sexual assault requires physical contact

Next guy will be Bruce willis
That's all I can say

I was hoping for Jodie Foster.

He's still alive.

rollin

David Spade

Rollin for that faggot that plays Sheldon again
Fuck that guy

If dubs, Wil Wheaton is next.

Yes but no one would care.

I was pulling for this too

>left
Shut up you corporate doublenigger.

PLEASE!

It must occur

In good time, user. Quads will out.

Stop calling sjews fucking leftists. They're right-wing neoliberals and want commies dead just as much as you do. Now go suck their dicks and make nice.

Hey, you're right! I thought he died in the last century.

Uups, that was his boyfriend Rock Hudson. My bad.

He's still a regular on the Simpsons.

Not anymore.

I feel like Jim Norton probably has about 20 unreported rapes that will come out

Joy Bunnies

Your protip tells me you’re not a pro.

Jim pays for sex like a good degenerate.

Alec Baldwin

It's not like he hides anything...and what's the worst case scenario? He gets fired by XM and goes to work for Ant and Artie.

>it's a left thing

yeah same with stanhope. These guys are street smart and know the rules of being a perv in society. It's really not that hard, you pay a whore, or date a whore. ALl this groping strangers shit is for the birds.

The thing about Jim is that he's so open about the weird sexual shit he does. Not that it couldn't happen and I wouldn't be surprised, but I just don't feel like that's the case.

This should have been every fucking response ITT. Sup Forums, I am disappoint.

>deep state

sorry friend, someone isn't always pulling the strings. If only life were so simple. The whims of pop culture and society are often as random and unpredictable as the direction of a hurricane.

who the fuck would complain about getting attention from Mr. Willis?

anyone that wants their 15 minutes of fame

>They're right-wing neoliberals and want commies dead just as much as you do.

fucking wut? something tells me you dont know what an SJW is...

There is a reason why he was not invited to voice Asian characters on the Simpsons...

You people are fucking retards.

Keked pretty hard

>go to george takei's house
>get really drunk
>tell him you don't want him to grope you
>he stops groping you
>accuse him of sexual assault 36 years later

Heard through grapevine MTV guy Dewayne Perkins used to jerk dudes off while they were sleeping. I wonder if that'll come out or if he's not big enough. splitsider.com/2017/01/follow-friday-dewayne-perkins/

If he winked at me once at an autograph signing, does that count as sexual assault?

It doesnt even sound like sexual assault. they were previous lovers, he went to see Takei to have drinks, Takei makes a move, dude freaks, Takei trys a little, then backs down when dude doesnt chill out. How is this wrong?

Nowadays, yes, it does.

Any excuse will serve a despot.
– Aesop

Something tells me you actually believe what the right wing tells you about them without having spoken to one for yourself. They literally want to (((compete))) in (((markets))) on what they believe is an equal basis by hobbling the largely obsolete and mostly class-based supposed advantages of white males.
Stay in school

If dubs Jim Jeffries is next

>literally describing amerifat politics and corporate management

>supposed advantages of white males

I couldn't care less about dudes being sexually assaulted. If you don't immediately deal with it, you deserve rape.

Sounds like you would gladly take it in the ass in exchange for a promotion, edgelord.

REST IN PISS YOU FUCKING CHINK FAGGOT

kek

Depends on the promotion

oh, man, it's a good thing there isn't a super right-wing guy running for senate who just got accused of trying to fuck a 14 year old. Or say, an orange comb-over who admitted on a hot mic that he sexual assaults women.

I mean, because if that was a thing it would just really make you look like a complete and total fucking idiot in front of everyone.

That would be embarrassing!

>implying that someone's long account and a historical event that effected millions of people within an entire continent, over the span of a decade are the same.

that's a damn fine straw man you got there pal

*lone

Two-party-tards need to be beaten to death. Prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

Next:
Drew Barrymore confesses she was sexually assaulted as a child by Steven Spielberg on the set of ET. in 1982.

This fag is gonna have a lot of quotes like this that aged horribly

Quentin Tarantino if this post ends in any number, because it's coming. Obviously. Ooh, or Danny DeVito.

>confession

and you thought E.T.'s finger was an accident

grindhouse is not a meme

>If true, that would mean the GOP is behind all this sex-shaming. Up until now I suspected the Deep State was our culprit.
I've been scratching my head, but sometimes the most obvious answer is the most obvious answer. As Hollywood is considered a "liberal paradise" and most of those accussed seem to be of that political leaning it makes sense it would take place now as the Trump/Russia scandal deepens and thickens to what will hopefully be a lengthy and anally intrusive jail sentence.

Could be something more though...
I feel like there is a feminist empowerment agenda behind this backed by Soros, or someone, but on a grander scale than any feminist organization could be able to conceive.

REMEMBER; when women are in power and men are kowtowing to them even more than what we know to be the case now, where they are actusally looking to them for leadership, they will NOT FIGHT.

They'll carry pickets signs to protect their vaginal rights all day long and sing "kumba ya" but fight? Nope they will fold like cheap suits when it comes to resisting armed and physical forces.

Wow. Shocking.

Right. Then somehow Letterman “forced her” to show him her tits on his show.

Exactly..
Why are all these faggots coming out of the wood work 30 years after shit. Cunts are biting on FB just watch George Takei’s visitor walk.

Moore is supposedly a populist, isn't he? That would be reason enough for both of the aristocrat parties to want rid of him.
Charges may come out, but they're just shots across the bow. A good apology combined with a sincere desire to toe the party line is usually enough to bury charges like this.
I think Takei only got dubs yesterday, so just "strong allegations" so might just be a cash grab.

Sexual assault is a human thing.
Making up claims is a left thing.

Russian/conservative logic

>Gay liberal accused of sexual assault
Wow what a libtard
>Trump openly bragged about sexual assault
MAGA!!!!

White uneducated rednecks wooooo!

>Making up claims is a left thing.
nope, it's a politics thing

There must be so many celebs out there sweating bullets over whether or not some fuck from the 90s is gonna spill the beans on them. I'm placing all my chips on Bill Murray being next.

Who told you that Trump's grabbing was nonconsensual, Israeli shill?

Michael Jackson is next.

>might just be a cash grab.
Could even be that simple.
If Weinstein dolled out greenbacks to suppress, or just fend off and these hacks, gold-diggers and failed has-beens got a whiff of that, the whole thing might be a "crying for dollars" game.

Still, I'm inclined to think there is simply more to than that.

Collectively speaking, the roles in television and film for women have gotten ridiculously contrived to the point where they can do no wrong and are invincible to all male opponents (subliminal supremacy influence), we know they have historically been given softer prison sentences, the political arena may not have treated them well (no Trumptard here, but fucking what hell would we be enduring if every smug fat female sjw sat there say "President Hillary" all fucking day long), but all trhis seems more than just something to appease them with.

REMEMBER; women will vastly outnumber men in the next 20 years and being the hypocrites they are you guys can expect things to change significantly in the U.S.

It unfortunate this isn't China where we can just drown them @ birth, but then we'd be facing a whole different problem that may not be much better... for some.

In addition you have to keep in mind that the majority of women know they are here simply for pleasure and are largely ok with it and exploiting that fact for their benefit as long as they are a desired commodity. It's once they aren't any more that the bitter resentment to the system that raised them to any level above a common street whore becomes their "enemy" and they begin to act desperate and do desperate things for any attention they can scrape up.

(was going to post Sarah Snyder as a pic related, but this seems much more apropos)

>backed by Soros,
Sometimes I wish he would die so that trump-tards would quit assuming he's funding everything on the planet!