Feel free to talk about your current situation with women

Feel free to talk about your current situation with women
>be me (19,m)
>never approach chicks, get approached instead and take it further from there
> finally find girl I find attractive and who doesn't approach me
> get her number in group situation
> we text a litte, I ask her out
> she asks if other people are coming with us, I say probably no
>she just ignores the fact that I asked her out from there on and swiches the subject
Open for any suggestions

Shes not interested, try someone else.

I'm thinking the same, but I want to know if there is a way to get something out of this situation

Gotta pass and move on, don't go being desperate

23, never approach girls, they never approach me.

She is being polite but not interested. Move along

> old
> married
> kids
> sex dice and dragon just showed up Thursday...

Typically they dont approach guys unless you're really attractive. Gotta approach them with confidence, but be always ready for rejection.

Kill her.

Your problem is that you're not asking her out. You're asking her to hang out. Friends hang out, not lovers. She shouldn't be asking if others are coming. She should know that it's a 1 on 1 romantic date from the start, and if she says no to that then drop her.

Did you consider cheating?

18m
>no female interaction before 16yo
>not wanting to live made me care little enough to approach girls
>been with a handful since
>currently salty about not being out drinking on a friday night

no, not really. move on.

28, had a few relationships. Happily single. I can do what I want without some bitch giving me a hard time. Sometimes fuck randoms from the interwebs then never speak to them again. Life could be better, but at least I have my freedom!

I get your point. I just met her last week and my friends and me asked her and her friends if they wanted to go out and have a beer. I asked for her number so we could stay in contact.Maybe the setting wasn't very great from the beginning?

>early 30's
>dating married woman
>been together almost 2 years
>everything is fine

feels good to be in a relationship you're ok with

checked
>20m
>met the most perfect beautiful girl and lost her two years ago; lost my memories of how I lost her
>constantly depressed because hopeless because I'll probably never see perfect girl again let a lone be with her
>feign happiness but I don't really care about other women
>crippling loneliness + inability to be with wamen because I can't care about anyone else as much as I care/d about her
>mfw

>be me, married
>gate each other atm, bc massive fight
>I wouldn't give a fuck but baby involved
>I'm waiting on her to hopefully go out soon so I can chill
>if she died today I'd count it as a blessing.
Beat that

Sounds relaxed, keep it up man. Any suggestions for the girl?

Haven't you been out drinking for a long time?

create a situation in person where she is with you; don't mention that you asked her out, either. Create sexual tension by being subtle and make her want you; you've already won in the sense that if she is comfortable around you one on one in person, she'll stick around. If she doesn't: let go, she isn't worth doing anything anyone will regret.

how often are you trying to talk to women?
Pick girls you consider ugly or not for you and practice talking, smiling and using good body language

I like that, are you basically saying, that not everything is lost and that I just have to try it again in a different situation?

>fuck randoms from the interwebs

What site u usually use? Also are most the girls on those sites even attractive?

taht sounds rough, user...
Focus on your kid: make him the light of your life. You will never regret being a good father; you will only regret being a bad father.
Your wife, if she is at all worth staying with, will pick up on that and reciprocate. If she doesn't reciprocate: maybe that's a sign that she doesn't have your best interests at heart. Marriage, like any good relationship, needs balance: where both individuals give their all to the other. If she doesn't care as much as you care, and she won't care more, then you need to openly care less. Don't be unfaithful; put in what you want to get out. If she doesn't want to give back: end it. You've gotta discern that first; she might just be hurt.

>hate each other at the moment
or
>gave each other ass to mouth
???

Was setting up prostitute for the night. Quick suck for cash. Got vibe it was a sting. I was right and didn’t meet the cop/whore at her motel. Win some ya lose some. Me and hand now. Win win

yeah dude; it's never lost until you know what you missed. Try it again, and play it like everything is part of your plan. That's called giving it you best shot, and it has the highest chances of success. If it then doesn't work out, you can learn from it, and in the next situation succeed. Don't doubt yourself, and don't do anything you might regret.

>how often are you trying to talk to women?
A lot, but never in a sexual way because I just never learned that and I'm afraid to seem like the biggest fucking autist out there.
>Pick girls you consider ugly or not for you and practice talking, smiling and using good body language
Thought about doing that. Where I currently am I get a lot of attention by women on the street, club or at my work (mostly because I'm good looking). But as soon as I open my mouth I destroy this atmosphere. Part of it is, that I find most girls pretty boring but I still want to fuck the,. This in return makes it hard to smile or pretent to be interested in them. I'm also more confident with ugly girls

think about being a version of you that needs sex less: you'll build up motivation to get what you want out of life, instead of dealing with what you've got.

Here is a suggestion, google search for David DeAngelo Double Your Dating

Read it and live by it.

Thank you mate! People like you are the reason I still enjoy Sup Forums

For some people approaching women and hooking up is like boxing or swimming, you need practice to perfect the skill. Read the damn book is all I can say.

Not at all. The toys are for us. We enjoy time in the bedroom, more now than ever.

Invite another girl to setup threesome

u gotta talk in a way that is not at all expectant, but is presentation. Just be: that way and don't doubt yourself.

give it ur best n go git her

Pay for play is best. Basically did that in a 12 year marriage anyway. Now I pay and don’t get bitched at later. Fuck reading a book. Cuck

not always

Best thing for guys like you is to find a group or work setting where you shine. Most dudes who aren't active in approaching women still find hot ones at work, if they are really sharp at work or in a social group/ event where they shine. For example, i was having trouble when i was 21 picking up women at bars and clubs but i could fuck anyone who was in a presentation where i spoke to a group in my industry.. make sense?

turning 30 next month
virgin
suicidal

>be me 27,m
>not a wizard
>might as well be
>got tboned when I was 18
>dick doesn't get hard anymore
>no money to fix issues
>can't lay pipe
>gf leaves wants to get dick
Feels bad.jpg
>don't want to be alone
>still try to date
>same result
>willing to be cuck
Optimistic.gif
>girl I'm dating leaves for working dick
>depression sets in gain fuck ton of weight
>not even moldy attractive anymore
>hate myself
>to big a pussy to end it

Hit on her fat/ugly friend

Got that, up to now I just know the "Let's be friends"-mode and normally I'm succesfull with that; I'm pretty fresh at flirting and showing sexual interest. Maybe I have to be emotionally more honest with girls

In other words, he gave up and uses money to get laid. Read the book I recommended, it teaches how not to be a fucking pussy, about dressing right, breaking the ice, never saying please or sorry, how women like to get picked on, etc.

Yep agreed only solution

nearly perfect match

She lives on the other side of the world and I'm broke, but in order to move there i need to get a job, which requires a degree, which i can't afford. trying to transfer to a uni there but won't be able to until october 2018 if i can even get in

>imagine the girl that you would most like to be with
>>stop masturbating. completely. I promise: this is crucial.
>>>wait. fill your time with productive activities. become the best version of yourself, in every way: mentally and physically. you literally have to become the you that deserves her.
>>>>Sure: you could kill yourself now. Or, you could do what I've said, and actually give it your very best.
>>>>>Once you do that for long enough, you will meet a girl exactly like you first imagine. Keep it up: keep improving yourself, and try your very best to win her heart. If you can't: then you can commit suicide with absolutely no regrets. However: I'll promise you: if you give this your all, you'll win her heart.

She made it pretty clear she isnt interested in you. It actually sounds like shes interested in somebody else in your social circle, and was hoping that person would be hanging out with you, and lost all interest when she found out he wouldnt be there.

>Be me
>20 m
>Have a fiance
>Want to fuck rando's
>Have the looks and charisma for it when I put in effort.
>Constantly repress urges to hit on girls I see at uni.
Feel beyond repressed.

So he reads the book... gets a gf... she ruins his life. Resorts to paying for women after she takes half his assets. Cut to the chase book seller.

always be honest. always present yourself as indifferent: especially when you care. Never stop caring: care just enough to bring her closer, even though she's at arm's length.

90% of the time if you looks, as i did when i was younger, it's your mindset and presentation. Work on your posture, speak slow and confident, be warm and approachable, practice practice practice. Your 30+ year old self will look back and kick you in the ass if you don't at least start acting like your excited to be you, comfortable in your skin and can think on your feet. it only gets easier to more you do it. Every women is an ugly looking and its your job to find out what is interesting about her.

if you look good*

Dressing right ? You beta bitch. Dress like a fucking man and let the whores come or not.

or... she doesn't ruin his life, because he is the sort of person who deserves to be with a virtuous woman, because he, himself, is virtuous. This is independent of a book.

Maybe. But her bodylanguage didn't seem like she way uninterested.

Virtuous ? You Mormon beta cuck soy boi bitch! She will shit on him, take his kids, fuck his best friend, accuse him of abuse, and piss on him as he lays in the gutter. You are welcome for the insight you wet cunt.

have faith in yourself user. Keep this relationship up, and become the absolute best version of yourself. Worst case scenario: you get there, and it was a lie: in that case, you're such an excellent human being at that point (who traveled across the globe for love) that I promise you: you will win the heart of any available girl that you most desire. Best case scenario: your hard work pays off, and you get to have a perfect relationship with a perfect girl, who sees you as perfect, because you put in the work to become perfect.

Very true, but actually I'm always making sure that I have a good body language and a deep voice (without sounding dump). I just struggle with - as you said- confidence and I'm afraid to show sexual interest

I wish I had a wet cunt...
lol
but why would she do that
in this theoretical scenario
you're being a total pessimist
which just means that you'll never exceed your expectations,
>ever

Find a cute fat insecure girl who worships you OP. No travel and she pays when you go out.

>be me (25,m)
>never approach girls either
>met the most perfect girl i could ask for
>we talk for a while and things just clicked perfectly
>we travel togheter around america and mexico for a while
>she eventually had to go home (she's an aussie)

now im all depress and smoking weed evreday since she left (pic from the travel)

>in relationship with woman I care about very much
>but desperately in love with another woman who's engaged to someone I think of as a brother
Wat do?

Exceed expectations? I’ve dated every variety of vagina from rich to poor, black to brown, educated to ignorant, and in the end all are insane. ‘In love affairs the woman is more barbarian than a man’. Nietzsche

I think your expectation that the present is the same is the past is the cause of similarity. -God

I hope your god is with the poor kid when she destroys him. There are worse things than being alone. Often it is too late when you realise this, and there is nothing worse than too late. Bukowski.

We've already met and been together. We aren't "official" but we're both interested in that. However we want to give it a bit more time before we really commit.

Problems are the fact that if I visit often, I can't hold a job, can't see any sense in renting here at home when I can stay there for free, and as such don't have money to either travel or pay for school. I'll see what I can get this year in financial aid and if it's enough I can probably finish my degree here in 1-2 years or so..

But I love it over there. She is a big part of why I want to be there but I also want to be there for myself, for the standards of living, lifestyle, and job prospects. She just makes it really hard to wait, and adds an extra level of anxiety in the event I cant get a visa or residence or something

Be me married
>edge every fucking day
>Wife never wants to fuck
>29 fuck lord
>she's 34 y/o zelda.
I love to fuck
she loves to not
>I spend a lot of time cheating on her with local floozies
>I pee in their but and make mustard
>I am happy?
>I am veteran
>Happy Me day?

this is the exact point that you start playing hard to get and completely ignore the situation.
if you want something to happen bring it up again more directly and a lot later.
if you continue on this trail now she will laugh you off as a beta, even though you might not be one and it will be embarrassing for all.

your wrong, just move on or you will end up like louis ck

Good for you vet! Take care of you.

> have gf
> in love with someone else
> that someone else also has a BF, they seem to really like each other and im sure she would never date me.
> that someone else also happens to be my roommate

End this suffering

Deep inside I believe the same, but tell me how do you know?

>be me
>afraid to talk to girls after all these recent allegations

>fucking women at work

some of the worst advice in existence

I used to meet tons of people of POF about 10 years ago. Ever since the whole smart phone thing happened though dating sites have been complete shit, at least for me anyway.

I've found it's easier to join online groups, like on skype or discord or fb or whatever and getting to know people. On dating sites women are given a lot of attention, even the 1/10 monsters, so it can be hard to stand out unless you're Chad and it's easy to be ignored, but if you can get to know people outside of a dating site you can get around that. Just be cool with everyone and post funny shit and eventually you'll find someone who is into you. The hardest part is finding the right group to join.

>be me 26 now
>last gf i broke up with was 5 years ago
>feel like im losing my charm
>studying and working 24/7 and having no gf is making me a grumpy old man fast
>when will i have another hot gf???
Oh and im still a virgin even having 5 exes

have faith that you are the person who deserves what you think, and build yourself up to exceed the level that you think deserves that.

u gotta let go of your fear. If there is nothing to be afraid of, you do not need to be afraid.

">19 Years old, 6 foot tall, shit social skills with women"
">Decide to man up and fuck a prostitute"
">Realized sex is nothing special unless its with someone you like"
Can I get an aye lmao in chat

L-Arginine
Mucuna Pruriens
Can alleviate those symptoms in certain situations.

Examine.com for vetted research. Good luck buddy, you still got it.

OP's pic is Amia Miley

> 29 now
> dated a girl since freshman year of college
> knocked her up
> now married to her, 3 kids
> cheat on her a lot because I have literally never been able to have the flings and/or relationships I have wanted
> destined to remain miserable
> tried to divorce her but she always convinces me to stay

I’m happy but I want better sex, basically.

shoot up your school its the only option

>be me
>26 yr old kissless virgin
>never had a girlfriend
>probably never will
>accepted my fate at around 20
>just waiting to die

get a job and upgrade your shit.

it's a scary unloving world. There's a lot to be afraid of

monday, but I fucking hate myself and I can't even smoke at school

tboned?

30,m Long time girlfriend. Sexes me enough to keep me from cheating but thats about it. No other girl i know is even remotely interested in me. Used to have a lot of girls i though were interested in me but as it turns out i have a habit pf misreading situations.

od, it's fun and you'll die at the end. That's how I'm gonna go

...dated a girl who looked just like that pic. She always wanted me to eat her out every night when she would come over. Turns out she was cheating on me every night before coming out. Found pics on her phone, she had even taken a video of the guy cumming in her.... I kept fucking her and eating her pussy as she asked, after a couple months I told her I knew and was okay with it and shit got really intense...

>Be 24
>Lost virginity at 22 to female I thought I loved
>Learn that 98% of females are worthless whores, good only for fuckmeat
>Fuck and forget

do you have aspie or some downies ?
christ
move
on
end
of
story

I’m married and I’ve been fucking an old friend from college who is a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic. Just blew my load into her today and it’s peak ovulation. Whoops.

ayy lmao
imagine the perfect girl, then deserve her.

nah

>be me
>20 male
>banged a few girls first year uni
>I was blackout and didnt give consent once (so I was raped?)
>banged a good friend of mine and but she couldnt make me cum so I stopped
>decide to take a year off university cause depression and couldn't focus
>fast forward to summer, I worked full time
>meet this awesome chick that just started working before me
>most down to earth woman on the planet
>ask her out after a few months later after being pussy
>she says yes
>get shit faced and celebrate with mates, tell them about her
>she decided it wasn't a good idea but continues to show interest

I'm just confused now but I mainly try not to focus on girls. I have a shitty romance life that is just pure confusion and misdirection.