I work renaissance festivals for a living. AMA

I work renaissance festivals for a living. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

renfaireboobs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that you inpic related?

How many tards bring in real weapons?

Do you enjoy your job?

most people bring weapons if they are permitted on site. Mostly they have to be peace tied so that cannot be drawn while on site.

How many STDs do you have? When did you get your first one? Which is your favorite and least favorite STD?

Got any nudes of chick from there

Sarasota?

what do you do?

Do you find guests that dress up as well enriching or annoying?

Love it. Everyday is fucking original. Would never go back to my deadbeat office job. Each faire has something different to offer and the girls are loose. Gotta be careful with the ones that are too loose though if you don't want to catch something.

best oblivion cosplay ever

Is that Bristol?
And does anyone else notice the thirsty chick on the left?

On cast, some faires, we run our stage performance, some shows we are resident cast.

This?

any stories?

Any festivals in oklahoma soon thanks

Yeah ok. What do you DO fancypants?

I give credit to every guest that tries. Obviously some costumes are better. One guy has spent over $24k on pirate costumes. A new one every year.

Watch he'll make an excuse that he can't actually say because of some contract or something and won't provide proof anyway so...

OP here. My most favorite is treponema pallidum stage 3 and my least favorite is herpes simplex virus 1

>I have been a noble on the kings court for a few years. pretty simple walk around, greet patrons, take pictures, talk in a faire dialect.
>For the stage show we play folks music and add bits of comedy to our stage act.

Lol can you flesh this out a bit? What demographic? 20's girls or women in their 40's. What is so good bout ren faires that make them loose, the atmosphere? lack of guilt in LARPing?

Sure. What kind of stories are you looking for?

show pooper

anything interesting to entertain on this cold November night

So do I. Nobody fucking cares. KYS

Mostly teens, dirty little strumpets everywhere

if I might make a suggestion for next time.. pic related. would be a lot sexier.

Just a different state of mind from the regular ladies you would meet elsewhere. There is a unspoken rule that it is okay to just be yourself and do you. No judgement. If you wanna hook up no one will judge you even though most folks know each others business. As for the ages they range. I have banged 17 year olds on up to one or two good looking late 30s chicks.

how young?

also don't talk to her or her daughter ever again.

A few 13, mostly 14, nothing older than 17. We are like an incestuous family, gets really nasty and smelly sometimes.

or her mom

Do you guys do jousting? How do the dudes not get fucked up from that shit?

oh shit

you fucked that chain mail ho?

I'm usually the buzzkill that says our society is too sexualized and need to get our values back. But I gotta admit, the thought of banging girls at a renaisasnce fair brings me many lulz, im literally laughing my ass off here

I've picked up girls at bars before so im not an autist, but how do you usually go about hooking up? Do they initiate it because the environment makes them wet? Or do you do something that people in that community know you wanna fuck. Where is the best place at the fair to be?

Thanks bruh

>hanging out with the duchess from our show
>I was 20 yrs old
>she was 19, 7/10 dark skinned latina
>clicked during the show all day and decided to hang out that night
>fair closes and people leave
>was staying on site that year
>went to friend encampment and boozed it up
>great food cooked over open fire
>finished the nigh with a bottle of godiva chocolate liquor.
>fucking delicious, would recommend
>say our good bye and go back to my camp
>start fulling around
>she jumps into character
>"wilt thou tast of my madienshood, milord"
>pull her pantie to the side start licking her pussy furiously,
>no condom so we dry hump
>rock hard cock and it is pushing her panties into her pussy
>go at it for a good amount of time
>finall I pull back and see sucks me off until I blow my load on her chest
>next day she start using the night before into her bits telling patrons that I am an amazing lover
>other cast memebers look at me to see if is is true and I turn red as fuck

For a living? How much do you work? What do you do there?

Lol OP thinks they're a real rennie. An actor thinks they're a rennie.
Give me a fucking break.

I'm a real road rennie. Friends with plenty of actors, and boothies, and push monkeys. I travel full time managing for one of the most popular companies on the circuit.

People like OP are no better than fedora-tipping, fat chick fucking wastes of space.

The guys that do that shirt are in there own groups, but yes there is a certain amount of real danger. I have seen a cracked skull before. Dude was knocked of his horse. Brutal.

Looks like we have a rennie dick measuring contest

They are raised into it. I have a deal with some of the other men and we exchange kids for a night or two, its pretty standard. Mom's approval of course lol.

"Everyone's, like, so open and free and accepting, you know? It's almost like I have social skills!"

Filth. Your misinterpretations of my societies mores and subtleties is insulting. Case in point; this fucking thread.

>Looks like we have a rennie dick measuring contest

Don't you mean dick jousting contest?

What is the difference. Aren't you all faggots anyways?
>Serious question

What would a guy have yo do or offer to take you home from the ren and fuck you?

I don't know fairs, but in music the manager isn't actually IN the band

Nevermind the fucking question. I thought you were the girl in the picture.

Our group does our own management. We deal with our own contracts and show stipulations. I have been doing this long enough that most of the time we just sign a copy of the same contract with the circuit we travel every year anyways.

Real rennie here. Pretty sure I know who OP is. At least, I have a small group of people that I know they are a part of.

I want to apply at one here in arizona. How exactly did you go about getting the job?

She's just mad she's fat and couldn't do something like that.

Actually not met too many fags at faires. Not to many black either. Really it is a wonderful place. There are a few, but not too many, so good luck with that.

how much do you get paid for the whole lot of shenanigans? Do you get niggers nigging it up often or just black people?

and what do you do?

>dark skinned latina
Not accurate for the time, would not visit.

">no condom so we dry hump"

confirmed faggot. Either fuck her and pull out/cum on her tits or creampie that twat and get some plan b the next day. best $30 spent.

How can a girl have a body so hot and a face so ugly at the same time?

I'll be at the Texas one soon. Easiest way to find ladies to fuck? Bdsm pref

Have you ever considered smashing one of these never showering freaks? And if you have, were any of them worth the time?
>photos if possible

not really a black people scene, unless they are into it. I guess it is hard to get into a show that takes place while your culture was oga-bogaing in africa or just starting to be enslaved.

folk music and comedy show. pretty typical for stage acts at faire.

are you in PA?

depends on the job. Each faire has posting for food booths and such, but that is not what we do. Most cast members are glorified playtrons unless they are guilded or resident cast.

That is the way of the world, my friend. Best bods are always on butterfaces.

How many renfests will be doing the Game of Thrones stage play? Or at least a ripoff variation?

It can be a common thing at faire actaully. You would be surprised.

do you have any more pics of ren-fair wenches?

What does is smell like?

Hippy chicks. Have to be interesting because they’re ugos.

just buy a drink and start talking find one you like and leave from the pub crawl with them afterwards. Make sure you don;t leave with something else after your night together though.

PA and others. Depends on the contract for that year.

probably none. GOT is a guest thing.

none on me at the moment, do you know this chick or is this just a google search?

YOLO
I'll wrap it up fo sho

Like sweat and BO with hint of patchouli or lavender if you're lucky ;0

posting other kinds of festival girls in exchange

Do people still come to these as dressed as star-trek characters, for a laugh?

yeah we get a few. some shows started adding a day of wrong. I have seen storm troopers, star trek, assassins creed (SO MANY assassins creed shit), random comic con shit, and more. The best hands down though was Marty and Jennifer from BTTF.

Haha Niceee

renfaireboobs.com/

Aye, 'tis a queer world.
– Dick Deadeye, Pirates of Penzance

Know a girl named Magda? Blonde and sucks dick like a pro.

summed up in one picture in case you forgot what you are trying to stick you dick into. Be safe, and avoid disgusting pussy. Fuck a man.

Is that the name of your mother, because that chick can suck like none other.

When I went to see my friend in America, she really wanted to take me to one, unfortunately it wasn't open the day she took me. Would've been interesting, but I'm English and there's a castle the town over so meh.

Not going to ask a question, just want to contribute to the renfaie boobs.

What are the best Faires in the U.S.?

She could do whatever she wants regardless of her size how dare you speak about someone like that!
Besides that's what boat anchor chain is for.

Fucking actors. Get behind the counter and sell or go home.

i would worship those hangers tbh

American actors playing English royals. The fuck am I missing here. Why is this a things. I think AMerica fight English for make country, yes?

>This.
Answer the man.

Good Sir, I prithee, do tell how I shouldst prepare my impudent Manhood for imparting an act of Buggery upon the fleshy Hindquarters of mine dear Wife. Wouldst thou prefer a Dollop of Butter upon thy Staff of Life, or some few Dropletts of that rare Oil that the Dago-Folk do press from the fruit of the Olive Tree?