Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums
I am no longer able to live.
I am a woman in a 3rd world country and I have married a bad man. We have no food, nor money.
He only cares to go party, drink, smoke with his friends.
I already tried to talk to him if he agrees if I become a prostitute to get money.
He said no.
I am trying to finish my engineer career, I have a scholarship and I am the 3rd best student in campus.
I am secretly in love with my physics teacher, he is smart, kind, and he loves to talk about the way the cosmos and life works.
I want to kill myself, I can't live like this anymore. I need to make money so I can escape from this life. I have no more ideas, I am done.
But I am worried that if I kill myself my father will suffer, specially now that Christmas season is coming. Also who will take care of my plants and my pets?
Is there something else after dying?

-Thanks for reading,
G.

Repent of your sins and follow Jesus Christ. He will guide you through life and help you get through hard times. If I were you I'd try to get out of there. and btw fuck your plants.

I do not believe in any god anymore annon.
How can I find him?

>Hello Sup Forums
Fuck you.

>I am no longer able to live.
Good.

>I am a woman in a 3rd world country and I have married a bad man. We have no food, nor money.
No you're not, I really doubt that & good for you, nobody cares.

>He only cares to go party, drink, smoke with his friends.
Sounds like you fucked up, retard.

>I already tried to talk to him if he agrees if I become a prostitute to get money.
You want to cuck a man? Dumb cunt.

>He said no.
You don't say?

>I am trying to finish my engineer career, I have a scholarship and I am the 3rd best student in campus.
Thought you said a 3rd world country, liar.

>I am secretly in love with my physics teacher, he is smart, kind, and he loves to talk about the way the cosmos and life works.
kys.

>I want to kill myself, I can't live like this anymore. I need to make money so I can escape from this life. I have no more ideas, I am done.
DO IT FAGGOT.

>But I am worried that if I kill myself my father will suffer, specially now that Christmas season is coming.
LOL

>Also who will take care of my plants and my pets?
Nobody. They'll die.

>Is there something else after dying?
No, retard.

nobody fuckin' cares what you think faggot just stop trying

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you are a Filipina. In fact I am almost confident in that considering

>Good English
>3rd world country
>Shitty husband wasting money on vices
>prostitution a common thing
>christian country
>etc other idiosyncrasies I see common to my ex.

Ooh, and bonus round. I bet your name is Grace.

everybody there is named either grace or joy.

I am not from an english speaking country annon

I am more....from the south....

Damn. I was sure I had it

okay but whats goin on in this pic

Leave him and ask yout family for help, and please, don't depend of the money of any other man never again because that grants them a huge power over you, you must to find a way to sustain yourself

if ur in engineering and doing well, just ride it the fuck out? get money and get out, lol.....

so basically: leave husband, runaway with physics teacher, start a new life elsewhere..? I don't see what the big problem is

You think you have it rough? Some shitlord misgendered me yesterday while I was at Starbucks. He called me ma'am and offered to pay for my coffee. I am a non-binary femmequeer thank you very much. I called him out for his hateful ways and threw coffee in his face and everybody there stood up and slow clapped. The manager came out and gave me a $100% gift card and told me that this person would be banned for life from that location. I can't believe shitlords like that one would marginalize non binary people in this way. It makes me sick to think how unsafe I am.

So you have a fucked up life, you want to kill yourself, and you go to Sup Forums for advice...just how fucking stupid are you?

and of course, if he gets violent after leaving him dont hesitate on defending yourself and calling the police (in case your country dosn´t treat womans as shit.. if that is the case then is better if you escape as far as from him as posible)

your opinion doe$ not matter on the internet u dumb fuck

I might have some advice for you but please tell me first what is that thing.

nor do thy care what YOU think, cuntfuck.

neither does yours....so...fuck you.

haha just marry me instead lol

Sooo.. Mexicanon?

If you die send pic first

Leave your abusive partner and get your animals with you, ask family and friends for help

Write the date and "3rd world blues" on your palm

My dubs have spoken

>no food or money
>but internet

kill yourself

nice bait nigger post your cock then blow your fucking brains out

x2

This!
It tickles my pickle more than OP's" cry me a river" story

Be found

you don´t have valid motives to kill yourself since you still having chances to improve your situation so stop the victimism, leave that terrible husband you have and start a new life