Walked into McD this evening

>Walked into McD this evening
>nigger cashier taking my order be like - "yo man you look hungry"
>Isuream.jpg
>nigger yells to the kitchen side: "This man be hungry, give him 30"
>"whut?"
>end up paying for a 12 piece nugget, getting 30.

Are they improving or am i getting soft?

You're very likely emaciated.

Or morbidly obese

180cm, 84kg, broad shoulders, fairly fit..

Some niggers are raised to be nice but they are few and far between. They aren't getting better but he isn't terrible.

And a faggot

more or less the response i was looking for.

probably. tho' i lack reason for being so.

What are your hobbies?

I'm a creative fella.
I like creative projects, and i like techy stuff.
i enjoy music, and enjoy playing the guitar (mainly old rock)
I work out 4 days a week, not because i want to, but because i feel obligated to "make something of myself".
Im a mellow guy, who spent a little too much time on the internet.
I would say, the somewhat result of common society mixed with Sup Forums.

Should have tipped him for that

>Dear Journal, today I learned that not all African Americans are terrible.

The other day I was eating in the parking lot of a Panda Express. There were a few white kids who were standing in the median of the street in front of me begging for change. Car after car drove by, and then after about 40 cars, some black dude in an SUV stopped and gave them money (looked like a lot). This town is white as fuck and was probably the only black dude in a 30 mile radius.

Racist assholes...

you must be new here

Why do you even eat at McDicks anyways? Don't wanna judge you or anything, but it's trash food. So many other places to go, or just don't eat there at all, save your caloric intake for something better a few ours later or the next day.

You forgot to tip your fedora and roll away in the sunset on your heelies with your trenchcoat flapping away in the wind

wtf happened in the last 6 months?
Last time i was here, everyone was sandnigger haters.. has /b become a bunch of pussies

honestly, its not because i wanted to.. gf, working late, i was working late - stores closed, but McD is 24/7.. you know..

fuck yea dude.
i would love to wear a fedora, i think that its a decent kind of headpiece; if anyone should wear any... sad thing is that i cant do it without feeling akward, and i blame the internet... kek.

no man, shit's aside, i'm not ashamed of anything i do, and maybe this post was like licking your finger to check the wind direction.
Never trust shit on /b, that's pretty much the only (reasonable) thing i've learned here in all these years

considering it, every single day my man.
So why are you still here?

Alright man.
For once, reasonable people responded on /b.
I wish all you miserable faggots a good evening.
And I'll admit, today op was a fag.

You just ran into one black guy having a good day. Given the opportunity, any member of any race can be good, kind, gentle in their actions.

Without opportunity there is no hope, and without hope we do not have humanity. The poverty cycle is real.

More or less true but, when you meet them, you'll know it.