Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnGlPFp4Og4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bruh im drunk rn fuck you

I'm an alcohol

i am
Beer and whiskey
also Smoking shatter

Because I’m at work lighting piles of drugs off foil to the dome with my partner.

We’re not allowed to drink here.

Already done every stupid, irresponsible thing imaginable while drunk as fuck. It stopped being fun for me. I know the place it takes me in my head and it's a bad one that I don't want to visit anymore.

cuz i'd rather be high as shit nigger from poopsmoking butthash than drinking and become gay
drinking is for faggots

I cant drink beer, i break out in hives
im allergic to hops
I can drink grain and grape brews though

Im drinking right now. What are you drinking?

I did today, in a social setting

I'm not thirsty

Who say's i'm not

Honestly, because I'm broke until Monday. And I'm saving the wine I have to share with a woman over dinner (and hopefully have sex after). Otherwise I'd be drinking some stiff bourbons or Manhattans.

Have one for me, those who can.

nick?

Jesus Fucking Christ I just walked in the door from my pizza delivery job....gimmie a fuckin minute will ya?

But I am drinking

I'm not gay and don't like taste of piss. I like chocy milk.

>grape brews
Why didn't you just say wine instead you fucking cockholster?

I am. Whiskey neat, none of this adding water or ice bullshit.

I've got work in the morning

ay ay wsup fatherfucka?

I'm at work. Would rather be drinking. I plan to do so in approximately 2 hours and 45minutes from now. I will go home, drink beer, fuck my girlfriend and engage in slumber shortly thereafter.

Alcohol is degenerate and slows/stops testosterone production for up to 3 days.

I have to work tomorrow.

Also drinking ages the body and mind. I need to be sharp in the future so I can accomplish great things and have a significant impact on this world.
So I only drink socially and I drink only a couple when I do.

drinking warm sake. it's good.

OTR truck driver, my legal limit is 0.0, so no booze for me until home time. :(

But you can take all the meth and other uppers you want . as long as you get your load on time and log your hours... Just kidding maybe if you are an independent rig owner

I'm on my 14th shot. I'm working on it.

Because I want to do something on my Saturday morning other than feeling like shit.

It's simple. Just start drinking when you get up.

this guy gets it

Sounds like a kid who drinks alcohol for the first time and gets out of control

You can't get hungover if you are always drunk

Nothing. I do miss it. Trying to get off a 3 year Xanax addiction. Isn’t life great! Unfortunately you can’t trade a Xanax addiction to alcohol.
Nah. I’m done. Just sex, caffeine, exercise, work.

under 18 spotted

I could honestly use a drink.
Help me break up with her in a way that's not being a total beta.
I love her. She loves me. She has mental health problems and her last breakup fucked her up completely. To the point where she almost cut herself.
So, she's prioritising her mental health over everything else this time. And I'm hurt
How do I break up with her in the most amicable way possible?
Also, I know that I shouldn't convince her to be with me but is there any way I could?

How much Xanax did you take on a daily basis?

not true.

I am tho

My parents are still up, and my Tequila is in the living room.

youtube.com/watch?v=FnGlPFp4Og4
This song explains it

the fuck you mean im drinking right now ya doofus

Tell her you only want to fuck her from time to time because now you feel like shit with her, she makes you heavy. Tell her to gtfo

what a fucking cuck

easy. download grindr, get a guy to come over right around when you know she'll be coming home, she walks in on you sucking dick or taking it from behind, she breaks up with you for being a faggot. youre welcome.

Genious

Kicked it long ago. Feel pretty bright and confident enough not to drink tbh but much props to anyone getting fucked up so long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

It's sad that you thought that was worth wasting time to fill out the captcha. You should dry out before you lack the brain cells to accomplish what you need.

Fuck that. Give me all that and coke

That's a real tough one. Do you want to stay with this girl? How bad is her situation?
As for the breakup talk, how does this sound? "I love you, and I know for a fact you love me." You can start from there. If you love this girl and she likewise, talk about it first (unless you decide it not prudent)

actually i didn't have to fill out a captcha . also fuck accomplishing shit, ill enjoy myself then i'll die i guess. Have fun trying to keep yourself alive to ultimately have the same fate as every other human being on this planet. Hope you spend you time wisely ( since it seems to matter that damn much to you)

bail conditions.

I'm drunk on 1L of straight vodka.

I fucking hate myself and my life, I hate everything.

I guess that would work. She left me feeling inadequate although she didn't intend for that

I do want to stay with her. But she is working on her problems. She's seeing a therapist, taking medication and all that.
I don't want to lose her user. But we had the talk and she's decided she can't do this anymore. She's asking me if I want to stay friends with her.
I want to be there for her but I genuinely don't think I can be with her and not think about kissing her

I hope it makes your life feel meaningful.
I'm sure your ambitions are lesser.
I will enjoy it, my pleasures feel greater than the poison known as alcohol.

nice dubs, faggot.

Alcohol will do that. Try shrooms and sober up. Life will be better.
Hate burdens you.

well i'm glad you feel that way. What are your goals for the future?

wow

>drinking and eating steaks will turn you into a woman
>too bad all trannies are vegan

my fucking hero.

I can't... I'm a firefighter and get randomly drug tested. Alcohol is my only source of refuge man.

I left thread. “Only” 3-4mg max. Down to 1.5mg now. Doing it on my own. Alcohol I just stopped. Yes, it can be done. Everyone is different.

I intend to take the confidential documents from an employer and publish the information with redactions that cover myself from lawsuits. The goal being to spread awareness of the current circumstances which would horrify the public. This will be after I start my own business with my earnings and inheritance, but mostly I want to help others. Whistle-blower laws are really narrow still, making my goals more difficult. Every struggle presents opportunity though.

Why would I do it in the first place?

It doesn't stay in your system.

That's quite the habit. Good luck quitting man. Try Ativan or another benzo with a shorter half life.

Really? How long does it last?

I've got final exams this week. Maybe next week, user.

So say so. "I'd like to be friends, but I'm not comfortable with it right now".

dude im drunk af please use a language that the common retard can understand?i would really appreciate if you stooped to my level so that i can understand you . also an inheritance? are goals associated with money? cause i don't have nay maybe that will clarify things for ya bud

Like alcohol bro. Except it wakes you up and makes you want to better yourself and others. It's basically the opposite of alcohol in that sense.

bitch get drunk .

That works for me, user. Thank you so much

What documents? did louis CK jack off in front of you?

Good luck faggot

I'm going to help others with information. For me, money is necessary to achieve my goals. Money isn't everything and your goals can be different. Clarity is the most important factor in achieving your goals.

Am I gonna get hooked? I have an addictive personality.

Liberal arts degree?

Things you wouldn't comprehend because your mind is at the capacity of thinking that was a good joke.

Nah. Just stopping it all. Took klonopin, ativan before the xanax. The withdrawals are hell. I’ll get something if I only need to.

Because I'm an alcoholic and I'm trying to tone it down before I fuck up my life.

Nah

It is not physically addictive and most people do not repeat usage as it is an intense experience. Ironically the more you take in a single sitting increases your odds of not taking them again.

#rekt

Science.

Why would you think an arts degree would have access to anything?

Did you not go to school?

I haven't started yet. What should I drink?

Thanks, i'll try. I just need to get away from this fucking misery of alcohol. I wake up hating myself, and finally go to bed in the night hating myself.

I just called off shift a few minutes ago because I woke up drunk, my fellow firefighters all know, I need to stop

Jesus Christ how full of yourself are you? Get off Sup Forums and get shit done instead of insulting dumb cunts online since your intelligence is so above mine. Fucking pathetic.

I am.

samefag as fuck

goddamn right

Why wouldn't they?

Only 18 so don’t judge

LOL why are you so mad? Is it the poison?

Nah I'd never say # anything.

Where'd you steal all this from?