Women hate thread

Women hate thread
>be me
>had my Mrs go through my iPhone last night
>found a pic I was sent from a mate a few months ago
>called her out on her issues with trust
>she didn't talk to me all morning then left
>just called me asking if her friend can come over
>no fucking way, you didn't even want to communicate all morning, just being a bitch ignoring me bc you invaded my privacy
Women hate thread?
Pic related, her saggy ass boobs, while she's riding me.
Give me your crazy slut stories Sup Forums.

Go find a sensible woman you fucking faggot

time to get a new g/f

You're annoying OP.

Literally not a big deal. Haven't you seen the posts on here about rape allegations and cheating? Your issue is your girl loves you too much to share you and she's already over it. Cuck.

That’s unacceptable behaviour: dress her down then give her a spanking

Women are like children, thus treat them as such and you'll never post this topic again faggot.

Post the fucking photo

>be me
>try for years to avoid a hot but crazy chub
>she rebelled from her parents around 19 and went to live with some metal fan who broke her pussy and her ass, introduced her to metal music and left her in debt
>turned later into a pot consumer
>huge issues with men
years pass, she's over 30yrs old now
>hadn't grew metal
>now hangs around with a crazy feminist cousin
>both start to go to metal concerts, smoke pot and hang around with different men
>yet she complains about being a loner and a victim of men manipulations
>when asked for sex, she can become aggressive and says no, it has been that way for almost two years
>"you know, you're not that loner if they spam your whatsapp inbox with so many messages and you keep going out with them"
>user, are you saying that I'm a whore? Have some respect!
>"you know, I found out that you were up until late in whatsapp... do you keep in touch with those guys"
>"what's your problem, user? it's not your business"
>"would you like to go to my house with me? no one will be there, maybe we can take care of each other for a while"
>"user, you're always pressing me for sex, i'm not in the mood!"
>still reaches my mouth and kisses me
>some weeks later
>"I gotta go now, it's late"
>some other weeks later
>"user, you left me untouched the last time, do you think I was going to forget that? you refuse me sex, I'll refuse you sex!"
>block her phone number, avoid her calls, avoid her mails, silence her in whatsapp
>she stay away for some months, then manges to come back (maybe after been given the boot by other guy) talking about how a loner she is and how unfair is the world and how CRAZY I am

You both sound like ~*~*real winners~*~*

Sure, m8

You drink her breast milk?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and ask what is your favourite band?

>favorite band
a little from one band, a little from another band and so on

Do you like Tool?

no

good

gb2 reddit faggot

what does it have to do with that story?

She just wanted you to tell her she is attractive, you do realise that right?
Women are insanely jealous of anything, my gf got upset when we first met because I had a non lude picture of a movie star I like as my IPad wallpaper. They normally just want you to was on about how awesome they are and how happy you are. As for privacy forget it, just lock everything so they can’t peek and have to ask you for access, that alone makes them realise they are stepping over boundaries.

She sounds more like a metalcore bitch with her mental issues
Did she listen to bands like bolt thrower and goatwhore, or was it more like asking alexandria & motionless in white?
If it's the latter we've found the problem

Satyricon and the like
the last time she went a little sour because I confused black metal with death metal

>getting mad about sub genres
she's a try-hard
Abort mission

she gets mad about almost anything
OP is right about how crazy can be regular women, let alone how crazy can be really crazy women

>Hot
>Chub

Pick one

there are hot chubbies, bro

If they have folds they're too fat
Hell, even chubbies without folds have cankles and fat feet which is disgusting by itself

No,bro.

Post her nudes

Wow you posted this at exactly midnight. That's better than quads.