Why does no one ever talk about how good this guy is?

Why does no one ever talk about how good this guy is?

>Been Successful everywhere he's gone
>Won at the domestic and International level

Anyone who think tactical babby Zidane has a chance against Ancelotti at Munich is kidding themselves

>le win CL as often as league title manager

Based.

For me he is above even Ferguson now.

mad props to ma nigga Carlo da don

why has he never managed shit clubs? only rich/stacked ones

Because hes elite.
And maybe because he was a world class player with high rep

There are plenty of players who have criticised Mourinho and Guardiola. Has any player ever said something bad about Ancelotti?

You could make the same argument over every 'Elite' meme manager Sup Forums seems to rate

Yeah

He managed shit clubs when he started like everyone else. Why would someone like Carlo go manage a relegation team when he could get money and trophies with Bayern?

He has the same number of CLs as he does titles, which is both impressive and pathetic. How on earth do you take golden era Milan, Chelsea, PSG, and Real Madrid over a period of about 12 years and only win the league 3 times?

Moyes.

during his milan era juve were buying refs. at chelsea he won half of the league titles he could, PSG too but losing one to Giroud is embarrassing. most teams get PTSD from competing with barca for 2 legs, 38 weeks is damn near impossible.

>couldn't win the league with juventus
>ligue 1 title with PSG is ez mode
>couldn't win the league with Real
>winning anything in Germany with Bayern ez mode

I'll consider him one of the best if he wins CL with Bayern.

He'll win the treble with Bayern then move onto Barcelona

His Career is like the ideal career played out on Football Manager or PES lol

>I'll consider him one of the best if he wins CL with one of the top teams of the world that doesn't have to worry about local competitions because they play on a one team league
berry impressive indeed

Irrelevant, CL is incredibly competitive right now, it's hard to win it regardless of how you're doing in your own league. I actually would argue that it's harder for them because they don't face any tough teams in BuLi and get complacent.

>CL is incredibly competitive right now
the cl is only 7 games for a team like bayern since they always make it out of group stage, and usually the first 2 of those 7 games are against a lesser team, arselel in this case.

Winning (not even necessary, you can go through with draws) the remaining 5 games is a mix of luck and player skill, and chances are much better if your players are not tired nor injured from difficult local competitions, like bayern players

whether you consider ancelotti one of the best or not, I don't think winning (or simply going through) these remaining 5 games should have much impact on your consideration

He's bound to get shocked by either Madrid or whoever they get in the semis if they advance. They've been playing with toy opposition in the bundes all year long and they won't know what to do when a strong team cames knocking, just like the past 3 years. Bayern's strength is their weakness

>7 games
try 3

winning the cl is a joke for a top team nowadays

The fact that Pep failed to win CL in his 3 years there just proves I'm right.

That second place with Parma is one of his greatest achievements

>pep
wtf does poop have to do with this? lmao

luis enrique and zidane won the last 2 cl, what does that say about ancelotti? nothing

CL is hard to win and should definitely be considered an amazing achievement, keep up.

Hopifully robben comes down with an injury and that will be that

Neuer, Thiago, Muller and Lewandowski are way more important for Bayern right now.

Is it?
Winning the league is incredibly difficult, shows consistency and for some funny reason Ancelotti has been a failure at it despite being in to money clubs
But I understand that kids these days think the CL is the greatest thing

Oh and winning it in Spain with Real Madrid and PSG should be a certainty yet consistency seems to be Ancelotti's flaw
Meme manager for FIFA 17 nonces

The league values consistency while the CL values clutchness and morale
Some managers are better at the first, some at the latter, but it doesn't mean one is inherently better than the other, they are just different formats

Carlo pls, I know the Bayernliga is easy but you should really be in Germany and not on holiday

You said it's incredibly easy for top teams to win the CL and especially for Bayern since they have an easier league.
He then argued that poop never even reached the final.
How do you not understand the argument here?
Probably because your entire argument is a thinly veiled attempt to brag about "muh competetive league"

Roberto di Matteo also won the CL. Sometimes you're lucky, sometimes you're out of luck.

Another example of that memetastic cup
If it isn't a treble it's irrelevant

>winning it in Spain with Real Madrid should be a certainty
lol you retarded?

>winning it in Spain with Real Madrid should be a certainty

Did you forget that Barcelona exists?

Isn't müller having a shitty season?