Pick your Asian, tell me how you use her and I'll post more!

Pick your Asian, tell me how you use her and I'll post more!

Post Lucy first. She's number ONEEEEEEEE.

What would you do to Lucy?

More like what have YOU done to Lucy

;)

Time to expose 1. do it

OP is a faggot dont expect much

make her get on her knees and suck my dick.

And then?

Then cum in her throat. Give it to us OP

Tell me all about it

Maybe if we get some good tits I'll direct you

fuck that fabric shit. gape her ass with cum leggo time to show us some real shit

i need her to turn around so i can see her panties, i pull them down and either spank her or lick her asshole.

Keep going, here's a gif for you

where the nudes at nigga?

emily

Which Emily?

#14's tits

What would you do with Erica?

i want to lick her pussy from behind, grab her hair, she turns her head and kisses me while she is in doggy position . i feel her wet pussy with my fingers. she is grabbing my cock with her hand. there is no turning back now. i have to put it inside of her.

fuckherinthepussy

i want to see Susie (#16) naked.

How would you use Em?

Sounds hot ;) Keep going

Tell me about it

What wold you do to her?

# 20 Michelle

God I would love to blow a load over that face.

sabrina, v cute

I'd tie up Shue and whisper shoe puns into her ear while I destroyed her ass with my massive average sized dick

ramheruntilshebleeds

Which Sabby we talking about here?

Tell what you'd do with Michelle :)

Tell me more about how you'd use Shu

30- holy shit i would be blessed if i could have a cup of coffee with that gal

strip her naked and put some headphones and VR goggles on her and start the hypnosis sessions while i proceed to keep her at the edge of orgasm for a few hours using my mouth and fingers.

And then what?

And then?

thats it , this is Sup Forums i know it wont happen but still thats is a 10 for me in looks

Care for Jessyca until I gain her affection then wed her and live comfortably with our children.

How hard would you fuck her?

where's 1's nudes OP

ok

well first i would check your dubs, then once her mind's been softened up enough i can start her on obedience mantras and cock worship training.

Gently as the relationship begins with steadilyincreasing amplitude as time goes by.

What is she gonna be doing for you?

9, 20, and 36 are the hottest ones. I would fuck them so fucking hard

>pick your sexy asian
>only shows faces

Great this just turned into "try to tell them apart"

Which one first? Kat?

Michelle?

Or Tina?

when my cock goes in her , i instantly feel paradise falling over me. her sweet moans only entice me ,to keep pounding her more, i love the feeling of her warm wet pussy, and then she cums on my cock. i turn her around and she kissing me, we are facing each other and my cock explodes on her stomach and tits. then we kiss each other while i feel her body.

what WON'T she be doing for me? The endgame is a devoted, willing sex slave, helplessly addicted to the pleasure that she can only receive through pleasuring me.

And then?

Turn her around and fuck her in the ass

Tell me all about it

OP please fuck this faggot
and dump jess

#33 Vanessa rides me reverse cowgirl while I watch and drink a beer.

Why did I imagine a lardass redneck in this scenario

How would you use Jessyca?

Tell me about it

roll plz

this nigga just has hundreds of regular chicks no nudes

Do you want 5?

have you never sat back with a beer and a smoke while your chick rides you? don't knock it till you try it man, shit is cash.

Hey OP, i appreciate how you're trying to get us to put some effort into this so you can get your wwyd rocks off, but can you please start posting some tits?

THIS

Cuck the original fag as shes still with him and impregnate so the fag rases my spawn

Tell me how you'd fuck her and cuck him

Just the idea of it caused me to immediately picture a redneck doing this. I honestly don't know why though.

Nooooo, she's my waifu. (You) can't have her.

Need photo of bare ass to say more.

What are you gonna do now that user is fucking your waifu?

lets see some of number 26. I bet she'd look adorable with my cum all over her face.

Tell me how you'd use Jennica

Ok, sip from a glass of fine brandy while observing the reverse cowgirl, then.

Foggy while nearly pulling her hair out and bruising her ass and shit then leav evididence of her cheating. That way the fag knows but cant do shit.

Doggy

And then are you gonna keep using her?

Tell my waifu to please think of our children and how she must be a good role model for them.

i'd force her to her knees and give her a rough throat fucking, finishing all over that cute little face.

What else are you gonna do?

consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

No shit I am. Keep doing anything I can to make him feel like shit by seeing his girl get degraded but inable to do something

lol

What else are you gonna do to Jessyca?

?

NO NO NO SHE'S MY WAIFU FOR LAIFU. STOP IT SHE'S MY PRETTY PRINCESS.

wow, the homogeneity of your Asian women is distressing,
Hint: all of Asia doesn't border the Pacific Ocean.

Bondage and shit where she gets rop marks and stuff to take home Eventually fuck her up enough to start treating the fag like crap and ruinig his life even more.

Give sum charm

Keep going ;) I wanna see this cuck continue

She's all his ;)

this preponderance of digits demands tits!

What would you do to her?

Nobody likes Min? I'll take her then.

What would you do to Min? :)

Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Keep creaming, her taking her anal virginity and spreading those thunder thighs as wide as the colorado so I can ram her shit. Force her to tell the fag of al this how long its been goin on and what ive done to her.