If you could go back in time and tell your 14 year old self romance advice what would it be?

If you could go back in time and tell your 14 year old self romance advice what would it be?

go ahead and kill yourself, at least you'll get a page in the yearbook

make the most of your boner power at that age, since it doesn't last

Lose some weight you fat fuck.

Rachel wants the D don't fucking turn her down for Kris, she doesn't want it.

don't fall for this meme

Nothing, everything turned out for the best.

"Love isn't worth the broken heart or the empty wallet."

That girl who is always trying to talk to you, she is more shy than you are and she wants to get to know you.
Story of my life, don't have the nerve to take control but too gregarious for the shy girls.

EXERCISE

kiss her on the train, shes leaving anyway

The girl you’ve obsessed over for since 5th grade will write a whole fucking page in your yearbook for a reason you idiot. Go fuck her tight ass.

Wait one more year for Robin and then stick with her.
Avoid Jane like the plague.
[is someone gonna send this back in time for me to read? how do i get the Internet in 1974?]

Fuck everything that moves.

Fuck that I'd invest in bitcoin

"I won't lie to you, being in love is a good feeling even though sometimes its stressful and it always hurts later. Sex is pretty okay too. You should just stop trying to seek out grills. You'll probably turn out the same way I am but without the times I got all butthurt about a girl. If you want to have sex and the people on Sup Forums are making you feel bad because you're a virgin just do what I did... Use tinder once its invented, don't have any expectation just ask to fuck and get it over with."

spot on

I'd tell myself to invest in Google and Apple.

Go for her faggot or youll be on Sup Forums 24/7

Don't date her. You'll meet plenty of other women, she's not worth it.

I would say.
"Don't be so damn grim, the only thing it got you were a few good hookups."

"stop taking yourself so seriously"

Remember that girls will always love your ability to get DUBS

Listen, in 4 years you'll meet this sweet, weird girl at work called Hannah and she's down, just go for her you fucking pussy. Other than that, stay the course. Work out to look like Goku if you want to. Dragon Ball is coming back in five years so you have to be ripped to attract the anime bitches.

I'd say suck Michael Hagen's dick.

Don’t be shy about letting someone know how you feel about them, but don’t delude yourself if they don’t seem interested. ‘Friendzoned’ Means you have a friend. Don’t bother thinking about trying to get out, and if you can’t stand being there, just don’t spend time with them.

When you go back to your birthcountry, dont cheat on your gf, stay with her

kiss kirsten

Go ahead and play around with that 2 year old you're babysitting, not only does she like it, she wants it, and wants it from you, not your lame ass brother who's gonna fuck her in the ass if you don't take her.

Fuck that dumb slut senseless. Do all the bad shit you ever wanted to do to her, then let her kill herself. She will literally hurt everyone you care about in your life and almost land you in prison if you don't let her kill herself.

That eight year old boy down the street is getting fucked by his dad, and he likes you better than his fat hairy dad. Tutor him after school, suck him and fuck him, you got 4 years of that boi pussy until you go to college.

Don't worry about getting into relationships. There is nothing to be gained. They will actively try to control you like your piece of shit stepmother and make life more difficult for all of us in general.

Be smart, study on making money now and don't give these vapid cunts a second of thought.

Not romance advise but I'd tell myself to go on hormones before puberty ruined by body

Dear younger self, you're a pedo, ... I know ... it sucks. But better that I tell you then you go fucking up with that weird emo chick. She'll figure it out and that'll fuck you up good. Also, just use that sears catalog for the next 10 years, the internet is coming.

Checked 8D

Oh and literally put every free dollar in Apple and Microsoft, that'll help your romance in the future.

Don't tell your best friend you fucked his sister.

Focus on yourself, fuck everything you can. Fuck sarah before she comes back to you when she's all old and depressed and riddles with STDs. Fuck Sanne for as long as you can, she can teach you a lot of tricks other chicks will thank you for later. Don't worry about J, she'll love you more than you love her until your mom starts dying, then she'll be out there only to come back two years later. Don't reply to her text when she does, just keep living the bachelor lifestyle and stop giving a fuck about anyone else (but your family and closest friends)

"it's legal if you're underage too"

God you are pathetic

Thanks y-you too

Don't bother with chicks. Yes that means her too, trust me. Also you were right, school is a waste of time. Learn enough to test out as early as you can, and find a decent job. Use that money you save since you'd still be at your moms house to send yourself to a good trade school and use what you learn from that to get an REAL job that you'll actually enjoy.

Also start credit as soon as you turn 18.

She wants D
Just fuck her

Stay fearless. Go for Catherine. Don't wait. She likes you.

Did you ever hook up with him?

She's lying. They enjoy it as much as you.

I did but not sexy like, but then we were both too old to get into things like we almost did when he was eight and studying. I met him after college when he was 17, n he told me he would have been into me. I pretended I was straight but instant boner.

Sabrina likes you dumb, retarded autistic piece of human garbage

Go back to Brunswick and find Fay ...She likes to swallow

She is literal poison. Leave her when you get the first sign (you'll know) or else much worse will come.

Get money, invest in apple, use newfound wealth to fuck women without the trap that is emotional commitment.

Don't try to stick it in her younger self, she's only four, just lick her up till she cums then rub on the outside man, she loves that and won't tell her mommy if you do that.

You're going to fall madly in love with a girl named [Saffron]. You're going to find yourself undeniably drawn to her, and her to you. It's going to fail because her family sucks. Don't get too attached, don't get formal, and know when to bail. 'Cause you're gonna get a lot of pussy thrown at you in college and I don't want you passing on it in the name of some bullshit ideal like staying faithful.

Conversely, "Sabrina doesn't like you dumb, retarded autistic piece of human garbage" would be my advice to myself

I don't know why but this is fucking killing me

Don't be scared. You've got what they want. And boy, do they want it.
Besides, its happened already anyway. He took and you got nothing in return. So why not just do it, but this time on your own terms.
You stand to make a lot of money and will make these guys real happy. They'll just keep coming back for you. Your parents will never know if you hide the cash, you will be the richest boy in school. Kaching.

Stay with Jocelyn

not to talk to the girl named Val you'll meet in 3yrs