So where is the best place to aim for a clean quick suicide...

so where is the best place to aim for a clean quick suicide? i cant see the angle mattering a whole lot considering i would be using an SKS which is chambered in 7.62x39mm, but i WOULD NOT want to survive this, so where is best, i heard mixed opinions on temple and roof of mouth, i just wanna know whats best if anybody knows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nO33U6JQI04?t=2m46s
youtube.com/watch?v=MjnsBH9jGxc
youtube.com/watch?v=cycUHgg0zzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aim in your asshole

funny, unfortunately i dont think i could manage that with a rifle

I would say temple. Imagine if you survived a shot to the roof of your mouth and surviving compared to the side of your head.

Send me your sks and I'll send you my hi-point 45. Don't waste a good gun.

Just aim for your brain stem OP, it's the part that keeps you alive.

user don't go doing anything crazy like aiming at the brainstem and cerebellum. You should find a reason to live. You should go out make tons of money and go spend it on hookers and blow in Thailand.

The dick.

>going to Thailand
thats a very inefficient way of suiciding

only if he is rawdogging thai professionals

Don't kill yourself. But if you do stream it.

thats true, and im assuming a bullet entering the skull would render me unconscious if not kill me right away and then i would just bleed out

idk how to stream, i would if i could

Make sure to write a suicide letter describing how Amy Schumer frocably eased her chubby puss around your cock unconsentualy, and how the trama of being a victim of rape led you to suicide.

For starters, I wouldn't recommend using rifle. However sometimes you gotta piss with the cock you got.

As far as where to aim, your ultimate goal is to essentially obliterate the medulla oblongata. Generally speaking this is located in the back of the head, roughly at the level of the nose and can easily be reached with a bullet through the mouth, aiming upwards a little bit through the soft palate.

Good luck, and godspeed OP

i never planned on leaving a note becuse nobody would read it, but now i just might have to

aim in the mouth at a slight upward angle like so to take out the brain stem

Love you op please don't suicide

fuck, i need a method i can do myself, i cant aim at the back of my head like that, and i dont have any friends to do it for me

this is pretty helpful actually, thanks

Just go out and start shooting at a shopping centre or school or something. The cops will make sure you die.

>he doesnt knwo how to stream
the absolute state of american education

i live in Canada, only allowed 5 shot mags here

i live in Canada and they usually dont teach you how to stream in school, sorry

Behind the ear pointing inwards and towards forehead

If you can't figure out how to aim like that alone, you don't want it bad enough. Take it in your mouth, aim just a little up, pull off your sock and use them little piggies to pop that fuckin round! Now get a move-on, you worthless shitstain!

i cant aim at the back of my head and shoot with my feet, im not a monkey you fuckin idiot, im a worthless shitstain like you just stated

yeah bc teaching kids how to stream is a very important part of our curriculum

dude, if you're shooting yourself in the fuckin head with a rifle, i don't think it will matter where you aim, just use hollow points

thats what im thinking, but ive heard horror stories of people living through some shit, and thats the last thing i want

geez, wonder how long it took you to come up with that little speech

You read like a monkey.

"... Take it in your mouth..."

You don't have to put the muzzle to the back of your head, you actual maniac. Suck-start that rifle like it's daddy's cock, and let that beautiful Soviet masterpiece blow it's wad out the back of your unworthy skull.

make sure your aim is at least loosely accurate and that noone can find you/your room is locked so you can bleed for hours

Oh my fucking god how retarded are you? They both said IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND ANGLED UP A BIT. Now I understand why you're doing this. Hurry up and make the world a little better already.

Not including the correction, because I clicked the wrong post, cuz I click like a monkey, about 4 minutes. And that's assuming I'm not perusing other threads.

i mean the first post he tagged was the one explaining how the best place is the back of the head but i guess i must be retarded thats why im doing this huh?

op is arguing a lot
you wanna die or not nigger

nobodys gonna be checking so thats not a problem

i can still argue and be suicidal, can only kill myself cant change who i am as a person

bud, if you actually use hollow points and you lock yourself up so you can bleed you will not wake up (just don't expect an open casket funeral)
youtu.be/nO33U6JQI04?t=2m46s

And now he corrected it, and multiple people have mentioned the mouth, something you are obviously aware of since you just responded to it. No more excuses faggot, do it!

There's no surviving a bullet to the brain stem. Difficult to pull off with a rifle though.

i wouldn't actually use that method, because as i said i cant aim like that and still be able to pull the trigger, i am fully aware of what everyone else is saying, thats why i started this thread to weigh the options

That post clearly says that part of your brain can be easily reached by aiming through the back of the mouth and angled up a bit

Eat bottle of painkillers or some shit.
Slit wrists
Shoot brain while leaning over edge of building.

You live through that, it ain't your fuckin time

Never had a gun in my hand, but shouldn't these rounds at close range just explode a head?

Temple I think since its the less thickest area of skull

jesus, would that same thing happen from such a close range tho? im not very experienced with bullets

Neck on train tracks

>so where is the best place to aim for a clean quick suicide?
Pretty much any police station.

that was a good one

Aim for your whole body.

huh, so it does, my bad just skimming through options

Between your eyebrows, it is said that the snipers shot there for a secure kill

Negative. Like everyone is saying, back and up in the mouth. Brain stem is right there.

This, do it right and you'll drop like a sack of shit.
>>Bud Dwyer style

pretty sure, they expand as soon as they meet resistance like they're suppose to

First off let me start off by saying you don't have to kill yourself. You're probably gonna do it for the wrong reasons. Logic is clouded by emotion and you're probably just really emotional right now. I am too so trust me man, we can get through.

That being said temple is best. You want side to side because one hemisphere of the brain do all the functions that a full brain can do; front to back is survivable as long as you don't hit the corpus callosum or any other major part there is a slim chance of survival.

Also I'd use a .40 to .45 handgun dude. That's a fatter bullet with less velocity, but it'll fuck your head up far worse and quicker than a high velocity rifle round. I feel like the rifle would slice straight through and there'd be a moment of brief life. Don't want that personally.

But don't kill yourself. This is literally the only consciousness we're guaranteed unless you consider the nothingness that is death to be a form of consciousness.

Head.

Wife

seems like cambodia is the place to go for cheap women and drugs. They use the murrican dollar and seems english is spoken by most. Philippines is cheap but drugs are iffy for sure with their leaders there. Op, if you can gather up a thousand bucks, you could probably get yourself a trip to some third world pussy land. Figure $500 for a discount plane ticket and $25 a day for food/hotel. 3rd world pussy goes for $10-$20.

I went to the philippines with my now ex girlfriend but I'd consider a trip back for a bunch of cheap pussy. main attraction there is that everything is in english. You rarely see their language(tagalog) written anywhere. most people speak english well and everybody can atleast understand english.

"can do all the functions"

Those are higher functions, writing and shit. Heartbeat, breathing, that's all the brainstem. Which you basically CAN'T hit with a temple shot. You are dooming OP to being a very alive potato.

emotions are gone, have been for years, nothingness has to be better than this shit, thanks for the advice tho im taking all of these things into account on this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=MjnsBH9jGxc

Don't get discouraged OP.

Square in the forehead, duh.

Near the back of the skull, some inches behind the ear at a slightly upward angle. People have survived shots to the temple, although it's unlikely.

However, don't kill yourself, user. It's not worth it

Any kids

heart. to the right just off center.

True didn't mention this. What I meant was major functions, but you get the idea. You'd still be alive. Didn't the Carson dude purposely slice kids brains and cured some shit? Seizures or something.

nope, just a sweet little kitty that i fucking hate myself for doing this to

ITT: 2 people that know anatomy and 25 people that have seen too much TV

im not fucking with any chest shots

post kitty pls

I can empathize with the emotion bit. But just think of the consciousness portion of my rant.

give me a sec ill get a pic

Kek, I took psych 1 in college look at me I'm so smarticles.

so OP you have this thing in the back of your neck that connects the brain stem to the spine and if that gets severed your body basically has no control over even basic functions anymore.

also why not stand on top of the roof of your apartment if you live on one, that way if you fuck up you'll probably fall and die

It's called a hemispherectomy. You're thinking of Ben Carson. Him and John Freeman made it big in the 80s but it was first done by Goltz in 1880-something on a dog and a dude I can't remember in the 20s on a non-dog human.

By all means, not the brain. That's already dead from the sounds of it.

give the cat up for adoption or some shit guy

this is my favorite picture i have of her, its not the best picture of her but its my favorite

I think you're mistaking his description of his soul.

We need kitty OP

You're suffering from the lack of felling needed. Kids keep most men from feeling this but you can simulate it by volunteer coaching or big brother ect.
I think you're outlook will improve if someone is depending on you

Interesting didn't know about the older part of that practice, thanks. The fuck is a non-dog human?

LIVE FOR KITTY OP

I'm not here to judge you or anything, you've made your decision, so please livestream it. Can be done with a potato phone on youtube or some shit.

But i'd be even more happy if you just don't do it. I'm diagnosed with depression and borderline for at least 3 years now. Failed twice on doing it, once i just woke up with the biggest hangover after ODing sleeping pills and the other time the fucking post dude just went in after nobody answered the bell and found me. Today i'm somewhat happy again. Wouldn't have believed that back then. Please let more thought go into your decision, not only emotion, think about the future.

Whatever you decide to do, you're the only one that has the right to judge you. HFGL

>the fuck is a non-dog human?
Exactly what it sounds like.

Aww dude you got a dope cat. You can't kill yourself with a dope cat.

>so where is the best place to aim for a clean quick suicide?
a cop?

My brother had his brain stem severed in a climbing accident.
They said it was instant but the guy that was with him said it wasn't

if it wasnt for that little fucker i would have been dead a while ago, shes the best thing to ever happen to me

Take your sks and join the YPG in the fight against ISIL

I wouldnt do this. Grew up with a guy who laid down put a gun in his mouth and shot. Bullet lodged in his spine at a weird angle and he lived but was like super fucked up

he was probably twitching but rest assured he was dead

theres still some shit i need to do before i actually do it, im just figuring it out and trying to decide what the best method would be for the time being

The term "instant" is thrown around a lot with death. With the exception of extreme cases, there is really no such thing.

Layers is the best way to go. Like another user said, pills and a bullet. Shit like that. If one doesn't work, the other will. Stacks on stacks on stacks

Roof of mouth defiantly the most easiest and quickest way to go, but in the end it aint worth it. Trust me
youtube.com/watch?v=cycUHgg0zzU

Yeah, no problem.

Like this guy said, exactly what it sounds like. A human that isn't a dog.