Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs

Pitbulls are literally the niggers of dogs.

>Kills womans dog for no reason
Wait wait wait, hol up nigguh...
>Kills old womans cat
You tryna say that...
>Tears toddlers face off
We wuz...
>Kills someone for accidentally stepping on his tail
Jus a misunderstood dog?

>HURR DURR BAD OWNERS
I've seen people raise the dogs like fucking children, and they still go off and do this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SytfqGtgcnA
livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brief bump before post

Commencing post.

Can confirm you are an absolute fucking retard who is entirely wrong. I work with dogs, and have a lot of experience dealing with shitloads of dogs from all kinds of breeds. There are certain inherent traits in each breed just as there are in each type of person and race, but how those evolve and are handled is based on experience and training. Ive taken care if several pit bulls and rottweilers that were some of the sweetest most caring and soft dogs I have been around. Sorry to hear all you know is the few news highlights about pit bulls that were raised like savages. Just like blacks, they ain't all niggers, but when you raise em like one, that Motherfucker sure gonna be one.

i've been telling people this for years

Oh, that must explain why so many other breeds are being outlawed due to how many people they've killed, totally man. I changed my mind completely.

You're also retarded then. If a black man isn't raised to be a scummy subhuman filthy nigger, he most likely isn't gonna be anything other than a black man.

You're skewing facts severely and ignoring anything else by literally every other breed, which is arguably worse.

Right because other dogs have NEVER killed before, and people that make laws are upstanding people who always do the best fucking thing for everybody based on actual logic and facts instead of hippy-dippy wudu emotion fucking stupid shit my feelings... Great argument.

There was an old woman who treated the dog great, next day it ripped off a toddlers face. Haven't heard as many cases of that with any breed other than pitbulls.

But keep defending the nigger dogs who will snap at any moment no matter how you raise them, you'll see one day when one ends up ripping your throat out or something.

Of course you haven't, that's how the media works. Why do you think that Walmart gets a significantly bad rep in the media all the fucking time but so many of its competitors and other stores do not? Has it really done something that the others have not done that makes it somehow worse? No but of course it constantly gets huge media attention and is always at the end of the budding industrial jokes.

That's not how shit works lad. You must be a leftie, being so easily influenced by what the snowball news tells you.

A kid, an old lady a toddler or another dog sure

But if you are a fully grown non disabled adult male human and a pitbull manages to kill you, you were a poor specimen of your species and shouldn't pass on your genes.

Sure, the little fuckers are strong for their size, but if you get killed by an animal like 1/4 - 1/5 of your mass you're a pussy.

Historically pit bulls and similar breeds were heavily used in war and became a dominant choice for guard dogs and dog fighting. These select few became involved in seriously horrible incidents like killing little children because they were owned by fucking drug dealers and trained to do this, herein lies The Snowball Effect because now you've got media attention on them saying how horrible they are and how they should be banned because of what is happening however what occurs is now you pay more attention because you're aware of it to the odd rare outlier incidence in which a pitbull happens to be involved in a violent incident and use this as further proof that they are a violent breed in and of themselves while ignoring everything else but every other dog breed just because of media attention

Why have all my experiences with dogs been good except for pitbulls? Why does every story on an attack I've seen been a pitbull? Literally what would anyone gain from giving pitbulls a bad name?

Pitbulls dindu nuffins!

Look at what I just said above and you'll sort of understand or maybe you won't cuz you're kind of fucking retarded, however to answer your last question about why someone would have something to gain from giving them a bad name it's not about that it's about the fact that they already have a bad name because they are currently the focus of the media attention and because they continue to be they are in a Snowball Effect and are an easy target to constantly say with further Evidence see see look I told you look see how horrible they are? Which also answer is why every story on an attack you've seen has been about a pitbull because again it makes an easy target for the media people will read it do you really think that the media is there to tell you stories that won't easily grab your attention and make you feel invested in it?

>Since it's been proven they're a bad dog to own, And keep reporting on all the people they've killed, that must mean it's the medias fault!

You sound like a total fucking retard. An hero please.

Honestly it's really pathetic that you're this stupid. Do you just not understand how media organizations work and what they focus on and how they keep their organization actually alive? Do you not understand that the hyper focus on one particular thing causes you to view it in a certain light over other things and skews your perception? Here's a great example, you know when you learn a new word or learn about something like a car model and now you feel like you see or hear about it all of the time? Yeah perception buddy I know it's a tough concept for someone like you to understand.

Total horseshit.

Pitbulls have been bred for combat and guarding, they are extremely good at it and dangerous. This bullshit with the media is the same excuse you get when you look at crime by certain ethnicities, but the statistics confirm it.

Other breeds may bite more often but they arent very dangerous. Dogs usually bite for a reason.

>BAWWW TOTAL RETARD DA MEDIA LIES PITBULLS WUZ GUD BOI DINDU NUFFIN
the fact is they're violent, and don't belong in society. But keep crying.

Obviously, you haven't read the recent story about the pittbull that ate the babys' head and face, right?

Lol. It's really interesting how people make the exact same excuses for pitbulls as they do niggers.
>b b but it's the environment. That's all. Couldn't POSSIBLY be anything else.

And what do you always hear from the owners after a vicious attack?
>he wuz such a good boy. He ain't never done nuthin wrong. I can't believe dis!

It's a violent breed. Are their good pitbulls? Of course. But look at those testosterone-filled motherfuckers, of course they're more violent than most dogs.

Well you're not wrong they're actually, you are completely right. But again what you don't seem to realize is that this isn't inherently a breed issue, it's an issue about the majority of members of the breed and how they are treated and raised in their environment. Yes black statistics would have you understand that the majority of violent crime is done by blacks, and it absolutely is. That said, well you're not wrong they're actually you are completely right but again what you don't seem to realize is that this isn't inherently hey buried if you its an issue about the majority of members of the breed and hell they are treated and raised in their environment yes black statistics would have you understand that the majority of violent crime is done by blacks and it absolutely is. That said the absolute majority of those people that are doing that are not just black but also straight up niggers who were raised that way and therefore act that way. So it isn't really a black problem, it is a nigger problem. It is fairly the same about the Pitbull, the Pitbull is not inherently some super violent dog that will always snap and rip your daughter's face off while she's eating her cake for her 3rd birthday, but if they are constantly bred and raised in majority for combat and violence, then you will see more and more statistics that favor that notion. Anything else is an outlier, like this woman you claim raised hers kindly and it acted out. And as I said this is something that Ken and does occur in other breeds with other people but you don't focus on this or compare it because you also have this massive amount of data on the niggers of the pit bulls to backup your claim that the rare occurrences outside of those are all part of some bigger thing about how a pitbull is inherently terrible.

For the sake of not causing a semantic misperception, I meant to say there in the beginning sentence not they're.

user, stop. Pitbulls are more likely to attack regardless of how well they were raised.

Prove it without giving me a media case of grandma got runover by a pitdeer. Or a statistical report where the source is the media.

Go back to school, you troll.

Is hating pit-bulls a conservative or a liberal thing

He can't because he's a retard.
It is worth noting though that popular "violent" breeds are often as not inbred because its easy money. More inbred dogs equals more dum dum dogs. Now that can be problematic.

As a person who has owned several pits and many other dogs. They all have their own personality. Even within a breed they can all be very different. Neither of my pits ever hurt, attacked, or attempted to attack anyone. One of them was friendlier than a golden retriever.

The dogs are often owned by shitty people, or people who do not know how to train one, as pits usually need strong leadership.

Do you remember when it was the rottweiler they were banning?
Or the German Shepherd, or doberman.
Now you see those everywhere.

I've been around pits my whole life, have an American bully . the main issue behind being raised by niggers and other trash is they are being heavily inbred sue to certain charachteristics being the most desired,which has ruined the whole breed nearly. Its sad but at this point niggers and other assorted trash has ruined the breed

Nigger dog

a reasonable thing

God damn right.

Liberal for sure. Fear mongerers, always believe the media straight up no facts.

This is all completely true, but they'll never understand that. Something most people don't understand that applies to all dogs, is that each breed has certain traits that require a certain kind of owner to maintain properly and well

I carry a huge pistol just for NIGGERS and PITT BULLS.

I still think pitbulls are pretty good dogs, despite almost being attacked by one a few years back. Shot it after it tried to attack me and some nigger ran over bitching at me about killing his dog.

But I had two friends when I was younger that both had pitbulls, and they were two of the nicest fucking dogs I ever encountered.

It's how they're treated that matters, and how they're trained.

youtu.be/SytfqGtgcnA

Nobody likes those little white cunts

Fucking dog pounds are full of the worthless nigger dogs know as pits and they have to gas them all the time so yes shit dogs for shit people

Why don't you look up the stats?

Nice b8, m8.
I r8 8/8.

Here is a report. The sources are those listed in the article, all reputable. Feel free to read them.

livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html

It's consistently ranked among the most aggressive breeds. The chihuahua, dachshund and Jack Russell terrier are ranked above it, but obviously they're small and not going to tear your fucking arm off.

It's sad that your political correctness extends to doggos.

Blacks are extremely good at being criminals, wether it is the upbringing, culture or low IQ, its a fact. Pitbulls are extremely dangerous, wether its the upbrining, genes or both, its a fact.

Checked

Grandma got EATEN by 2 pittbulls in Florida. Fuck YOU and all of your stupidy.

>defending a known violent breed this much
>thinks it has political ties

I mean even the experts say this, op.
They need a lot of training, and an owner who has time for them. All dogs can be shitty when/if poorly trained.

have u heard of Joe rogin

He'll just tell you that it's always the owner and never the breed.

Listen to all these fucks defend these savage dogs.
Poorer people/low life's love pit bulls. It makes no sense.
A pug, cannot physically harm you.

A few years ago a runner in a town called metomora literally got chased down and mauled/eaten by 2 put bulls that got out of a guys yard.

Ridiculous.

>that pic

>
>
>Why have all my experiences with dogs been good except for pitbulls?
I bet your one of those faggots who thinks that Chihuahuas are just playing when they bite you. You probably think that the only people who can raise a dog poorly are rednecks and drug dealers, that treating them like people is fine.

Holy fuck, I hope for our sake that you never own anything larger than a terrier

Literally this

shit and pit rhyme so just fucking deal with it

How old are you?
Where are the dogs?

>18
>took them to the pound

They are bad pets
They should change the name to pit battle killer savage beasts.

If you have ever really seen a real dog fight, you would know your full of shit.
These dogs literally tear eachothers faces off and look like they don't feel shit
And keep going.

When you realize, that was why they exsist, thats the reason they where bread. They are killers, it's literally in there dna.
I'm never surprised when you hear the news

Pitbulls have a stigma for being violent, and both the result and the cause of that stigma is that they are more likely than average to be owned by idiots. Much like guns, they are most typically acquired ass a fashion accessory so that some retard can LARP as some kind of a bad ass action movie hero or thug, or because media and government fear mongering has them scared of their own shadow. Then, because the owner didn't actually want a dog, they spend their lives chained in the yard without water and getting punished for misbehaving even though they were never trained.

Take pit bulls away and these retards will buy a different breed instead, and you'll have the same problem with a dog that looks a little bit different.

There may be a correlation between breed and behavior, but that doesn't mean that the breed is causing the behavior. Conflating correlation with cause is not a good way to demonstrate the truth of something.