Has anyone in Illinois noticed that the price of bud has is going down and the quality is getting better...

Has anyone in Illinois noticed that the price of bud has is going down and the quality is getting better? The last couple months all the people I know that sell have started doing 8ths for around 30 - 35 and the buds been great. I dont think its just my area either.

Its harvest season in nor calhappens every hear

I've been getting eights for like $45 here, but yes I've noticed the drop.

Damn really? How much you get an Oz for? I dont usually pay more then 200 if that.

kek, a gram in sydney is $20 feelsbad

It is getting more and more common with it being (rightfully) legalized state by state. I'm a couple states away from you and 4 years ago, $50-55 for an eighth of nice bud was common. $100 a quarter $350 an ounce, 1100 a qp.

Nowadays it is more like $40 an eighth or $70 a quarter, $280 an ounce, $900 a qp.

Mexican brick weed is a distant memory of the past. Now, the east coast is stuck with the west coast's bud that doesnt meet dispensary specs or last year's harvest. I havent seen brick weed available for easily 5 years.

bumbaclot

Missouri here and same thing happening where I live actually. Though our particular dealer charges $20 more for an ounce. $120 for an ounce isn't bad. No seeds, no thick stems, smells dank and is sticky so it's awwright

Hooray for Washington state. $10 a gram for the last 50 years. Pot shops go cheaper and sell $24 eighths of top shelf. We have 80-90% thc BHO for like $14 too. None of this matters to me anymore though because I just grow indoor year round now, much cheaper.

Sorry, I have nothing to do with Illinois, but I like weed.

I get 80 dollar oz's in colorado, you stupid fuckes are getting bent over. 8th's were 30$ in like 2007 here.

what man I'm in australia and get like 10$ grams you gettin jyped bro unless it's real good shit

You pay for it elsewhere. gasoline, groceries, taxes are all higher in colorado. depending on the age and price of your car, isnt it common for $500 annual registration there in colorado? In ohio its like $68 and change every year.

Yeah. This.

I'm next to you in Oklahoma and we get very, very decent red- or orange-haired bud for good prices. I sent out for a quarter ounce 2 weeks ago and then again today. $20. But if I'd got them both at the same time it probably would have only been $35. I could get an ounce for $60-$80 of very, very decent shit. Hang on, let me check. Yep. It's one hit and quit.

But it doesn't look like OP's pic. It's just home grown bud from local areas. If you don't like some seeds and stems, get a grinder. For the price, I can deal with seeds and stems. I don't mind it. I kind of meditate while I'm breaking it all up. Nice, sticky buds. I feel good.

How in the fuck do you other guys afford those exorbitant prices?

Yea I'm seeing the same thing its droppin quick and getting really good

gettin jyped because he's in a big city nd doesn't question it
same thing happened to me
living in DC and didn't want to be rude by suggesting the weed was less valuable
but moved to college and starting getting it at half the price
so now i know to question 20 a g

I pay a pretty high price but for where I live, the cost of living is stupid high.

I also pay a high price because I'm paying for professionalism though a specific person, so I'm okay with paying more money to not have to deal with losers selling me shitty bud.

I completely agree that the prices are outrageous though, I live pretty near DC but you can't purchase anything there either.

arlington is the ripest neighborhood for ripping people off on weed
I know as i lived there

AND free gift bud. Nice.

20 dollars a gram?
Do you realize that would be almost $600 for an ounce of weed? HAHAHAHA WTF
You could buy a fucking HALF POUND of weed here for that amount
anyone that does that is a dumb ass or had no experience with the underground world

i was a retarded kid give me a break i didn't care about price i just wanted weed

An ounce of weed is enough to last a normal person for months

>normal
Kill yourself, arrogant little conservafuck.

im from the nw suburbs, bud is generally ten a g pounds can go from 1200-2500 anything more and its hella taxed better be 10 out of ten bud.

even retarded kids need to save money, though
it depends on the person
it also depends on their cycles, some people go through periods where they smoke a little bit every day, then a lot every day, then not much at all... Plus if you have friends that smoke and you smoke them out on occasion, hell, an ounce won't last over a month at that

We have legal medical weed in my state. I get good quality weed for super cheap. Last week bought a little over an ounce for $75. And it’s not garbage Mexico weed

been smoking daily for atleast 5 years. I get baked atleast twice a day. never smoke more than an eighth a week. So yeah, I could see an ounce lasting the average smoker 2-4 months.

Some people have a fucking hella high tolerance and can blow through an ounce a week. those people need to lay off it for a bit...

The general price for a g in NZ is 20$ too

>i gargle dicks the best!!

I'm assuming you replied to the wrong post, I live in Washington.