What are some of your unlikely/impossible fantasies Sup Forums?

What are some of your unlikely/impossible fantasies Sup Forums?

I want to be a school doctor and do the yearly physical examinations on the students, humiliating them as much as possible.

It's pretty much impossible, as I'll never become a doctor and much less get into a position like that.

putting some needles under a girls toenails, after that I'm using a small and precise hammer to push them deeper and deeper...

There's this lesbian chick at my school that I want to rape the shit out of, the fact that she isn't into guys makes it so much better for me. And I ain't talking puss shit like date rape, I mean full on tied up rape

Meant to say pussy, my autocorrect can be a prude

>tfw ywn have a qt giantess gf

This here!!
Half of me wants the person to begin enjoying it towards the end just to fuck with them mentally

>your unlikely/impossible fantasies
A cure for the nerve damage that constantly causes me unbearable pain.

Burn your nerve endings off

i wish so badly i could divorce my wife and succumb to my high school oneitis. we work together and i'm her supervisor, against truly astronomical odds.

Having a pussy for a day and having my girlfriend eat me out

That would leave me at least paralyzed in one leg. Though I have often thought of amputating my entire leg, but heard people still get phantom pains in the missing limb. Something about how the brain interprets/creates pain.

We have almost no idea medically what its doing and my condition is rare enough that I don't get telethons or awareness months. Nerve pain diseases do have a really high suicide rate though, so there is that!

I want to find an intelligent, sophisticated woman in her early 20s with an amazing body who shares many of my interests and opinions and falls madly in love with me. Then I want to marry her and have kids and live happily ever after.

becoming a drug kingpin.

Too lewd

chemotherapy

that remind me of one of my friend who had a chemotherapy and he said he had no sensation in mouth, hand, dick were

Living in some mountains in a big ass mansion, a bunch of drugs, and young girls, oh and some friends that live with me.

I am also interested in fiction.

>no sensation
permanent lack of sensation??

I'd take that over what I have now.

No more blowjobs after kids, sorry.

I find blowjobs kind of overrated. That or I've just never dated a girl who was good at it.

yeah but since he go almost no sensation, he got kind of a problem finishing a boner.

I like it when girls have their hair behind their ears.

Sucks for him. I feel in a few decades we will look back on chemo as barbaric, but the best we could do at the time.

Most girls are bad at it, true.

that OP would stop being such a humongous faggot

I want to Fuck a wolf.
it might happen some day.

Chemotherapy is just another money making scam by Big Pharma that can give you cancer again. The true way to beat cancer is by certain plants and natural supplements.

>What are some of your unlikely/impossible fantasies Sup Forums?
DAMN!! This is one of the best posts I've seen in a whi;le. GOOD ON YA!!

I want a qt mummy gf

Wife brings hot female co-worker home for birthday threesome and never mentions it afterwards.

I want to fuck my little sister and her friends during a sleep over.

more like using a hammer to smash the cancer that is in someone all while also hitting the person who has the cancer.

Hot buff chubby chasing girl who can manhandle my fat ass around and fuck me senseless

To get married and have kids

I want to violently fist my wife's asshole until it looks like pic related.

I would like to rape anally a petite asian girl, and have her shit on my dick.

I want to be in an empty furniture store next to a 24-hour laundromat, having a full on bareass naked fap session on a king size bed, no sheets, really going at it, buttered up, cat, vacuum, everything. Then Dale from Walking Dead comes in and looks at me just like this, and we both just freeze, but it's too late to stop and I just start jizzing everywhere, both of us not moving even slightly as I fire my epic load in buckets. Finally, his face never changing, he unzips his pants, but instead of a dick it's goddamn Negan who yells "SURPRISED?" and then he pulls out HIS dick and it's a 3-inch model of Lucille, and then for some reason the in-store speaker system starts blaring disco and we're all fucking and I have eight dicks and I'm, like, a god.

You tried too hard.

Fuck you.

I have become obsessed with the idea of mothers who try to ignore their own pedophiliac curiosity for their underaged daughters. The mental struggle, the daydreams, the desire they have to push down or ignore just to be a mom and take care of their kid throughout her young life. And then, eventually...snapping one day, and doing something to ease the hunger. That "something" has taken a lot of different forms in my fantasies over the years.

girl that looks like this loving me.

Burn them so you stop feeling pain live like that for a couple months till you get used to it then amputate. No phantom pain.

I want to HOLD HANDS with CUTE GIRL

Fapping infront of a girl with her panties

this but she's super upset/angry about it but you force her to watch by blackmailing her

and then you make her put them back on and go about the rest of her day wearing them

See and . They're literally impossible, unfortunately, but that only serves to make them even hotter.

1. Having my cervix penetrated and prolapse, then having that fucked.
2. Being gangraped by a bunch of men while tied up and being hurt in as many ways as possible. Hopefully one of them knocks me up.
3. Having semen put straight into my uterus.

If you ever do, you have to livestream it and make a thread. It will be a day remembered on Sup Forums forever.

Slip some Xanax in a 2 liter and give it to them. Then wait an hour or so, sneak into their room, and enjoy.

Tits or gtfo

>a mutual bond
>me and the miss get along, been together as comrades in arms for years.
>always thought about tying with her, taking that extra step.
>still afraid the mention of it will fuck with the relationship.
>she asks me to take it up a notch
>elzar.jpg
>spend hours exploring each other's bodies, acquainting ourselves to each others scents and tastes
>all this in the golden hour, when stars shine bright amongst the setting sun
>as we finish, tired and wet.
>drift off into a deep sleep, in each other's arms, a lovingly tangled mess

I kind of want to get fake tits just to walk around with them or something but it's not worth the effort of people knowing about it or having to move to some huge ramdom place for a bit.

girl that will let me fuck them while they sleep.
girl who cuts or lets me cut them.

My owner says I'm not supposed to :/.

that people snap out of it and stop acting like fucking dicks.

I'll just dump some shit

>cyborg lady
>literally just a brain in a mech suit
>a very customizable one.
>loves being dominated degraded.
>has a special chasie for this and her many other sexual fantasies.
>just that, enjoys the idea of being nothing more than a sex bot

i want to ne among 30 dressed ladies in a room. i would get undressed and cum on my own face. im so curious how would they react

Then... GTFO.
Stupid bitch

so you want an egyptian corpse who's had her internal organs removed? kinky.

I want to be in a red lit room with two midget women dressed as clowns, and fill their assholes with whipped cream. After both are full they fart it out on my face while I vigorously masturbate with synth-pop playing.

>buff, very feminine creature from beyond the stars.
>none of that stupid ME3 shit. I'm talking horns, no visible eyes and a maw filled to the brim with teeth and spikes.
>tongue is lovingly long, speak and very wet
>she decides to have her way with you.
>no one will believe an alien lady made you her nightly stop

>really going at it, buttered up, cat, vacuum, everything.

> cat
> vacuum

do i want to know? no. i don't.

Be able to turn invisible or stop time so I can go into hot girls' houses and steal their dirty panties

MODS

>long haired jap ghost girl.

>hisako.jpg

I wanna show a bitch my penis and then angrily masturbate into a fake office plant

I want to destroy the government

I want to walk on a clean street. It hasn't happened in years if ever

so, basically, pic?

and then what? PROFIT?

i understand the whole pantsu fetish, but i wonder if you do, or if you've considered what you'll do once you're sitting on a pile of dirty underwear.

I don't think I would do that.
If I get to though it won't be a one time thing.
I'm a zoophile and have sex with my mares and dogs all the time.
Having a wolf is something that I would like as a pet and companion. And sex too.

four a.m. on a sunday morning in the city, just after the street sweepers have pushed all the bodies and syringes into the drains.

More like the thing in the bottom middle

Haha yeah I've tried that. They miss a lot of litter.

I want a girl to breathe and fart in my face and fog up my glasses

do it.
its not a divorce.
its an I love me.

oh old prolapse how many memories

To fuck my step-sister

You try wadding through pages of filth to get to your tressure I'm other people's trash

I want to hurt people in whacky ways and slap both my hands to my face while my mouth is agape

This.
Tits with timestamp and some specific indicator (IE shoe-on-head), or don't mention anything that indicates you're not a man and/or a federal agent.

this is actually pretty hot

I feel you homie going to college volleyball games is the closest thing you can get

6/10 at best. Started out decent, tried too hard at the end

'Alternative medicine, by definition, has either not been proved to work or has been proved not to work. You know what they call medicine that has been proved to work?

Medicine.'

I want to drug and have my way with my little sister.

hands down shota throats. not just cutsey fingers in mouth, i mean, plunging their fucking throats like its a clogged toilet, generally killing them in the process. fucking zero of this out there.

that and funnels. forced funnels into mouths and throats and stuff like car keys, spark plugs and lego being dropped in.

yeah my grandma believes that. shes had cancer 4 times now, she survived because eventually the doctor locks the door and tells her shes getting surgery fucking now

To wake up to an endless supply of good heroin.

For my son who lives 3k miles away to have a good life when he gets older.

For my immediate family to never die.

To find another bitch who likes to act like a cat, all the way down to the leash and litter box.

I feel you man

I've masturbated with dirty panties from girls I know plenty of times in the past. One time even snuck into a sorority house that had formal that night and snagged dirty pantries from 4 different girls. I first searched up their names on fb from their homework assignments just to make sure they were hot.

Being 12 again and alowed/forced to wear diapers 24/7 because i've been sent in a private school were there is no toilet so everyone must wear and use them and its perfectly normal.

I don't want to die a virgin

sounds hot how did it go?

Cool. Someday I wanna ask Trump for directions.

Was a success. Still occasionally fap to them today because I've preserved the smells in ziploc bags. It was fucking nerve racking the few days after the crime because I was paranoid a cop would show up to my door

Getting head from hot girl #1 while sidechick 1 and 2 attack the D from either side, and they fight over who's where in a playful way. Pretty basic, but still unrealistic for me

That's terrible, user. I honestly hope something can help.