Okay, so Sup Forums was able to get Trump elected but will Sup Forums be able to save The Judge?

Okay, so Sup Forums was able to get Trump elected but will Sup Forums be able to save The Judge?

That was /po/

Go away

If guns are compensation for a tiny penis, that guy must have the smallest penis imaginable.

Sup Forums is Sup Forums my friend.

Sup Forums didn't do shit
hillary was only able to brainwash so many people

Another clown asshole washed out of politics. Next!

It's alabama, he'll be fine

I really wish he'd use that thing on himself.

1) He hates fags
2) He's conservative
3) He's pro guns
4) He's pro fucking 14 year olds

He's everything we worship.

Moore is a bag of dog shit

Roy has the best cp

Roy Moore would sooner shut this haven of sin down than want support from Sup Forums.

Honestly he deserves it becuase like Trump he's a waste of oxygen.

I don't know about you, but most of Sup Forums feels that 14 year old girls are 3d pig disgusting.

Did you forget you're not on Sup Forums newfag?

nah 14 year olds are literal perfect age, you a faggot or what?

back to your containment board shitstain.

>a bunch of virgins on Sup Forums think they had any sway on the election
no, hillary just gave us free publicity to try and tarnish trump by associating him with us to damage his reputation, all you faggots are good for is finding hwndu flags, not winning elections

I may be a sick fuck, but I'm not a pedophile.

then fuck out

feeling uncomfortable in your "safe space", "user"?

No.

I feel like disgusting pieces of human garbage like this are gonna make us look bad.

I think that OP is missing the point.

Trump is so comically inept that he's bringing the lulz all day long and is gonna end up in prison eventually.

If we start allowing trash like this into office, then all of the other subhumans are gonna think that they are allowed to leave the shitholes they are hiding in and start ruining our shit.

Trump will not end up in prison. He will be our president daddy for life.

In prison for what?

A true American hero.

srs?
He's so fucking incompetent that he's gonna eventually do something so bad that he'll disgrace the entire nation, and the only thing that can be done is to send him to rot in a cell.

This shit is funny as hell to watch, because of chimps like you who actually believe the hype. We let this happen because it's mostly harmless. Trump hasn't done anything that couldn't be reversed by a future president. He's actively made congress's job harder, and those shitsticks aren't gonna get anything done because of it, and that's a good thing.

Hope you enjoy being rounded up with the rest of the libtards.

just remember, it's all for the lulz

don't take this shit too seriously, or you're gonna be disappointed.

You call that a cowboy

no it isnt you fucking libtard, 2018 trumps going to round you up and gas you, america will become the 4th reich, just fucking wait

No it's not. We launched a movement to take back our country. There's no turning back now. You are either with us or you are a liberal cuck who will be crushed under our boots.

Says the faggot who IRL is meek and beta and is an open Democrat and cries at the theater.

He was will easily in 2020, and this will only endanger "moderate" and other cuck republicans

This thread makes me want to curb-stomp everybody making wild predictions about how trump is gonna be arrested, impeached, etc. I don't even like trump, but at least i'm not a delusional lesbian shill who is still VERY butthurt that her lesbian mommy hillary couldn't be president dyke.