My girlfriend just put her hands on me for the first time tonight, what do?

My girlfriend just put her hands on me for the first time tonight, what do?

FYI not in a good way, she punched me a lot

Chris Brown her ass

If you really like her try to talk it out hopefully it's just a one time thing. If you don't really care too much for her than don't waste anymore time with her.

I can't do that I love her too much, how could she do that? Does this mean she doesn't love me?

We've been together for one year, I am in love with her. I was embarrassed and drove away, now i'm in the middle of nowhere and trying my best not to cry.

what caused her to hit you?

Po-po time

kill yourself

Fucking normie. A good nazi takes that shit like a man

I've never had to deal with anything like this before, it came out of nowhere. I didn't know what to do

why did she hit you?

Don't be a pussy man. Hit her back. Whatever notions that you have that she isn't your equal, you need to drop them. Also, leave her. Quit fucking crying. You are better than that. Someone who puts their hands on you isn't worth your tears no matter what you did to agitate it.

Dont set a precedent for it being okay. You need to assert some dominance and let her know thats not okay otherwise she will never respect you again.

did u deserve it, that's the real question

>falling for the 3D meme

>letting yourself get beat up by a girl
lol faggot fight back beta cuck

Because I didn't want to go out clubbing tonight and suggested we just stay in, and she got pissed and started slapping then punching me. I was in shock and ran out
I couldn't hit her back, the idea of doing that breaks me
I know this but I don't know what to do. I love her too much to lay my hands on her like that

You gotta do the bane back break. It's the only way.

Don't be an idiot. Leave her, file a police report. She's grown enough to attack someone, she's grown enough to take the consequences.

Literally pick her up off the ground by the neck. Assertion of dominance. No punching.

u dont have to hit her, but at least grab her by the shirt or arms and and make it known violence isnt okay in a relationship. also you should consider either breaking up or maybe talking it out now. do you guys live together?

break up with her,not hard if you actually use your brain.

Well if you're going to get all bent out of shape about it and come crying and bitching on Sup Forums, you just need to leave her. Obviously you are really upset, and you don't deserve to be. This should be a wake up call that she isn't the one for you. You are an independent person and you have a right to be angry. I would go back and pack my shit. If she really loves you, she will beg forgiveness and try to get you back. And if not, then you can do better. Believe me, this is coming from someone who was in an abusive relationship for years. It's hard to break the cycle, but trust me when I say, that someone who puts their hands on you does not truly love you. She's using you to stay secure and comfortable. Rise above and break the cycle before it begins.

Id dump the chick. Physical violence is never ok in a relationship. Nothing is manly about getting hit or doing the hitting. Just move on. Ive witnessed this kind of shit first hand and for the most part it means the chick had daddy issues.

My god no, I can't do that shit. She's russian and on a visa, that would fuck her
But I feel like that wouldn't work. I thought i did I good job of being dominant, making it SEEM like I could put my hands on her anytime I want. But now that this happened, I don't know. And no this happened at my apartment, and she texted me saying she's sorry and won't leave until I come back

The idea of a woman hitting me is just so ludicrous, I really can’t relate at all with what you’re going through, OP.

But then, I’m an actual man - not a skinny jeans wearing faggot with a styled little beard and shirt that reads “feminism”.

Baaaaaaaaaaail.

I had a girl who used to beat the shit out of me. Finally snapped one day after she rocked my jaw and smacked her with a hat.
Ended up in court.
Stayed for the massive tits.
Left for the restraining order.

Not fucking worth, hombre.
Ditch that bitch fucking pronto.

but it's never happened until tonight, maybe it's because we've both been drinking?
As in you've witnessed a woman hitting a man? I didn't know what to do. The slapping I just took, tried not to laugh. But when she started punching me in the face I was in shock. After a few haymakings I just ran out, got in my car and sped off.

This goes one of two ways: either she beats you until you leave her (on your own or in a bag) or you end up in fucking jail.
Police have no interest in the truth here.
Judges are not impartial here.
There is no "let me explain."
If she'd get deported, she fucking deserves it. But if you're that hung up on it, just sever ties and find litterally anything else to do.
This won't get better. It won't go your way. And it won't change unless you make a change.
She's not worth it. She'll fuck up your life. You will get anally raped in prison.

LEAVE. HER.

No. You're making excuses. If she was coherent enough to hit you, she was coherent enough to choose not to.

honestly if she was really sorry i feel like she would go out and try to find you to apologize or leave u alone, rather than camping out at ur house. best bets are either calling the cops (but they probably wont give two shits, coming from the son of one), or going back to ur apartment to get her to leave (or work things out if ur willing). like everyone else said, someone who hits you out of malice doesnt really love you, especially if youre only dating for one year. if u do wanna stay with her id suggest laying some ground rules and establishing clear boundaries to prevent this in the future. idk, i never dealt with this in my 4 years of dating

Guess that settles it.
You're a free man, OP

Dump her

Get gone Holmes. You need a girl that can appreciate your ass

dump that ass, then get that zip off

No

what the f?

>dumps you for not wanting to go clubbing
this intire thread got b8ed
gg op

And you let it happen? Hang yourself from the highest telephone you can find in the area. Quickly though

>the highest telephone

Pole... asshole.. Pole

Simple. Convince me to kill myself

It's up to you to decide. This thread is a bad idea; people are going to disagree with each other really strongly and be cocks about it.

Regardless of what we all say, if she hit you tonight she's going to do it again. And again. That feeling you get when you learn a woman is in an abusive relationship, the "why the fuck didn't she just LEAVE" thing applies to everyone. She's decided punching you is acceptable and allowed; there's probably not anything you can do that will make her change her mind.

Don't hit her back, for heaven's sake. From that moment on, she'll have even MORE power over you. Cops are shitty sexists and will absolutely believe you hit her more easily than they'll believe she hit you, it sucks but it's a way of life. (in America at least, I don't actually know where you're from.)

You have to decide if you want to be the person who stays with your abuser because leaving is too hard. I don't know your situation, maybe that's the choice you're going to make and maybe it's even the right one for you right now.

But regardless of everything else, she's not going to stop. She's decided it's okay to hit you, once that decision is made she isn't going to change her mind.

For ME, I think you should call the cops and leave her immediately. Standing for this now makes it more likely to happen in the future, whether it's you or someone else she's with.

Good luck man. This is an awful situation and you don't deserve it. What you do now is up to you, and you know what the right thing to do is.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no

You gotta run my man. Run fast, run far. Call the police if you have to but you need to get away from her. I know you love her and I know how difficult the thought is for you but you need to look after yourself and right now you're not safe. Take care of yourself user. Be strong, I hope you can make the right decision

Ran like a bitch.....rape her ass next time

Kill her.