Tyler the Creator

So, is he clowning us about being a cocksmoking faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_Yc--ySVrg
youtu.be/DWuBTLJdoJY
youtu.be/bYh5HQ9uUic
youtube.com/watch?v=r9qwU0FYc8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who gives a shit?
if you don't like his music because you found out he's gay, then you're a faggot
if you only like his music because he's gay than you're still a faggot

>hmm, frank is the only one from odd future who's still selling records... how can i be more like him?

IDK, but his fans are a bunch of fags.

he is obviously gay

he's obviously not

What's stinging your dickhole, brobro?

This. Out of the ones who are even still slightly relevant(Mainly Frank, Tyler, and Earl), Frank is the only one even selling anything that's worth a damn and actually puts up good numbers.

my dickhole is stinging from all the "is Tyler really gay" threads.
i'll give it to Tyler, he knows how to get people talking about him, haven't seen this many threads about him since Goblin came out.

We've had these threads already where we go through five years of Tyler's twitter history and interviews with him, and it paints a pretty clear picture of an insecure guy obsessed with white skater twinks.

is this the guy in the video who has a girl show him her tits and he just completley ignores her because if so he's either gay or has enough willpower to determine his own sexuality by sheer force of will

I think he's lying desu

>check catalog for Tyler thread
>only one result, this thread
>check archives
>one thread with one response that's not even about Tyler

Hmm...

Or some people don't constantly think with their dick.
And I'm bi, so you can't come back with "no you're probably just gay haha I'm an impulse addled retard".

the fact that you're bi tells me all i need to know really

>And I'm bi
I've never met a bisexual who wasn't an irritating piece of shit.

Holy fuck just listening to flower boy now and I think I like hip hop now.
wtf
Where do I go from here? I hate auto tune with a passion.

same honestly

Listen to Childish Gambino - Because the Internet, or Kendrick Lamar - good kid M.A.A.D. city

>Kendrick Lamar - good kid M.A.A.D. city
Oh wtf I like this as well.

why does it matter either way his music is shit and has always been shit

Also any without any females in it?

Joey Bada$$ - B4DA$$

Macklemore

nvm last track has one with Kiesza (a female)

Fuck off faggot

The Roots and anything with Black Thought, and Vince Staples.

i didn't say it was at sunbather 2013 levels, but it's more than he was a couple months ago

>The Roots
Digging this one, thanks mate. I'm loving the instrumentation.
>Vince Staples
Eh don't really like his popular tracks, any rec's?

>popular tracks

Like Norf Norf and Bagbak and stuff? I think everything song Vince has put out in the last few years are very solid, Summertime 06 and Big Fish Theory in their entirety are great back to back.

Lift Me Up, Jump Off the Roof, 3230, and War Ready are all great songs.

Anyone got pics of his feet?

You might like this one hip hop trio called Death Grips?

I don't really consider them hip hop and I'm sick of listening to them from 6 years of it.

Yeah I wasn't really serious. You should actually check out Danny Brown - XXX and Kanye West - Late Registration.

The obvious thing would be to rec you similar stuff.
A Tribe Called Quest - Thank You For Your Service, We Got It From Here
Kanye West - Late Registration
I think these are good albums for someone to start with for someone who liked Flower Boy

DID

THE

>>check catalog for Tyler thread
>>only one result, this thread
i bet you looked up "tyler the creator" when flowerboy first came out and rumors were spreading about his sexuality there were tons of threads just on tyler

>does a VICE show
>doesnt love hot cum oozing down his throat 24/7
pick one and only one.

ROSY
WHITE
BOY
CHEEKS

Fuck dude they're amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=A_Yc--ySVrg
Do they have anything else worth checking out?

When I first got into them, I listened to Phrenology and Game Theory. I recommend Game Theory first. Here's some stuff with Black Thought and other rappers.

youtu.be/DWuBTLJdoJY
youtu.be/bYh5HQ9uUic

I highly recommend Raekwon from Wu Tang and Freddie Gibbs(PiƱata). Try out other members from Wu Tang like Ghostface Killah and Inspectah Deck.

For discovery, get a music streaming app like Google Play music, Apple Music, or Spotify and start radio stations based on songs you like or artists.

Basically everything they did from 1995 to 2010 is worth checking out in my book.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9qwU0FYc8g

>tfw want to paint my skin black and roll with the niggers in the hood now

What, after listening to Tyler?

black magic because they black haHA

if you're a male and bi you're just in the closet so stop pretending

Bullshit. Not them but I'm also bi, haven't touched a dude in over a decade and find absolutely nothing in the world hotter than doggystyle with my wife and her amazing pussy. I can pass completely for a hetero dude right down to the sexual practices, doesn't mean I can't admit that a nice big cock is sexy as fuck too. We exist and there's probably more of us than you think.

I'm bi and honestly you're right.

this

he had his first bf at 15