How long after you started having sex did you start eating asshole? First time for me

How long after you started having sex did you start eating asshole? First time for me.

Only eaten ass once, ex gf, we'd been dating for like a year already, taste like candy, was great.

About 24 minutes.

About 10 minutes

m8, if i wanted to taste shit, i'd eat at mcdonalds

15 years

Avoid unless illness is what yer wanting.

dated a 1/4-1/3 ish black girl, awlays smelled strongly, especially ass. dated a white girl, only had pussy order with my face buried in it; no discernible ass smell, got real close to eating it.

After like the third time I had sex with my girlfriend, it was animalistic. I had to do it, I wanted it so badly. Its exhilirating.

Woah just the thread I'm looking for. So bros just got married last month. Anyways my wife isn't really into any but stuff but the other weekend we were 69ing and I got s close to slipping my tongue in her b hole. I wanted it so bad. How do I get her into things like that and anal?

Moar pls

bullshit

>bullshit
>shit

Have you tried talking to her about it?

The only possible explanation is that all your family and friends have been playing an elaborate trick on you your entire life by replacing all candy with feces.

No I have not. She would probably think it's disgusting if I talked to her about eating her ass. I think I would be better off just doing it. While she is drunk

Operant conditioning dude.....learn it, live it. Start with stroking her anus superficially when you are eating her out, getting bolder each time. After a few times, you condition her to subconsciously to associate anal play with cunnilingus. Anal will be just a few steps down that road - just make sure she is all aroused and use a good lube.

Oh, and take one piece of advice from a guy thats been around the block - women are far nastier than you think - but their physiology works differently and reverse that of men. Men use kinky ideas to arouse themselves - women will do or agree to kinky or nasty things when they are already fully aroused.

Generally the dialogue doesn't start at "I want to lick your butthole". It usually starts with talking about trying anal or some basic butt play and getting her comfortable with that, maybe by offering to explore something she's interested in. Then you can move forward if she's receptive. You can always get drunk and just start tongue punching her fartbox, but that might not offer repeat opportunity if it goes over poorly.

I've never eaten ass. And am never going to. Have no interest in that shit. Hard on killer

PLEASE post more of her

eating asshole is a meme, its degenerate and increase the risk on viral transference and bacterial. its retarded.

i wouldnt be supprised if the jews are behind it

Thanks for the advice bros. and also we have tried anal only ever got the head in and she was in severe pain so we stopped

wtf??? how can you marry a girl with sexual hangups?
My wife absolutely loves having her asshole eaten and fucked, and tbh, I'm not even that into it.

She would do anything I asked her at least once I can just tell anal stuff grosses her out. Not like she is a prude or anything she. Blows me whenever I ask which is at least 3 times a week and when she is on her period she blows me every night she calls it my blownob week

WEll she married you didn't she faggit?

Did you take it very slow? With a generous helping of lube?

The butthole does not widen quickly if it's not use to it. If she's never done butt stuff then you're probably not going to get your dick in there very quickly. Maybe start with some fingering to get it to loosen up a bit.

If you've never done anything with your own asshole, you probably don't understand asshole physics. You can't just go willy nilly slamming a large object in there.

>women are far nastier than you think - but their physiology works differently and reverse that of men. Men use kinky ideas to arouse themselves - women will do or agree to kinky or nasty things when they are already fully aroused

So. Much. This!
> mfw, I'm oldfuck of ~50's
Get them horny enough, and they'll do anything

The first girl I had sex with took a shower before we went at it. As we did it doggy style, I pulled out and started licking her hole, the taste wasnt bad as her asshole was clean, though, a slight taste of sulfur was there as I advanced my tongue as deep as I could. We fugged a few times after that, but I was more interested in anal rather than rimming, she was okay with it.
My current GF is hot, but doesnt like anal (most attractive girls act too damn regal to have a dick up their ass), so, I eat her ass out every so often. She keeps it super clean, her only request is to not eat her vag afterwards as it could cause a UTI. Again, even when she doesnt shower, her asshole taste great, it taste nothing like poo, only a hint of sulfur is there. But also, she keeps baby wipes for everytime she goes to the bathroom

tl:dr
Get a skinny attractive GF with good hygiene.

>"If you've never done anything with your own asshole, you probably don't understand asshole physics."

This.

If you want to do butt stuff with your gf, you first must do butt stuff with yourself. Then you'll know things work, what feels good, what feels bad. It's more fair that way, too. You can do butt things together.

One thing of note is that the anus has two sphincters. The outer sphincter is under conscious control: you contract it using the same muscles you use when you stop the flow of pee. The inner sphincter is under subconscious control. If you are anxious, it will be tight. If this smooth muscle is stretched while it is contracting, it will cause a strong, burning kind of pain. So, in order to engage in anal play, you must first train your subconscious mind to accept anal experiences, so that the inner sphincter can relax.

Anal play should never be painful. If it is, you're doing it wrong.

Good books to read are:
"Anal Pleasure and Health" by Jack Morin
"The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women" by Tristan Taormino

5 minutes

What is it with girls not wanting their assholes eaten?

Like is it just self consciousness? Or is nearly every girls bunghole dirty and they know it so they say no? Even longer term sexmates are no diggy.

About 10 yrs for me but girls typically like when u dont have boundaries or "norms" holding u back and ive honestly gotten a couple girls to like rough sex n choking when they were scared shitless. Just do wat u want

You know they shit from there, right?

Why so many people have a mental block towards butt stuff isn't very hard to understand. Assholes are dirty, unclean, and a good source of harmful bacteria. Not to mention they often smell (unsurprisingly) of shit. This tends to be a turn off for people.

I... I still have not is that some sort of writ of passage?

Yes! It's the shit user!
Literally!

Just do it, and do it while stimulating the clit. The thrill of you seizing control coupled with the pleasure will condition her to loving it. That's what I did with my ex.

At least 10 years. I've learned that when you don't limit yourself on things you do, your options open up tremendously. When a girl asks to try something NEVER decline it.

Yes, it's what separates the men from the other slightly different group of men that have had their tongues inside female buttholes. Without having done it, you'll never belong to the second group.

But I've only done that with girls I've known for some time and were exclusive and routine for her to douche twice before starting.

Other continents other than North America don't have as much of this hangup because of different cleaning habits. Timing poops to go right before shower and/or douching or washing right after provides a much different lifestyle from those who simply dry wipe and then call it a day.

I've often asked myself why women generally tend to stay away from anal play. Note that studies have shown that anal play between lesbians is relatively rare. I think that there are several factors at play here:

1. Men are more visually stimulated than women. Men see anuses during doggy-style positions and associate it with sexuality. Meanwhile, women don't have as many opportunities to see anuses and wouldn't necessarily find them visually stimulating even if they did.

2. Due to ignorance, lots of men introduce women to anal without proper preparations, causing painful experiences. They then associate anal play with pain, and often don't even consider that it could cause genuine pleasure.

3. Women have a stronger societal expectation of lady-like cleanliness, and so are bashful about anything to do with an organ they associate primarily with poop.

One thing that can be said is that the anus is much like the mouth. The mouth can do some pretty disgusting things (e.g. vomit, bad breath), but that doesn't mean that it's a permanently dirty organ. Both the mouth and the anus can be cleaned and used for sensual enjoyment. Indeed, because it shares nerve endings with the sexual parts, it makes sense that the anus can experience sexual pleasure. In this way, rimming is an especially sensual form of French kissing.

i've actually only ever eaten ass a few times... and it's often pussy to ass. as for sex, i'd say usually after the fifth or sixth time

it doesn't matter what time....so long as she's comfortable with you and the act in itself. if you know what you're doing, you'll know how to get there.

Very true. Living life with a permanently dirty anus from cleaning only with dry toilet paper makes you form a tight psychological association between your anus and dirtiness.

It's amazing how having a consistently clean anus can allow you to have a better image not only of your anus, but of your body as a whole.

Holy shit!
How should I jump in?

wow... i uh...
think I'm gonna talk with her

Wait for her to say "eat shit" then that is when you strike. Quickly bend her over, pull her pants down then suck your neighbor's cock you shit loving faggot.

Women's hang-ups are the same as most straight guys'

Dicks just don't go there other than sexual exploration. Other than prostates (which women don't have) there's no difference between a man's anus or a woman's.

Go into the conversation with the understanding that some of the reasons she doesn't want a dick in her ass are probably the same exact reasons as yours.

See
and
To jump in: first explore your own asshole. Figure out how to incorporate anal play into your masturbation and figure out what works and feels good. Relax, use plenty of lube (if you don't have any, just buy some mineral oil), and take it slow. Learn how to clean yourself, how to finger (note that prostate stimulation is great, but not applicable to women), how to take a buttplug.

Only once you master your own anus can you begin to master the anus of another.

the thing is my current would probably be down because she feels similarly but idk if I want my ass touched and I realize I shouldn't ask for what I wouldn't want (with her) so I stay away from it.

same

how poetic

Let this sink into your head. If you want to have threesomes with girls, then you start eating girls ass if she hints that she's into it. It opens up other possibilities.

7 years and counting

How the fuck have you survived 7 years eating nothing but ass???

or just fuck really well
well enough too share
if she's the socially sort and you establish politely that it's casual it can be done otherwise.
I do it and I don't eat ass.

If she's down, and she's cool with you not wanting ass play on your own ass, then that's cool too. Mutual respect is key.

I was more saying that, if you were with the mindset of trying to convince her, then go into it with that understanding that her reasons are the same as yours.

But if she doesn't have to be convinced, and she has no interest in YOUR asshole, then go for it.

The same/same thing only applies if you want her asshole and she wants your asshole, but you refuse, then that's kinda dickish.

I didn't eat an ass until college so... about 15 years i guess.

pick the right girl and all the doors are already open. no need to eat miles of shit covered bricks to get to oz user. improvise, adapt, overcome.

Never. In before "how can you say you love her if you can't eat her poop?"

Get familiar with fingering your own asshole, so that you can be comfortable with having her do it to you.

Let me tell you: there's no feeling quite like having a girl slip her fingers inside your ass while she gives you head. In a similar way to how you can't tickle yourself, it can be much different when someone else does the fingering: it somehow can feel a lot better, and it definitely will feel a lot hotter.

Assuming you went to college at 18, this means you first had sex when you were three? Had sex at three, then fifteen years later in college you ate ass?

Wasn't that Dutch liquorice candy was it?

I got raped a lot as a child. I don't make a big deal out of it. I lost my virginity at 3. Big woop.

That's a given. That's another route. What I'm explaining is the frequency of you having threesomes or similar adventures rises when you have an open mind.

Did you enjoy it, faggot?

fair enough, that is my goal here

>I got raped a lot as a child. I don't make a big deal out of it
The second part's pretty admirable in and of itself.

How would you say the first part affected you?

Sorry to hear that and sorry for my own joke as well.

I was making more of a joke thinking you did the math wrong or misunderstood the question (as is more common than your own situation). Redacted.

Like I told the other user, that's a given. That's the basic route to reach the level where your threesome adventures. Your threesome adventures consistency rises the more open minded you are.

Obviously.

Wait, did I enjoy the rapes or the ass eating? I think you already know.

Yeah, the rapes. Did you enjoy being a little bitch and a cum dump?

I was sexually awakened too early and I drastically impacted my social skills, ie i told too many dirty jokes and was handsy until i got over that.

Now I help victims but otherwise i think im pretty normal. a lot of people got abused growing up.

No, not really. It was horrifying and confusing. Eventually I got used to it and then into it so it would hurt less.

That's not really the issue at all. Anybody into butt stuff will take extra hygienic measures generally. Even outside north America, there is no place with perfect ass hygiene as the norm. It is better in some places though.

There may be a cultural element in the US though. But I don't think it's a result of our ass cleaning methodology. More likely related to our conservative roots, much like the general sexual hangups people have in this country.

I'm not even mad.

Understandable. Just talking from personal experience. There's many routes to the goal. I'm saying act like you're doing girls a favor by eating them or like banging them during their period and you'll build up credits to do your goals.

Pic related
(It's actually reasonably difficult to find examples of this)

Sup OP. Just started recently like a few weeks ago with my gf of a year and a half. Was never into anal stuff in the slightest but one day was eating her out just wanted to so bad and just licked all over it and she reacted extremely well. Didn't expect her to like it either cuz she's Asian and I thought she'd think it was too dirty of a thing but she seemed in ecstasy. Now she loves it and I flick my tongue in cool ways. She tried to touch my butt once recently however it's super sensitive since I'm not really into stuff with my own (afaik); so I told her to back it up right away cuz I instantly felt really weird. But yeah that's just my experience so far

The hygiene issue definitely has an effect on that cultural element even if it's not the only culprit.

Greentext that shit, cumslut! I want to jack off now.

This. They're definitely intertwined. If the hygiene was better then the stigma wouldn't be as serious. Thoroughly cleaned, there's not much to be worried about

And of course, how could i forget to list:

4. Lack of prostate stimulation to heighten anal pleasure.

That is by no means to imply that all anal pleasure comes from prostate stimulation. Nonetheless, it is a dimension that women can't experience through anal play.

Have definitely had conversations with other non-north-american friends about how they would hesitate more about ass-eating during one-night-stands in n. america than they would at home because of the knowledge that they only dry wipe. And how back home they never really thought much about it because it's more of a given that people generally wash right after. Definitely less of a stigma

Lost my virginity in 1993. Never eaten ass and probably never will. The idea is sexy but when I get up close I lose all desire. Kind of like wanting my cum swallowed. Fun idea but I don't really give a fuck when I get there.

Not too long, after two months my gf’s said that we should try new things and she suggested that i eat her asshole, she bend over on the bed and her ass up. At first I didn’t think it is a good idea, but after doing it it was actually good and she loved it. Pic related

Or the other way around.

you sick fuck

Never. You can keep your hepatitis.

Nice.

I don't understand how someone could see a lady's beautiful butthole and NOT want to lick it.

Feces Pieces?

Good for you bro. You'll open up possibilities to other things. Hope your gf has a nice asshole.

She does, it is small pink butthole. Also feels so nice to fuck it because of how tight it is.

go to bed eric

post the titties

I'm just going to dump some tasty-looking assholes.