Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, this little faggot from a foreign country thinks im a god of game design and sucks my dick constantly for opinions on hisshitty flash games, im gonna make him dedicate a stupid amount of time to "improving" this game only to destroy his self esteem when it gets to a point where I deem he's lost his touch, and i'll do it horribly. so Sup Forums, help me craft my response, im think something along the lines "you're sitting on gold bro! but you just need to improve some more stuff" and then give him a list of asenine, time consuming bullshit to do and have him keep resubmitting.
pic very related

the absolute state of Sup Forums.....is there no more lulz to be had in this shithole?

Yeah that's a great idea, or you could just kill yourself. Faggot.

Or don't be a huge faggot and either be nice to him or tell him you don't want to give opinions.

Ow my feefees. Sup Forums is fucking dead.

This guy is right OP. End your pathetic life and stream it.

I've never seen such whiteknight faggotry in my life. I come back after 4 years and THIS is what im met with?? THIS?? I can still remember calling fat bitches land whales on twitch raids and harassing pizza hut employees through phonecalls, and now you want to play this moralfag bullshit? whatever, i lost my desire.

I've never seen such whiteknight faggotry in my life. I come back after 4 years and THIS is what im met with?? THIS?? I can still remember calling fat bitches land whales on twitch raids and harassing pizza hut employees through phonecalls, and now you want to play this moralfag bullshit? whatever, i lost my desire.
Sup Forums really has changed

your complaining, although not misplaced, is equal in terms of faggotry and therefore your point is moot

Telling someone to commit suicide isn't moralfaggotry or whitknighting. You just seem like a fucking loser. Who the fuck still uses newgrounds anyway.

When did laughs at someone elses expense become taboo around here? go jerk off to some traps then try and legitimize it as a heterosexual fetish, you bunch of pussies.

Why be a dick to someone who respects you?

fucking kill yourself

We're laughing at your expense because you're pathetic and obviously mad.

idk how we're supposed to craft a response with basically zero information

I wish i was mad, im just disappointed.

man fuck the sjw faggots just give us more info

You're a loser

gave everything i need to give. just need suggestions/

i mean, your game plan sounds good, just give him tips and build him up, take him under your wing and shit, then when he comes out with the final product, don't respond for like a day and then just say "i guess i was wrong about you" or some shit

OMG ROBLOX!

sent this shit on a whim. hopefully i can hook him in for some laughs.

is this dude really that into sucking your dick? this looks like a one off reaction. i'd say he's interested in what you have to say, but not like you make it sound

looks good to me, the bait is a little weak for my tastes, but either he'll take it or he won't. here's hoping he does

kek that gif alone made me crack a smile. thanks for showing me hope in this cesspit user

It's over, move on

much love faggot, keep us updated

The digits hath spoken, i must see this through. I doubt our hero will reply tonight, the moment he does a thread will be made.

he says fucking 35 minutes later

>attempts to fix your shitty broken game
>you get mad at him for doing the work your lazy beaner ass couldnt be bothered to do
wat

kill yourself faggot

learn to read faggot, this guy made a broken ass game, user reviewed it, and this was the response

OP thinking him and Sup Forums are better than this kid just trying to learn yet every single one of us are pathetic friendless losers and the kids gonna grow up to be cooler than anyone who makes fun of him on here

also, newgrounds in 2017. jfc you are pathetic. trying to recapture your childhood much lmao

already contacted him and showed him this thread. fuck off op.

holy shit why what the fuck do you care

>He took the bait

i thought summer was over