Alright Sup Forums. Ive finally after all these years decided to end it all...

Alright Sup Forums. Ive finally after all these years decided to end it all. Constant blackmailing from one of my exes and my boss always yelling and throwing temper tantrums have made me decide that a painless suicide fits just right. Ive decided to use a 9mm with hollowpoints to kill me just right.. And theres NO BETTA WAY TO DIE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa38zC8dUMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

nice dubs loser

Ill stream all the action so you dont miss a second

kill your boss and exes first. duh.

Need to get more normies first

Get.

Roll

Im not kidding guys im being so serious rn

i said kill your exes and boss first ok. seriously.

link pls

rollriono

Ill send you one last pic before i actually do it and link you to whatever actually give me a place to stream it to

Nice dubs yourself faggot

If you aren't using a shotgun, and bumping you're own suicide thread, chances are you aren't going to do it. wewak

Plan on it

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa38zC8dUMA
Did you wanna die?
you didn't have to die

Do it on twitch or something i dont believe you but if your gonna do it i wpuld live to see and you have picked the right place

Steal dump truck,drive to Area 51,smash through hangar if you make it that far. Live stream it all please.

Alright guys here goes..

Well if you'd like to vent instead I'll listen to you op. If you're determined, good luck on the other side bro. I hope you give life another chance though.

bye

can you post a picture after ur dead

Those problems can be solved my ignoring your ex/blocking her and finding a new job.
But whatever OP...have fun in purgatory.

yeah write that on your suicide note

Are yiu fucking retarded? Stream that shit.

Ur doing it wrong. Gonna end up a vegital.

user, Don't do it. It may suck now, but it gets better. And if its that bad fake your death and do some badass shit while people think your dead,like heists and shit

How to fake deaths.jpeg

OP is dead, abandon thread.

I too think I may kill myself. Goodbye cruel world.

but on a serious note you don't have to do this, life is shit for everyone, we just endure it all for those special moments in our lives. it seems you're just still waiting for yours

Where can i stream it

anywhere

but you shouldn't do it

Young white male commits suicide. Enjoy hell.

fb, you mama should see it too

is that a p11?

Rest in pieces

If the pathetic coward does it record please gn, b. A60148200

You are a valuable human, I love you
and so does Jesus
go find a bible and read John,
what the hell ... right?

Don't do it, man. You still got time to turn shiz around.

Smart People either discover breakthroughs or kill themselves.

nope. bullshit.

Have with your dead end life with no point. Or make it up yourself. You either do something or don't. You can be the next Columbine as easily as you can be the next Einstein. Don't come whining to me no one remembers your life when you're dying

>Not going for bosses or exes first
Pathetic, OP.

No stream, he didn't do it. Fucking faggot.

Dubs says killing spree and then light yourself on fire at the top of a building, off yourself, and let everyone watch your burning carcass splatter

i knew a guy who once tried to shoot himself but the thing jammed he fixed it and tried again and it jammed again so he stopped trying

yes this please

is OP kill?

yeah I don't understand why people don't do shit like that when they decide to sodoku

The japanese game? Or seppuku?

Don't do it, user. It'll get better -- I guarantee it.

FOR ONLY
WHITENING AND WHITENING YOUR CLOTHES
THATS RIGHT

Is that a Hi Point?

Hes playing with ya mate, no stream means no $uicide

Post pics after you're done so we can see

>Hi Point

Roll

If you shoot yourself in the head, you don't get to experience death. Be more creative. Get on top of a building. Put a bunjee cord around your feet. Wrap pianio wire around your neck and glue your hands to your head. Then jump. If all goes well your head will pop off still glued to your hands and freak out everyone on the street below.

it's a meme

Good idea
OP won't deliver though
huge faggot
sad

Fucking faggot stop posting for some fucking attention in this thread. And just Google it!!