Can someone please help a poorfag out with some pizza/food. I'm hungry as fuck

Can someone please help a poorfag out with some pizza/food. I'm hungry as fuck

If so, just send that shit to Cobblestone Apartments in Phoenix.

Buy a frozen pizza, they're not even 4 bucks.

>implying I have 4 bucks

Bumping for OP. Hope someone helps you out.

bump

Go suck some dick.

Yo, if you give me your actual address, I will send you two Dominos pizzas

This is b8. He wants us to personal army for him and fuck up an apt complex with a million pizza orders for the kekerrons.

You dirty newfags.

Steam ID or discord?

If I was in Phoenix is help you out man. But sorry I'm about 8000miles away. I'd treat you well and set you up with food for a week.

I'll also need a phone # to complete the online order. I'm not giving them mine

>Cobblestone Apartments in Phoenix.
>15449 N 25th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85023
>Phone: (602) 375-1288

Be on the lookout for a package next week.

Good job fag

Thanks bro

Not posting my number on here

kek

Checked

How about a first name. I can make up a last. I'll send them to the apartments and put in the delivery notes that u will be waiting outside. Work for u?

Noah

Holy FUCK. Are those spaghettiOs? Dude, I love spaghettiOs. When I was a kid, I would eat cans of spaghettiOs right out of the can. And I don't mean half a can, not one can, like, three cans. And here would be that one moment, at the end of every can, where I couldn't quite get that last bit out, and I would brave the opener serrated can lip, for, nine spaghettiOs and a spoonful of sauce. Its almost 11 now, Safeway is closed, and there are no cans of my precious gold in the garage. I hope you realize what an Oh No SpaghettiOs situation you've put me in, and ask for your sin forgiven.

Bump because hungry

On it's way my dude

no

only 52 cent donation

I'm already donating to OP fuck off

Not OP, but bless ya, faggot

Turns out the card and my I'D have to be there, so no go. Sorry OP I tried

this was a good thread

>feeding into begging culture
I think that's a really kind gesture, but what you're doing is why Sup Forums is such a smoking crater.

Btw, I work at Dominos in MT, and that's not a policy we follow. Again, sry OP, I tried

wrong. how about kik and shit threads?
fuck off with your shit-tier reasoning.

>how about kik and shit threads?
>kik threads
>please join this group so we have someone to give us something to fap to
You didn't think about this.

Hey, since you work at dominos, how do you feel dominos stacks up against pizza hut and papa johns?. I think papa johns has really thick pizza (bland crust though), and pizza hut has really nice crust (hut classic) but the pizzas are always thin. I can't seem to put a niche on dominoes though

>Be on the lookout for a package next week
Nothing's going to happen, they already know you're not the co-worker.

>inb4, what is an IP address, what is automated subpoena at ISP, what is cross-reference, what is IRS and 401k and banks/credit card network check

I sure hope OP didn't book it outside as soon as I posted that order screenshot, or I'll feel kinda bad lol

Try pizza hut?

Personally, I only eat the Brooklyn style or the thin crust at Dominos, but I prefer pizza hut wings, and I have only tried papa John's once, when I was on a roadtrip, but didnt really care for it. I remember it being ectremly oily

I already checked, same policy. Must be a southern states thing. Corporate is weird like that. I didn't even know xl crust was still a thing.

I'm still here. I believe what happened was, I called to make sure I wasn't getting a pizza that wasn't paid for, and they got spooked. I won't do it again if you order another.

They were probably gonna send it until I did that. I was just trying to be careful

Id have to use a different card and phone number, and I don't have either.

Not for Pizza hut,

Bump