PERSONALLY SUPPORT AND FUND TRUMP ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI&feature=youtu.be

above is a link to TrumpCoin, a RonPaulCoin type cryptocurrency with a unique feature: an American-donated amount of TRUMP currency set aside for the express purpose of funding part of the TRUMP campaign. The value of the TRUMPs allotted to the TRUMP campaign rise as the rest of the currency does so this is your opportunity to offer millions to the God Emperor while doing as he would (profiting).

I'm aware this seems like shilling but its not.
If you wanna help out our boy the God Emperor, here's an opportunity to do so and make a little cash as well.

trumpcoin.rocks/

bumpin bois

Who created this? I ain't buyin'

It's a team of devs

I've got a bit in there but seeing as its worth pennies atm as its in its infancy and shit like RonPaulCoin got to fucking 30 dollars a coin I'd say its worth a go

What a waste. I wonder what Mr. Trump would say. Checked flag, too. Faggot about it.

i imagine he'd be supportive of an anti-globalist currency that has a fund included designed to support his campaign

just spitballing

The dollar will continue to rule. If it crashes completely, it will be the very last global currency to do so. And at that point, it would be the very least of my worries. But as for me, I am much more optimistic.

more than likely

but the main take-away on this thing is that these can spike absurdly and easily put two million into the campaign in the right scenario

what a fucking scam
go back to /biz/
literally no one is retarded enough to fall for this

i've made some solid cash on it

crypto in general is risky but not really more-so than penny stocks

Provide proof, show me the money and where it's going. There is no path from this to the Trump campaign.

>hehe yessss goy, get into this crypto coin now that i have a large stock pile of it which i purchased cheap
>hehe mmmmm money...increase that price for me goys
kys

Exactly. Check flag.
haha - 'atta goy!

BTW - cryptocurrencies are for enemy combatants of America making shady deals within the illegal trade market. You are either with us - or you're with the terrorists.

its still pretty cheap senpai

this is the announcement from the dev from the bitcointalk

Hey guys is there a way to directly donate to the trump campaign as a non-US citizen?

nah, its illegal mane

hence this as a possible solution

sounds aight

not a bad loophole for foreign trump supporters

Ok I know I sound stupid right now, but do you by any chance have something to read for someone who is new to crypto currency?

not stupid at all bud

check /biz/ and avoid shills, there's usually a "how do I into crypto" thread either in the catalog or archive

otherwise check the link in the OP, that has the specific info/wallet for TRUMP

good luck brutha

Thanks man