its not ok to be a nigger though

Like a nigger could count to 3.

RAYCIS

actually, just being born white is racist

found the nigger

You're goddamn right, it is.

wow, found the racist

you know that old saying?
"cant take the heat, get the fuck off my board?".

Can't take the heat, get out of the country you stole.

TYPICAL WHITE BOY WHINNING

Can't take the heat, go back to the rez you fucking red skinned drunk

Are we in the Defensive now? Does Sup Forums let this happen?

lololol. holy shit Sup Forums
if being white is racist, then I don't want to be anything else. fuck yourself shit skins.

>stole the country
We won the LAND fair and square, and we created our own country on top of it. Borders have been changing since the dawn of nations, dumb argument m8.

This has been posted all over my campus the last few days...

He's right, you know.

Excellent.

She needs black cock

Were you not tired of living in a shit walled hut?

niggers going gorillas

>Sup Forums being eternally butthurt

sure, why not

Jews or niggers you faggots are of bunch of faggots

I am constantly surrounded by people who lean very, very far left, and I have literally never heard any of them say that it isn't okay to be white.

There aren't any reasonable people arguing that it's not okay to be white. There ARE people saying that we've had it too good for too long at the expense of basically every other group, but that's pretty much objectively true so I don't see an issue with it.

Anyway memes aside nobody on the left is making this point. This is a tactic to make it seem like they are so they look ridiculous. Which like, fair enough and all but it just isn't true.

I think this whole thing was done poorly.

What you should have done is put up posters both saying "it's ok to be white" and "it's ok to be black". Then people can see the hypocrisy when one poster causes a backlash but the other one doesn't.

>White
>What will we to change our
>People:
>do TODAY Legacy of Violence
That's a cool sign you got there

>at the expense of basically every other group, but that's pretty much objectively true

So, how much of your ill gotten gains are you going to depart with in correcting this "objective fact"?

it really isn’t okay to be white these days, ya’ll are fucking up.

when your own women want to fuck my kind what does it say on the grand scheme of things? like are you guys proud you will cease to exist in the next half century?

I don't think that's how it works? Like to me progress comes from shopkeepers NOT following black customers around the store, not shopkeepers deciding to follow everyone around instead.

I'm a straight white dude, so society and the people who make it up just sort of tend to treat me better than everyone else. If society were to treat everyone besides my people BETTER, I don't actually lose anything. Just everyone else gains! And that's good for everyone.

Lying nigger, you aren't fooling anyone.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA S-STOP IT A-user MY SIDES!

I don't think that's how it works? Like to me progress comes from shopkeepers NOT following black customers around the store, not shopkeepers deciding to follow everyone around instead.

I'm a straight white dude, so society and the people who make it up just sort of tend to treat me better than everyone else. If society were to treat everyone besides my people BETTER, I don't actually lose anything. Just everyone else gains! And that's good for everyone.

Oh okay that's a really good point actually

gr8 b8 m8, but
>much privilege
was a little on the nose

NPR is pushing it

Its ok to be white

but it's not ok to be an alt-right

Its ok to be white

Kek

Its ok to be white

Its ok to be white

IT'S KO FOR THE WHITES

It's ok to be white.

>>IT'S KO FOR THE WHITES

Kek

No, it's because white people won't accept anyone other than snow white people.

Its ok to be white

freshly printed

>>Its ok to be white

It's OK to be white once you've given up and paid for your privilege

Nice bro

>history racis, yo!

You tried living in an all black neighborhood, whyte boi?

No not true. In fact its the opposite.

No, let it happen. I want to hear the excuses why their social experiment is failing, especially why it's white people's fault.

Who would want to?

Yes it's Paradise. All the problems that whites bring are gone

I'm mixed though

Its ok to be white

I'd like cops to patrol low crime neighborhoods as much as high crime neighborhoods. It's discriminatory to assume that just because a neighborhood has a high rate of crime that crime is going to happen there more than in a low crime neighborhood. It's about equality. The government should also bomb countries they're not in war with, because equality.

They are right we need to end our legacy of violence... with more violence, twice as brutal as before

Get your shit together, white people.

Its ok to be white

>all the racism itt
You idiots are missing the point of the sign, but that's the point of the sign.

Think about that, anons.

We will

Us missing the point is a known unknown

Its ok to be white

You do realize that when we are gone, (((they))) will do to you the same thing, Dan the cum blaster Synder does to 11 yo lolis right?

I know. The reason it's not OK to be white is because whites are racist. Their racism is being drawn out in this thread. The initial statement is not inherently bad, but they are showing why people think it's not OK to be white.

Its ok to be white

Nigga, every race has racist people in it. Y'all act like only whites are racist.

Digits lads

>be at the forefront of history for the first time despite only being around 1/10th of the world, probably would have lost it all eventually had things continued long enough

>happens at the exact period of history where technology and population growth stagnate all conflict so the iron age zeitgeist continues into the modern day

>people, for lack of a real conflict, begin to readily follow all manor of radical agitators they would have looked down on as con artists a few centuries ago

you just can't make this shit up