Hey America I know how to solve your internal problems

Hey America I know how to solve your internal problems.

Just break up, the Union isn't working, the US should breakup into a handful of independent countries along cultural ideological and political lines.

How many countries and what they would look like I don't know nor do I care, but it has to happen, the economic issues will recover after 10 - 15 years and everyone would be happier.

#BreakupTheUnion

away with you goldstein

>ideoLOGical

fuck off with your shitty forced memes

Sounds like someone has an angery

You did a bad job on the break up.

I'd love to watch liberal states try to make it on their own and inevitably come crawling back to Trump for help.
I say do it.

This is literally the most retarded idea I've ever seen. kys faggot

ahh yes break up a country that said fuck that shit 200 years ago and is still screeching about it to this day that will end well also make the whole west coast its own thing since they basicly are all the same state

Literally what russia is pushing for in many states.

You realize liberal states are subsidizing YOU, right?

I'd be okay with this really.
Pfft. Grow your crops, whine about being noncompetitive in old industries and ravage your land some more. I'll be working at my blue chip company and importing goods we do need from you or some other third world nation for chump change.

Not today, Putin. Not today.

Free Pennsylvanians stuck with th
nanny staters of New York ,
New Jersey ,and Massachusetts
as one country ?
The rebellion would start within hours .

Texas disagrees with you on that.
Of course, we're the only state with an economy that could survive secession.
I say cut off Cali, IL and NY and everything will be fine.

Civil War was a mistake

>The rebellion would start within hours
this pretty much sums up the situation for each region no matter how well you think you've broken it up.

the great experiment is sometimes one giant shit sandwich. and by god if one of us has to take a bite we all have to take a bite.

you realize the mojority of california is as red as texas right? its only the huge as fuck population centers the skew the shit out of the political scene.

I mean technically with the capita soley coming from CA, we can technically just leave and its fine we'll make it. Or you know join stupid Canada fuck it i guess

Not my fault or problem. Silicon valley doing huge numbers while the state economy is in the toilet. If Bakersfielders and the like were smart they'd petition to have LA to Diego rendered external territory. Or that 6 state break plan.

I can't wait to see how Cali does without fresh water.

Fuck that conservative bullshit you faggot

Arizona should be part of the red

>this is what liberals actually believe

>you realize the mojority of california is as red as texas right?
That's actually most states. The liberal half of the US population is almost entirely concentrated into small urban areas. Geographically it would make more sense to just have one state secede and pack all the liberals in there.

I like your idea about concentration camps.

Oh, you didn't know Cali gets their water from other states? That's adorable.

Kindof like Texas does with Austin and Houston. I mean, we have to keep them somewhere.

I mean, if you packed >100m people in one state and cut them off, most of them would probably starve to death.

And then we retake the land, clean up a bit and no one is the wiser. SJW problem solved.
I love this plan. I'm happy to be a part of it.

Pennsylvania would not side with new york, or new jersey...

Pretty much, especially since none of them have any skills or training worth speaking of. It would probably turn into a 3rd world country within a week. We could have hidden cameras and make a reality show out of it.

You know more 60% of the us population live in the blue areas right ?

Well they're used to cramming together in tiny spaces so it shouldn't be a problem.

im ok with this

Put the 4 corner states into one country

pacific northwest region is retarded.

They're almost polar opposites politically and the only reason Washington and Oregon are blue are because of the urban centers.

That's practically 5 red states with 2 very blue cities.

Then nuke it right?

fallout might be dangerous, I'm thinking just wall it off and let them eat each other once they realize that no one in their society knows how to do anything but whine and write shitty poetry.

This. Those cities are going to be sieged on day 1 of the breakdown. All the lefties and nonwhites who surrender will be shipped down South to Aztlan to enjoy the wonderful diversity that they've helped to bring upon us.

Fuck america. Do the stlit