Fucking kids havin a loud ass party at FUCKING 11pm any idea on how to troll em?

fucking kids havin a loud ass party at FUCKING 11pm any idea on how to troll em?

Nerve gas

Shoot up the party.

Call the non-emergency cop line and make a noise complaint.

yeah i thought about one but im saving my nerve gas for a special occasion

call the cops

Shotgun.

any decent trolls thinking about sending a shitload of pizzas or a land line troll

Ask if there share their drugs, if not u will call the cops. If they don't share, call the cops. If there share say it just was a test, u gonna call the cops. And then just go away and dont call the cops.

Clog the street with delivery. every joint in town, every item possible

Don't be a fucking lame ass let them party you antisocial fucking douchebag. It's Saturday.

Bleach and ammonia
Thank me later

Realize that young people partying and having fun with their friends on a Friday night is more important than you being able to jerk off in complete silence.

Put some headphones on and go to bed, you greasy, pathetic old killjoy.

i like it

Dingdingding

well chances are you live on the west coast so toss a brick through their window.

if its downs south they'll think their gonna get shot up, if its canada then they'll flee away from the window to avoid the cold which eats people whole

i just got back from this loud ass party. do you live in florida

Not OP, but you have no idea how bad partying is this late. I live in a mainly college dominated area and there is constant fucking partying. I can’t sleep ever. I hate it’s so much.

you, mean piece of work, you

They will be build so much paranoia, clean everthing, dump the drugs, be quiet and waiting for the cops to arrive, but they will never arrive.

obviously they fucking don't if they say it's 11 right now

OP here i went over to check it out its a bunch of highschoolers prob from my own school no im in washington state

Rape all of them until the police arrive, then they'll ask for the kids to turn the noise down.

honestly contemplating joining the normie republic and bringing some beers over and seeing whats up

thats the worst of it for them.. your'e a mastermind

you're a fucking dick

spike the punch with pcp

That's just evil. EVIL!

welcome to Sup Forums

OP here
>update
they turned it down a enough to were i can sleep now

OP here again. They got loud again so I called the cops and told them someone had a gun. Should sleep fine now

It's only 11:40 here, why are they so weak? Fucking nu gen pussies

Should’ve ran through the party naked screaming about how you’re so “drunk”