Hey /b

Hey /b
What's this? Halfway up the wall in my apartment

Old style light switch you fucking retard

Hey man I'm 14 :( what's it called?

ge tout underage faggot jesus christ im tired of you young newfags

Those two inner circles are buttons that have been painted over. If you push one hard enough to break the paint you should see what I mean.

I don't know if they have a specific label.

Yeah they're totally pushable but don't do shit lol

Stay mad retard I've been on Sup Forums since before your fat ass clown of a dad knocked up your whore mother

Ohhhhhhhh we got a mad 14 year old. Hey get off the site underage cunt.

Hey get punked fucktard if I'm 14 your cock is more than 4", keep crying

Word of advice, if you're underage stick to lurking. That's what I did until I was able to create proper and coherent thoughts. Hope to hear from you in 4 years :)

gtfo underage fag

this thread is nice and not cancer
Op thats either a lightswitch or a thermostat, either way, fuck around with and timestamp ur femcock next to it

You're actually fucking autistic if you think I'm 14
Imagine raging about it as well
Enjoy the high blood pressure fatass

xD

I'm not mad and I didn't state I thought you were underage. I could not have and I still could not care less what your age is. I was however saying that hypothetically, had you been underage, that it would be a good idea to shut it and lurk. But considering that you're acting like a 12 year old my opinion has changed. No matter how old you are, it is in your best interest keep your mouth shut and stick to lurking. Have a wonderful day friend :)

ive been here since 2005 faggot

Ooooh you're cool :) continue getting frustrated please it makes me giggle

Go cry some more bud :) so mad over the internet wah wah

Top button is for tits; bottom button is to gtfo.
You're welcome.

You're silly, I love you too :)

I love you more :3 gonna stay here and reply all night?

HUH! i thought this was a penis port and prong set for reloading your balls with semen. coulda swore it was a gay couples port as it has two ports instead the standard one.

Yay :3 and I don't know, I might for a little bit. I don't have much else better to do.

this thread is fucking ridiculous.

sage