CELEB THREAD - gracious gone is your chaste fever so just show us the titties and wax the hand that spanks the horse

CELEB THREAD - gracious gone is your chaste fever so just show us the titties and wax the hand that spanks the horse

first

well done

This scene deserves a webm
Such a cute butt

Colonel can build a column.

This is the ideal woman, you may not like it but she is literal 10/10
>How does this make you feel, user?

I still have a boner

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

ari had thought so much about this
top jacket on sale price all day she
couldn't wait to speed out of her house
and to the store to grab it for herself!
but when she got to the rack of clothes
a horror untwined as the sale had ended
and it was now unpriced! her eyes went
cross eyed and lips frizzled into a scrawny
puppet like appearance and she uttered
in her mind numbed state such a twill
and peeve of wrangled words a dictionary
of a thousand languages couldn't by
them unquarrel in the steadiest hands!
it was only the intervention of a kindly sir
that brought her back to reality; he
grabbed her hips, pulled her skirt
and panties down and
pierced her bum hole with his wiggling
tongue! it took three minutes and just as
another was to take his place and join in
the bum feasting ari's senses returned and
she trumbled up her panties, thanked him
properly and quickly strided out shamed faced!

This is the ideal woman, you may not like it but she is literal 10/10!

like the day of the dead got shorted about 18 hours of skeletons

Wanna dance?

that look on her face, hard for me to resist her

This is the ideal woman, you may not like it but she is literal 10/10.

Quads logged
Throat clogged mootykins

M-M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a-a very beautiful w-w-woman and I'm s-s-so lucky t-t-to have her... I-I'm s-so sorry I-I have wh-what many m-men can only dream about and I want to apologize with all my betaness for having this w-w-wonderful looking c-c-celeb m-mistress...

Nice quads

hey stutterbro

Chek'd
He's returning!
It's a sign, people!

checking your own quads?

nice

Pfffffft... jealous, bitch? This is my jam.

sauce?
you filenames give you away

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

did you make this up

F-Forgive m-me g-g-good sir f-f-for m-my offence... I-I know I-I was b-bad g-g-going after Vic...

Can I please lay with you Jewess Queen you look so relaxed there, I could just snuggle up with you. I promise I won't touch you inappropriately we can just spoon for hours

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

Oh, can you even count, my dear?

No, it's 100% true.

Kys shitposter

More dubs we have ourselves a lucky get thread today, gentlemen

floppy...?

wut

Nice dubs again

too soon asshole

U mad, Herman?

...tits?

No, he can't.

oh yeah unfortunately

M-My g-g-greatest o-offence followed a-a-as I-I found success and in the ey-eyes of h-her f-f-fans b-became th-their number one e-enemy f-f-for life...

What a cunt.

i love 'em

young and saggy. mmm delicious

She's great mate

Jewess Queen! Jewess Queeeeeeeeen! I want to milk a worship puddle all over those fine paaaaaaale legs mmmmmmmm

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

> CELEB THREAD - gracious gone is your chaste fever so just show us the titties and wax the hand that spanks the horse

Dude? What? "Wax the hand that spanks the horse?" There's a whole slang for internet masturbation?

I wanna eat her jewbutt

howww would you know that

she has a blowjob face

lol he's been saying crazy stuff like that all night

Sexy dubs
Stop enticing me I can't fap right now! Pleeeeeeease Jewess Queen I have to wait!

Honestly cannot stop jerking to this trash whore.

for sure. her face is beautiful

So... how many days of no fap did you have before jizzing that one?

i'd quite like to have sex with her m8

Don't do this now, please Jewess Queen. You are teasing me so much

Well, Herman, you've slipped and confirmed it several times. Also, janitors have confirmed it, but seem to not give enough of a fuck to do anything about it.

You have to give up.

You got a problem with that, buddy? I am in live with Jewess Queen!
So beautiful

In *love*
Oops

ari is not amused; her bum
keeps dripping and it will show
through her panties a wet spot
to all the audience who in their
shock will probably either faint
from embarrassed shock or call
out for a taste, just a lick of that
wattle tree gum!

heh so would I man. my niece used to watch that show she was on and I remember one day when Debby had gotten older I was like Holy fuck that chick is hot

Are you feeling suicidal, user?
We can talk about this. I've had those thoughts occasionally as well. So I can speak from experience.

sandwich

You have to give up.

just let go.

Jewess Queen! Mwah mwah mwah

No I don't I have a beautiful woman keeping me alive right now

Shhhhhhh stop encouraging suicide right now

it's ok to want to fuck jailbait debs too

if herman has so many personalities
far more likely that you are him
and you want people to know your name

So what?

So I can stay alive. That's not important to you? Then why don't you just go take your own advice you sicko

saved. sorry about my shitty pics. I need to go through them and delete the shit ones. I don't think I have any more of Debby but please do post her more if you're gonna be here. and heh shhhhh

that guy is truly sick

God I wanna cuddle with Jewess Queen