Dear Mexicans

Dear Mexicans,
We, Russians, feel very sorry for LordNaziRuso. We aren't like that, actually we like Mexico and Mexicans, we would be glad if you kill this faggot and thus prevent his return to Russia.
Sincerely yours,
Russian users of Sup Forums.
P.S. Please send more Mexican qts with big bunda.

Other urls found in this thread:

rigoremortis.com/2017/05/05/brazilian-man-forced-to-eat-his-own-ears-is-then-beheaded-and-gutted/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxp99ssNC44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> LordNaziRuso
who's this

Mexico is a country full of byldos like him... no, much worse. No need to apologize.

But he was ukrainian.
Russia has already annexedto this?

Insane retard who punched random old women and posted it into YouTube. After visiting mental hospital he moved to Mexico and continued doing this. He is also nazi.

He is ukrainian but he is from Russia.

he ded. suicide by taco.

It's ok It's also our fault
For Europeans suicide by taco usually comes from behind

KILL.........

he finally died?
also
don't trust him mexico! he is gonna stab you like that crazy nazi!

He's lucky he didn't get captured by the cartels and get a full Mexican experience:

rigoremortis.com/2017/05/05/brazilian-man-forced-to-eat-his-own-ears-is-then-beheaded-and-gutted/

>brazilian-man
>Brazil
You do know that Brazil is far more violent than Mexico right?

Oh man, don't start this, even if you are right. Just don't, it will end in people spamming gore. I hate gore and mods rarely delete it quickly. Pls.

i don't think brazilians know houw to use chainsaws

Don't make them post the videos, I beg you.

do not fear mein friend this is a blue board

I remember the video where someone's neck was cut with stationery knife and his hands were chopped off. Since that moment im afraid of cartels

Fucking mierda
Kill the shit, kill!

>holidays in Mexico TV show banner

fuckeen mieerda

Latin Americans are reverting to their pagan blood cult. The end is truly near.

He's okay now. Russian government take this situation under control.

Explain me why this man is called "Nazi" when slavs are an inferior race?

Who the fuck are you to apologize on behalf of all Russians? What a fucking commie habit. I for one adore the man. During a war he would become a hero (if avoids hanging)

If you want to lynch lonely person with mental disease by the crowd of mad monkeys, just call him nazi. That is an answer.

OH... ¿

1) He was born in russian town Elektrostal'
2) If you have a mental disease in Russia you are hohol.

What does It says?

Putin already launched some nukes towards Mexico. These are our final moments.

According to Bolbot, currently Makeev is in the hospital. "Now the most important thing is that he is not finished off and treated. There is evidence that in Hospital General, where he was taken, he did not want to be treated, we go to the hospital's management to take this subject under control, "the consul added.

In addition, he confirmed that a Mexican wounded by a Russian died. Currently, diplomats are establishing what it can turn out to be for a Russian citizen.

On May 19, an angry mob came to Makeyev's house in Cancun to lynch him. The reason for the indignation was the behavior of a Russian who, without reason, insulted others, including women and children, recorded his actions and uploaded to YouTube. As a result, the man was beaten, but the policemen saved him from reprisals. It is known that during the conflict he wounded a Mexican firearm.

Bolbot noted that in Russia, Makeyev became the hero of the program "A Pure Confession," in which he claimed that he was mentally ill. Diplomats also promised to take control of the situation.

Why mexicans love to put "Lord" and "Lady" to their public characters??

Lady 100 pesos, lady cuernos, lord russian nazi, etc, etc, etc...

That's untermensch as fuck.

people need to understand he was russian! probably got braiwashed when he was scavenging near brain scorcher in Lab X-19

So Russia wants him back?
He killed a 14yo Im not sure how this is going to work

This guy started everything.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fxp99ssNC44
He was the first in a series of rich assholes who got caught up on camera. Since they were rich, they were called "gentleman", "lord", "lady" etc. as a form of satire.
After a while, the stupid meme got stuck and now everyone who gets caught on camera being an asshole is called like that.