S/fur

s/fur

Why would you have to turn off legacy captcha?

Wont create the thread when using legacy captcha

Well that's fucking retarded. Never heard of that before.

maybe it's an appchanx thing. if legacy captcha is enabled, appchanx will also use legacy captcha for starting threads. i think vanilla Sup Forums still requires the newer recaptcha for that, so it ends up not working.

>appchanx
Yuck. I never liked appchan. I've never heard of Sup Forums needing the new captcha either.

what do you use? seems there was a choice between 4chanx & appchanx, and i picked the latter because it looked like it had more updates

I use 4chanX. I just like the more simple layout more. I tried appchan a couple years ago and didn't like it, but I don't entirely remember what it's like and don't know if it's changed.

hello world

this ain't half bad, and i can save with original filenames in firefox. huh. i've been missing out all this time. dammit

Right? I've never advocated for appchan, 4chanX is just better.

I'm really starting to like thicc cows and their yummy milk.

maybe i'll permanently switch. too bad firefox is a memory hog

you tell me now. welp

Had I known then I would have told you before. If I ever mention it then that's because I just like giving the option, but 4chanX is definitely better.

supposed to be remembrance day here in ausfag land, and i didn't even wake up in time for the minute of silence. rip

i must've found the wrong github repo, because it showed Sup Forums x last being updated in 2015, and appchanx last being updated in 2016. the Sup Forums x repo i found now after googling is still getting updates today

Is it bad to say that I've never even remembered when Veterans day is? It's not really something I think about it.

Yeah, it was the wrong one then. It certainly still updates, and sometimes it can be a bit of a pain too, but not often.

Man I like that one.

Same

Buttholes are hot.

wow, that looks like shit. at least post decent images if youre gonna make these threads

>Is it bad to say that I've never even remembered when Veterans day is? It's not really something I think about it.
it's pretty easy to remember here, because it's the 11th day of the 11th month. the minute of silence happens at the 11th minute of the 11th hour (in the morning), and i was asleep having a stupid dream about light bulbs or something. kek. oh well, at least i was probably silent, just unintentionally.

>Yeah, it was the wrong one then. It certainly still updates, and sometimes it can be a bit of a pain too, but not often.
appchanx had a few annoying bugs that i just lived with. hopefully i don't need to deal with that anymore

examples being? can't help that i'm lazy

Yeah, that's pretty easy to remember. I've just simply never thought about it since it hasn't really affected me at all. Guess I'll remember it now.

The only bug I've had to deal with in recent memory is not being able to post because it fucked with my ad blocker, but that was easily fixed by just finding another that worked.

lucky i don't use ad block then. i had problems with the mouse-over image previews sticking even when i moved the mouse away. would require a page refresh.

>Yeah, that's pretty easy to remember. I've just simply never thought about it since it hasn't really affected me at all. Guess I'll remember it now.
i had to deal with it through all 12 years of school so it's stuck with me now. always had no class when that was on, so i can thank and remember the fallen soldiers for that little perk at least.

I got out of school as much as I could anyway since I fucking hated it, so that could be why I don't remember it. I don't even remember if we got out of school for it or not.

i was too much of a goodie two shoes for skipping class. excluding days i stayed home for being sick, i probably skipped

That is actually kind of beautiful in a way.

>tfw that will never be you. welp

Most of the time I was just too depressed to give a fuck. I must have slept through half of all my classes in high school, and often couldn't even force myself to stay awake the last few hours. I'd nearly fall asleep at lunch since I never ate. I'd go home and immediately go to sleep and wake up between 11PM-2AM, stay awake for awhile, then usually go back to sleep for a couple more hours before repeating that shit every day I didn't skip. It was just awful. Surprisingly, there were some classes I did well in. I managed to get a 100 on every single test throughout the entire school year in biology, aside from the very first one. I slept through most of it too, kek. My teacher even specifically called me out one day saying I'm "going to have a 6 digit salary one day" and asked if I had a photographic memory, which I've since realized I do. So I'm far from stupid, just been really, really depressed most of my life.

Thanks for the posts, made my morning

i don't think i ever got a 100 score in hs. welp. i just did fairly average in all subjects, except information technology. that's pretty much the only subject i'm "good" at. a photographic memory would be awesome. how does that even work

>pic
kek'd. that's a good edit

It's actually called an eidetic memory, but most people just know it as photographic. Basically, I'm able to see something and remember it like it's a picture, and remember details quite well. Granted it's not the best, but I can recall certain moments and "see" them when I remind myself. I can recall exactly what the classroom looked like too. Very specific details are a bit harder to remember, like faces, but I'm able to get a good idea of things. It's very good for remembering locations.

Where this would really come in handy is drawing, if I wasn't complete shit at it. I'm able to imagine seeing things very well, and would be an excellent artist if I had any skill.

whhaa. you're telling me 'normal' people can't do that? even i can remember locations and images visually. i was kinda expecting being able to recall something as vividly as if it were right there in front of you at that moment. hmm

i just have no imagination. if i wasn't so closed-minded, maybe i'd be a drawfag too. random scribbles in ms paint is where it's at for me.

fever of 101.
why can't assholes just stay home when they're sick?

school doesn't wait for the ill. it's easier in tertiary education with everything being online. back in school it's either show up, or get left behind.

Oh, it's definitely vivid like it's right in front of me. Just not perfect like those with eidetic memory claim. I mean that I can recall details with great accuracy, far more than most people. But the entire existence of it is debatable since no one has been proven to have true photographic memory. I may just have really, really good memory. Though I will say that being a pothead the past year has noticeably diminished it.

See

yay thread

im talking about work. fucking dickheads have shit ton of PTO accumulated, yet still show up spreading their disease and making others miserable. it's fucking idiotic.

thread needs more corsets.

I'm glad I have a stupidly strong immune system and never get sick. I can't recall the last time I was sick, and only had the flu once when I was 7.

showing up ends up being surprisingly important. Not going to class is basically what I did the whole time, finished my masters .2 below the grade cut off anyone will take seriously for a phd and had no internship or social contacts that could land me actual work

some people count on that to take longer vacations