Hey guys I been smoking weed a lot like half a joint in the day and the other half at night...

Hey guys I been smoking weed a lot like half a joint in the day and the other half at night... So 1 whole joint every day the past 2 months.

I've been off weed for a week now and I feel different than when I was compeletly sober. I feel like weed changed me?

I think slower, sometimes say shit that dosnt make sense, I also have a slight wheeze when I completely exhale after a deep breath. I space out a lot, and all in all I feel like weed made me more retarded. I'm 23...

What happened? Please help... Will I be stupid forever?

In conclusion

>weed virgin, smoke 2 months straight, quit, feel noticeable difference then when I was sober.

thats a sign of dying

You'll be a little mentally slow for a while when you stop. It's a well-known side effect. You're generally back to normal within a week to a month or two.
>sometimes say shit that dosnt make sense
That's a normal human symptom.

I smoked weed for 10 years, all day everyday about a joint every 30 minutes. It'll go away after you quit. Alcohol and benzos fucked me up worse

Weed stays in your body for like a month, so it might take that long to wear off completely. For me it was always like 2 or 3 days or so. Haven't smoked for years now, though, so I don't know about the potency of what goes around nowadays.

>What happened? Please help... Will I be stupid forever?

That only happens to kids who smoke it while the brain is still developing. That's why I think it should be legal so they could control the sales better and only sell it to adults.

So did it permentaly alter shit in my brain? Or does it just take a while for all the weed to be completly gone? Basically I'm wondering if it did PERMIN damage to my brain?

no youd have to have brain cells die for that
and op you havent got none
or weed dont kill brain cells it grows them more your just not filling in all the new brain you got with thoughts instead your like worrying about shit

For me when I stop smoking there's this minor depression, but nothing significant. But I do get some fucked up nightmares for about 3 weeks after. Have you guys gotten live really vivid and long ass nightmares?

Wtf... Considering you are awake for 16 hours of the day... That's 32 joints a day

HEY GUYS I SMOKED A DEGENERATE PSYCHOACTIVE DRUG AND NOW THAT IVE STOPPED MY BODY CANT FUNCTION NORMALLY WITHOUT IT

you know thats how retarded you sound right now? you polluted your body with drugs, now just live with the side effects. it will go away in time once your subconscious renormalises itself from all the chemical imbalances you forced upon it. ive known many stoners and most of them have the most psychotic moodswings and dont even realise it. only one of them has been smoking for ten years with no apparent effect, even when hes off it. the rest of them dont actually see how fucked it makes them.

Not OP but

>your just not filling in all the new brain
>your
>your worrying
>your
It appears as though you are the one with no brain cells my friend

Just do what I do. A line of meth a day keeps the shadow people away.

What's happened to you is weed has fried several parts of your brain, namely your pre-frontal cortex. If you keep going, eventually you're not going to keep a job because you're just going to drool and not be able to talk in complete sentence and you're just going to have to get on welfare.

>psychotic moodswings
>don't actually see how fucked it makes them

Explain? Because now that I'm off weed... I feel like I'm having withdrawal symptoms. I get more angry easy, agitated, etc.

Welcome to the world of drugs my little nig. Be careful what you put in your system but remember alcohol is a whole lot worse. Drink hard for 3 months and see how you feel. You will never be the same from what you have done but you learn to adapt. Same as if you were in a car accident or your gf breaks your heart. These experiences will all scar you permanently and change you but your mind learns to adapt.

Tldr; enjoy your mental retardation

No
Yes
No

>degenerate

Stopped reading

Eventually, the marijuana will lead the the death of the user.

maybe you realized you're a little slow?

I smoked basically daily for ~10 years and stopped about 6 months ago. I feel my thinking is a touch slower but a little deeper. People could do a lot better than to go off half-cocked all the time anyway.
It's only a week, dude. Cannabinoid metabolites can stick around in your system for a month or two.

So about my lung health... I noticed this weeze going on... And idk my lungs just feel different. I mean all the smoke from 1 joint a day is no surprise... But will my lungs ever recover?

Nah man that's some Weird shit... I do def get depressed when I'm off it though. When I smoke, I feel the depression just fade away..

>I get more angry easy, agitated, etc.
That's depression, maybe just temporary backlash from quitting smoking.

that explains every paranoid smoker out there lol , thanks Dude

Def feel you on the gf breaking up part, it scars you for life. Have you drunk hard for 3 months? How exactly does it make you feel? I don't drink so I wouldn't know

If you feel shitty from weed it's cause you're smoking mids loaded with pesticides.

How the hell can you remember how you were like 10 years ago. If I smoked everyday by then, I'd forget the person I was 10 years ago sober

>daily

I don't know how it was for you, but back when I still smoked weed, I could only enjoy it if I did it like once or maybe twice max per week. Otherwise it would just make me slow and tired.

Yea I would go through an ounce ever 2-3 days

We'll yeah... I am depressed a little over stuff... Havnt thought about that. I guess you're right.. It is the depression and not the weed.

i quit smoking cigarettes but not weed.
what wheezing? then make brownies but their stronger

your lungs expanded. yoru lungs dont need just oxygen
you also breath in nitrogen too. a little somke wont hurt shiiet

Marijuana is worse than nerve gas.

Damn that's one expensive drug habit

You fried your under-developed brain you fucking burnout

consequence of smoking weed, it'll stop over time after you stop smoking. not waiting on reply, too helpful and don't get any.

Learn to quote you reddit tard

weed a lot
weed changed me
stupid

no.

if you keep smoking, it's gonna get to a point where when you breathe, you're going to be panting like a fish for every breath and just have to get on an oxygen tank. my brother used to do wake n bakes daily and now he's on oxygen for life, only 22.

An oz of boof.

I could smoke that garbage and end up with a fat headache at the end of every day and when i wake up too. how dumb.

So how much smoking does it take to get to that level

ahaah

if you just smoke 1 gram a day or more for a few years, you're on your way to an oxygen tank and you'll join my bro homie

Yea glad I stopped but after a while my dealer/friend would give me wholesale prices plus he would grow his own stuff sometimes and he would give me that stuff super cheap. He also had no problem fronting me stuff. Most I owed him was about $1000 at one point. Now I can't even smoke, one hit of weed gets me too damn high and i start freaking out. The irony

That's some low quality bait

Honestly, I can't. I'm comparing to my subjective self-evaluation from when I was smoking. I've also been through some things over these ten years.

I was dating a pretty serious stoner for a while. I think I code better with decent weed in my system, fwtw.

>what happened to my brother will happen to you
No wonder you're having backlash. A quarter a day is an EXTREMELY heavy habit. Your fat cells are probably still soaking in metabolites. Just hang in there and see what you're like in a month or two.

Made from low quality herb I'm sure

this entire thread is bait what the hell are you talking about, it's little kids smoking trash and complaining about it or some dude who started the thread trolling as he takes rips of his dank

So what was your reason for smoking so much? Would you say you were addicted? Why did you smoke so much? Depression?

I could smoke a quarter of trash a day with no tolerance.

it's really not that much, it's nasty ass stuff though

>trash
But why tho? Life's too short for ditch weed.

Yea i was addicted for sure, depressed as fuck too. It helped with my ocd and anxiety at first. I then started getting into drinking and doing other drugs, but weed was always there. I went through alcohol/Xanax withdrawals and I don't even smoke weed anymore. It's like my body rejects it. I've been wanting to stop for a while but I couldnt. I had to suffer in order to stop. If I hadn't gone thru the withdrawals I still be hooked on all those drugs

Most people in this thread very likely smoke trash by content of their responses.

dude you smoke boof and you did a whole bunch of drugs own up to it that you abused your body badly and probably loaded your brain with hydrogen cyanide residue from the Eagle 20 you burned.

You have yourself to blame not weed.

I see... I ask because I'm also depressed af over a breakup and going through now what you went through before. I would say I am addicted also, but every time I get sober... I get depressed and get weed withdrawals. I turn to weed again to beat the depression.

I'm currently trying to quit and go through the withdrawal like you but it's a little hard when I take weed as my "medicine" for depression.

Well the withdrawals that messed me up was the alcohol ones. Yea I felt some from the weed but they ain't nothing like the ones alcohol gives you. My advice to you is don't get into any other drugs and try to limit you weed intake. Don't let it control your life or use it as a crutch. But hey being hooked on weed is better than being hooked on alcohol

id rather get drunk than get hooked on boof playa and i hate drinking

Yeah thanks for the advice... I tried alcohol a few times but couldn't get myself to like it. The taste and smell is just out my league... Especially the taste... Dunno how people stomach that shit.

Anyway yup, just weed for me.

>I think I code better with decent weed in my system, fwtw.

Same here. Also same goes for composing tracker music. Pic related

LMAOOO nah man....

I didn't like drinking at first either but it just crept up on me and next thing you know I'm an alcoholic lol. I guess after being high/intoxicated for the last 10 + plus I just want to feel sober again. I guess my tolerance went down and the tines I've tried smoking again was too much. I have fucked up anxiety and the small amounts I would smoke would be too much for me

Here's a picture of my boof weed lol , it was from the last time i smoked about 2 weeks ago. My friend grew it

Doing anything on weed makes you better. Video games, even driving.

That's some fire weed my friend. Anyway glad you're sorta on track now. I'm trying to better my life too. Eventually I'll get off the weed and stop being depressed

Tracking is a lot like coding, btw. You might want to try it. Start with an easy tracker like Schism Tracker.

it is boof, it looks unflushed full of nutes, has hardly any triches, looks wet trimmed. terps gone.

straight BOOF!

Thanks dude. I sure miss getting high tho. I'm unemployed right now but I don't even need money to get some I can get it fronted, and I can literally go outside and it's there. Almost literally an arms length away, but the high is too much now lol

Boof gang boof gang boof boof boof gang gang boof boof gang

needs a haircut soon

or say hi to PM for me

You are gonna die OP.

user, I believe it takes roughly 90 days for your body to clear your system of THC. You were probably already retarded in the first place.

also that is bad N toxicity, no good for flower, tiny buds.

Weed changed me too.
I became less of a stoner when I started smoking.

Guess you'll have to try it. Don't you have a father?

it wont

with time everything will come back to normal tho tobacco in joints might done some changes

Try a sativa, not indica.

Been there, done that, got the tunes on AMInet. I much prefer the more traditional DAW workflow.
>tfw native REAPER for linux in the works

First off.... EVERYBODY handles weed differently.

It may take you a while to feel normal again. You might not feel any different.

My friend stopped smoking so often 2 or 3 years ago, said he was sick of feeling dumb and slow, lacked concentration and shit. And good on him.
I'm a heavier smoker and an ounce would last 2-3 weeks depending how good it was. But I never felt dumb or slow, I could literally smoke 3 bongs and go to work fine, no one the wiser.

This past week I stopped and feel no different. I decided after about 6 years of smoking everyday that it should be a sometimes thing so I'd enjoy it more. But I literally feel no different to when I was stoned 24/7.
I get cravings, and funny enough I have had about 3 dreams of weed/smoking.

But yea, everyones different and recovers differently.

How many do you smoke with tobacco?

I never have I live in Australia and it seems different groups smoke with/without tobacco. All my friends smoke straight green and most people that are bogans go half and half and really poor cunts do 90% tobacco and 10% green

I do and live in Australia

Wish I didn't do it though, only did it cause that's how my mates did in high school. Last a little bit longer and gave a bit more headspin I guess and I just kept smoking it that way.

>smoking weed with tobacco

it's like we in the 1950's famalam

Don't assume my pronouns cunt.