ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRETS / CONFESSIONS / RETARDED OPINIONS / ETC

>imveganbtw

>i bite the skin of my thumbs until it bleeds

24/7?

No i let it heal then i start again

same, I luv u

Looks abit worse than this

>pic very related

I confess that I want to shut this place down.

I honestly don't think bestiality is wrong if the animal initiates it. I don't know much about horny female animals and how much they'd force themselves on a human but 'helping' an animal that's clearly trying to get some shouldn't be a crime.
Forcibly penetrating an animal is disgusting to me though, and using treats to make an animal lick you is kind of scummy in my opinion as well. I have done the latter before but I felt horrible afterward and didn't do it again.
My dog is female; if I had an intact male dog I'd let him go to town on me. And don't get me started on the things I'd do if I had male farm animals.

One time my step sister did something to piss off my REAL family. As an act of revenge, I snuck into her room in the middle of the day to wipe my dirty, hemorrhoid leaking ass all over her pillows and cum all over the sheets. I came twice btw.

Later, when I wanted to confront her in person about what she did to the family, I requested to talk in her room in private. When I started screaming at her, I made her cry and proceeded to smile as I watched her bury her face deep in the dirty soiled pillow and bed sheets. I regret nothing.

I somehow faked being someone else to get nudes from a girl without even sending pics of my face. Shit was real easy to get and she was kinky as fuck, I tried adding her on facebook with my real account and she blocked me for no reason.

Me and my girlfriend went to EDC this summer and we both got roofied and raped by another couple we met at the rave.

Sure, why not?

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think, "did that make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Sometimes I have a desire to find out. Maybe I'll call her some time.

nice but kill your self

How do you know? Come too while it was happening? I can see how that would happen. Even if you did wake you would be foggy and find it difficult to stay alert let alone fight them off

well at least you lost your virginity

My wife's younger sister used to be my fuckbuddy, before I even met my wife. It's a little awkward at family things, even though only the two of us know. I have fond memories of really rough fucking which she loved.

Fake, gay and repost

Im starting my new job as a junior programmer next monday.
I dont know jackshit about programming other than a "hello world" in python.
Could i get sued over this?

I hope this is fiction

>sued
no.

catfished my niece in to sending me nudes..

the same weekend I very nearly had sex with my cousin who is about half my age.

I am a Programmer and if you are good at Google, that should be enough. U could practice until your start

My body is ready for greentext

I was chilling with some bros earlier, and one (generally the popular, charismatic one) got a half-nude from a girl, seemingly a test to see what he'd do
I'm not sure whether his shown reaction was genuine because he's learned extroversion.
I was and am jelly as fuck, even though it tends to be my own fault that I'm #foreveralone

I catfish using my ex gfs pictures on kik i love it when guys tell me how much they wanna fuck 'me'

Yeah, I was vividly awake when they did it. I kept thinking it was a dream but after I woke up I saw my girlfriend naked in the couch and my pants were off. I woke up my girlfriend immediately and she said she also remember someone was on top of her but she thought it was just me.

Already lost it before the incident though.

Not much to green text.

I've showered with my nieces many times, including just a couple days ago

I watched my girlfriend suck a horse's dick before. Not the only animal I've seen her sucked or fucked since.

But Sarah Jessica Parker is a woman, user

Kek, nice one.

bmp

ok, here's mine
>be me, middle of college
>chubby girl with depression way into me
>we go to the same groups, we know each other
>i call her names and am basically a shitty person with her, cause i noticed she kinda liked me
>notice that she is way much more into me the worse i treat her
>started talking in private with her, never date, always in school or after the group
>pretend to like her back
>she has dark skin and is fat, also she a prude and has never been touched
>i get her to drive me to school and back, sometimes even wait for me at the school for a couple hours for my classes to end
>began fingering her on the way to school and home, she dislikes it but let's me continue
>other friends tell me she's saying we will be together in a couple months, i deny the hwhole thing
>by mid semester she's blowing me in the parking lot while i call her dumb, we're going to my dad's warehouse after hours to have sex and sometimes she even dresses as i asked her for it
>i started getting serious with another girl while doing this to the fatty
>i delay getting in a serious relationship for a couple months to continue enjoying rides and free blowjobs
>in the last couple times we saw each other i took a couple pics of her wheli sucking my dic (pic related, is her)
>i asked her to dress like a whore (a cheap one sinces she's fat) for a "special night"
>pics her up this time, we go to the warehouse and have sex while i forced her to thank me as i slapped her face
>then and there i tell her this is the last time we speak, since im getting in a serious relationship
>she cries big time, asks me why, offers to be my side chik, even offers anal cause i wanted to fuck her ass but we couldn't do it before
>say no and leave her, dressed as a slut with high heels and a really short dress in a neighborhood of warehouses and shops, at night, call her a cab so she arrives to her parents house dressed like that, reaking of sex and crying
>haven't called her since

Sometimes I steal my friends that are girls panties, use them to jack off. Then after like 3 to 5 uses I wash them then sneak them back into their laundry piles.

My best friend has sucked my cock. Thing is he thinks I don't know. He thought I was asleep. I'm not a fag and I don't think he is either, he has a gf and they're tight. But yeah he did this to me and I let it happen. Was just happy to find out what a bj felt like.
Prefer him not knowing I know, that would be too weird and probably destroy the friendship

I've prostituted myself. $600/sesh for making me cum. Easiest cash ever. I finessed an ex out of 10k and another for 2k here and there whenever I come up with a sob story. Just love manipulating people. I've cheated on every man I've ever dated. I love sex and I love getting away with doing shitty things.

I have a gf that loves me. And I'm in love with a girl who am I in frendzone.....life sucks.....

I have a girlfriend but I post pictures of her friends on Sup Forums and cum every night

This made me hard cuckold me please

I enjoy masturbation more than sex.....

How old is your niece?

Thats literally the thing im the best at
Thanks!

wat pic?

Gake and fay

try not washing them, that wood be betteer

Copypasta

>be in primary school while having free hour
>Had a friend wanting to play ball
>Told him if he want the ball he has to do something for me
>Took him in the school toilets locks the door
>Tell him put down his pants and turn around
>Took down my pants and stick my dick in his asshole
>Starts to feel uncomfortable
>Tell to him to calm down we are almost done
>Took his head make him kneel and suck my dick
>We re done
>Gives him the ball to play and pretended that never happen
>After one week moves to another school

Me not gay just addicted to sex by little age I also fucked my cousin's boys and girls

Currently in 3 year relationship with a beautiful girl

so the fact that he sexually assaulted you doesn't destroy the friendship?

I hate my life. It should be awesome but it's just miserable. I left home to move 1000 miles away at 20 with my girlfriend. She's great, except when she isn't... which is all the time itseems. Constant complaining, constant selfishness no work ethic. I work long shifts normally 4pm to 3am and provide most everything for us and everyday all I get is a guilt trip how I'm not home when she's falling asleep or I work to much. She's a perpetual buzzfeed college student self hating white. I just can't stand the shit anymore. I like where I live but I can't breathe I can't make friends because she's always depressed or anxious. I'm just lost I've lost most of my family and friends all I have left is country music and beer.

You're disgusting, off yourself.

Break up with her and move back home. It sounds like she's using you.

When I was 14 I was molested repeatedly by some stranger at my local pool. He would wait for me after every swim practice and force me to come shower with him in the family change rooms.

Are you a guy or a girl?

Bacon doesn't belong on that list.

It's literally just fried meat

Nevermind dumb question. I'm assuming some dude isn't going to be in the girls locker room. Either way thats fucked up

>be me, twelve year old and horny as fuck all the time.
>my mom let this lady park her mini trailer out back cuz she had nowhere to go.
>She uses our bathroom.
>There is a hole where the door handle should be.
>watch her wash hair with shirt off leaning over tub. She has some sweet titties.
>I'm jerking it like crazy and fall into the door making loud noise as I go down
>She opens door and sees me with my pants down and cock in hand
>She is standing there naked.
>I'm dumb. Don't know what to do or say.
>She kneels down grabs my dick and gives it a good tug or two and I cum
>She gathers cum in her hand and eats it a crazily.
>Gets up, shuts door and goes back to washing hair.

Faaaakkkkkkkkkeeee story.

>I've showered with my nieces many times, including just a couple days ago

How old are they?

How old are you?

I make my wife fuck other men and wear their cum on her tits and ass sometimes for a week without washing

probably has other bfs too, you know, since you work all the time, womenz like cock

I molested my sister from when she was 7-13 we don't talk about it I feel bad about it and wish I had never done it

Does it really matter if a boy or a girl was molested?

But to answer your question anyways I'm a girl.

I molested my sister from when she was 7-13 we don't talk about it I feel bad about it and wish I had never done it

How much older than her are you? If you are close in age you shouldn't feel bad. Kids experiment.

I always brag about me being in a MFF
What i never mention is that i had to suck one of the girl's bf dick

She's 19 now I'm 23

>She's 19 now I'm 23
So you are 4 years older. That means you were 11 when she was 7. You were still a kid. If you didn't do anything she seriously objected to, you should take it easy on yourself.

Nah not bothered . I'm cool with what he did. He didn't cross any lines with me.
If he tried shoving a finger up my ass or stuffing his cock past my lips I would've stopped it. I just see it as he was drunk probably curious. I see your point but I was fully alert throughout his 'attack' I'm cool with it mate

Well she sometimes snuck into my bed and stuff

Sometimes i lie on the internet
I may be lying now, but you'll never know

>Well she sometimes snuck into my bed and stuff
Well kids do that. It doesn't mean they want sex. Sometimes they are just scared.

Bottom line: did you ever do things she objected to? If not, you were two kids goofing around learning about your bodies and learning about the world. That's not the same as molestation.

Molestation is someone significantly older and more powerful using a child for sexual purposes. Not two kids exploring.

Take it easy on yourself.

I would say don't feel bad at all, she liked it, so did you. End of story.

that assessment it not legally correct sir

if this is real i hope you become an disabled cuck

I honestly don't remember I might have but I don't remember much from that time bad childhood and all

Nah its pasta. Been a while since i saw it last, but have seen it posted about 20 times already.

>that assessment it not legally correct sir

It may not be, but it's morally correct. Ans OP isn't in a court of law.

>an disabled cuck
Learn your fucking vowels. Also it's pasta.

>I honestly don't remember I might have but I don't remember much from that time bad childhood and all

I'm pretty sue you would remember if you raped your sister. :-/

sorry for being a newfag and never seeing this pasta dad

That image...
Nah you're good son. You'll fit right in.

Never raped her may have bribed her etc

i used to have cat when i was 12 i used to fap to it

I put an ad on CL looking for someone with a male dog to fuck me. I got a shitload of replies and picked a guy who had a black lab. Went to his house and the dog fucked me while I blew the guy, then we went into the back yard and had the dog piss on me while I jerked off. Been back 3 times since then, and the last time there were 3 dogs and 6 dudes. The regret is horrible until I get horny again.

Hi mark :3

Im listening to my mom have sex with her new bf rn and i cant sleep because of it :(

I imagine a whole family of honey boo boo looking beefalo's. And I bet you were all pissed that "sister the hutt" ate the last microwave hot pocket. Change your diet you fuckin freak. Stop fingering your ass and you might not get haemerrhoids. Fuck. You've upset the shit out of me with this post. Act like a man and do some man shit. "I'm upset at my sister so I'm gonna wipe my bare, boiled ass on her pillow" fucking queer

that's no secret >:]

Does it at least sound hot?

She is my mom, it isnt hot, its horrible
And she is a moaner :((

I exchanged handjobs and blowjobs with my cousin of the same age as me starting when we were 9 and continuing until we were 15. He asked me to rim him and fuck him but I said no and now regret it because I'm super gay and he has the nicest dick and ass I've seen in my life

Go ask her boyfriend if you can join in. lol

I cum in my sisters food that I prepare for her.

why do you work for your sister

Is that your sister?

>Never raped her may have bribed her etc
But you were a kid. And kids do weird stuff all the time.

Did it turn you into a pedo? Cause if you aren't into little girls now, that proves that it was just two kids exploring, not a man preying on a little girl.

No I do it because I love the thought of her swallowing my cum
no this is not my sister picture not related

im not violent

Not into little girls my current gf was 16 when we started dating tho she's 18 now not sure if that counts

These threads are shit

I fucked my sister during a tornado and afterwards I never saw her again.

Not into little girls my current gf was 16 when we started dating tho she's 18 now not sure if that counts

But you are 23? So when you started dating you were 21 and she was 16?

Not full-on pedo but definitely deviant. Would you like to date a 14 year old if it was legal?

You're shit fuck face.