Hey Sup Forumsros, what do woman think about curved dicks? Pic related, it's my dick

Hey Sup Forumsros, what do woman think about curved dicks? Pic related, it's my dick

Just iron it straight

Why ask guys what women think? Just pop it out in front of a group of women at a shopping mall, and ask them. You might ask permission first. Something like, "Ladies, there's something I'd like to show you." Then unzip, and pull it out.

You might have to go in at some unusual angles, might not feel great in the conventional ones depending on the vagina and girl.

Fffffffuck

To be specific: for the girl. My cock is much more mildly curved and mostly it's basically sitting off the base lopsided if that makes sense, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I know once I'm inside it straightens up, but I can't say for your case.

Penis curvature is normal

bump

I've wanted to know too. I also have a curved penis. I think it started as a kid. I've always had a bigger than average penis so when I'd get a hard on growing up, my dick would try to bulge out my underwear but the elastic would keep it in, bending my dick. Not sure if that's the cause.

I think we were born like this, curved penis bro, It would be much more usual if underwear causes it

Curved dicks are normal. Just change the way you fuck depending on the curve to give your partner the most pleasure.

If dick curves up, fuck missionary
If dick curves down, fuck doggy
If dick curves sideways, fuck your boyfriend in the ass like the faggot you are

Yeah it's possible it's a genetics thing. I just know that later realizing I've have a big penis as a kid, it was frequent having it bend inside my underwear. Maybe it molded that way due to it. I've also had sexual accidents where it bent aggressively while erect.

Women absolutely hate it. It bruises their vaginas.

Start fapping with the other hand.

Atleast yours isnt curved down...

OP any chance of more pics? Your cock is delicious

There's something weirdly attractive about it, but they hurt.

ffffffffffuck

m8 that botched circumcision is a much bigger issue

hey thanks bro, appreciate it, sadly im not gay

How do they hurt when they're in and out of you? Assuming you're a female user.

I don't care, more pics it's an amazing cock

Tfw 6 inch straight cock, thick as fuck.

Girls love it

It's the way they awkwardly press into you.

What does it mean?

Weird, I've never had a girl have discomfort due to the curve, and I have a bigger than average penis. Maybe cause mine doesn't have as an aggressive curve?

but whats the feeling? isn't it pleasing that they can reach different "pressure points" than the usual ones?

what's so good about it lol

Mine actually slightly curves upward just enough to hit the g spot

How do girls react when they see your cock?

I mean I guess if they curve upward? The Gspot has always been super overrated to me.
It's not worth how awkward it makes blowjobs anyway.

To be honest.. No girl has seen it.

But if they curve sideways, they can hit the internal part of the clit instead of the Gspot

Can it find water? Dowsing rod Could be a carreer for user if girls won't have it.

It's curved and that's my favourite kink

You're trying to convince me of something that I have specifically not enjoyed before.
Dead

My dick curves upwards and hits the gspot pretty well

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, just trying to understand. I'm asking real questions I don't have the answers

Guys then?

Well for one your in the navy and took this picture on a ship which means your in a male berthing which means there is plenty of men around you. are you sure you are interested in women?

have the same "problem" here

they go bananas for it

Do you jerk off with a one hand more than the other?

yes with the right hand, but as I remember was allways curved like this

Naah... I cant pick women up that easily... anywhore.. any way to get my cock look better?

6 kek

OK cause I also jerked off with my right hand growing up and now my dick just slightly curves to the left but more curved up. Have you put effort to frequently jerk off with your left hand?

not realy, just occasionally