Jessie Lingard has agreed a new £100,000 a week deal

mobile.twitter.com/SkyKaveh/status/849985653534339072

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI
squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2016/2017/eden_hazard/641/641/454/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/jesse_lingard/641/641/3837/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/raheem_sterling/641/641/534/37/p|premier_league/2016/2017/sadio_mané/641/641/3272/36/p#chances_created/key_passes/assists/pass_completion/successful_take_ons_%/goals_-_outside_area#90
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/510108/Tottenham-players-wages#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking hell, I doubt he would even be a standout player at Southampton or Watford

>Paying 100 grand a week for a dabbing reserve

youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI

This kills the Men United

F

Mid table club confirmed for next decade

very well deserved

>be a player that wouldnt even stand out in the championship
>still manage to get 100k a week

are manure fucking mentally retarded?

No wonder England is shit. This nigga ain't even good enough for the championship.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

How is this faggot worth anything near this amount? Disturbing

>be mouyes
>give lintard 100k/week deal
lmao

*dabs*

digits confirm

The price of dabs is extremely inflated at the moment

Legitimately not even top 500 in the world.

He's top 20 in the PL according to stats

Check'd

Not like Lingard is a promising youngster either. He's 24. This is his peak. You're paying him £20m for to be occasionally average for the next 4 years. Locking him down n a big contract is accepting you're not a top dog club anymore.

>Fucking a toilet
>Supporting Liverpool

Just fuck off. Fucking Sunderland tier. The lack of wins is not a mystery. The team that Mourinho put out two nights ago included:

>Lingard
>Young
>Rashford
>Fellaini

There are better players playing at Hull.

>according to stats
lel

>100k a week for a league one player

>mfw Real Madrid fucking ruined Mourinho and now he genuinely prefers players that run around a lot under instruction over players with actual talent

Did he buy any of them?

> substandard player
> substandard dabber

Wake me up inside, lads

Don't forget Rocko

Not like the rest of them are much use either. Would love to see how this season would play out if they didn't sign Zlatan. He's saving them from utter embarrassment

what's worse, Walcott on 140k or Lingard on 100k?

Is it possible for Manure to become more of a meme team than they already are?

Walcott has had 20 Goal seasons.

Lingard is 24 and is just worse than Walcott.

Lingod actually drew a dime, unlike these meme forwards for Liverpool and Arsenal and City like Lallana, Sterling, Walcott that Sup Forums seems to rate

Where's they're FA Cup (tm), where's they're FA Cup winning goal, on the same level as Gerard's and sure to be replayed on the BBC and in Primary Schools up and down the country for the next 10-20 years coming.? Nowhere, that's what I thought!

>100,000k a week for a player that would probably look about right playing for a decent championship club

>you now remember Jesse Lingard

No. But players like Martial and Mkhi are sitting on the bench whilst Lingard is out on the pitch because he'll get back and track the mighty Barkley. Mourinho, for all his arrogance and confidence in his early years, is a pessimistic - maybe even cowardly - coach, always too worried about the opposition. And it's getting worse as he gets older. He prefers limited, loyal dogs like Fellaini to players with genuine creativity that can't be trusted as much in defence.

>chinks inflating ticket prices and taking seats for locals

No wonder EPL stadiums don't have the energy like they used to

Frankly, my impression is that he got a B-team + the guys that did not play the last few games because they were suspended.

That's why he bought fabregas right

What has happened to Mkhi this year? Haven't heard shit about him after a large signing

Now, let me pretend to be like a certain Slovakian

squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2016/2017/eden_hazard/641/641/454/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/jesse_lingard/641/641/3837/0/p|premier_league/2016/2017/raheem_sterling/641/641/534/37/p|premier_league/2016/2017/sadio_mané/641/641/3272/36/p#chances_created/key_passes/assists/pass_completion/successful_take_ons_%/goals_-_outside_area#90

is this satire?

Started slowly, injured himself, started playing well, injured himself

Got hauled off at HT on debut and took months to get over it. Hit form recently but now injured.

What stats? Dabs/match? Cuz I don't know what else he could be top 20 in.

>100k a week to only score blooters and win finals

he isn't an awful player but he really isn't that good either, as says he wouldn't really stand out in a midtable side

he's incredibly lucky that he's playing for united at a time when they aren't particularly good and also have a real lack of decent players coming through the youth system and establishing themselves in the first team

Mourinho is literally destroying Manchester United in every way possible.

Why does he hate that club so much?

This
He's always been a coward, practically parks the bus and hopes the billions he's spent manage to score

Unbelievable. He's one of the first I would clear out, the guy is bang average.

>The city of customers

What's amazing is that 100K is what they've agreed on.

That means that Lingard's agent probably asked for a chunk more. That or Utd are the worst negotiators in the entire world.

they will be roundly praised for giving a youth product a chance like this
it's money being pissed away, sure, but it'll probably be good PR in the short term
I'm sure that's all that's going on here

>Utd are the worst negotiators in the entire world.
Did you forget about ian_hislop_lookalike.jpg?

As much as he's completely mediocre and should be getting sold this summer, Lingard has scored 2 important goals in cup finals for Man Utd. Plus a genuinely great goal in the Community Shield.

Woodward is a genius

Edgy bro. Edgy for the win..

>Could we replace him for 10.4m, no absolutely not.

I'm willing to bet there are at least 3 better wingers in French Ligue 2 alone that would cost a fraction of this money.

But I know, I know. English lads. English people polishing English "talent's" cocks and so on and so forth.

Last post makes a good point. If a dabbing 25 year old mong who's not that highly rated can earn 100 grand a week how much is Markus 'The Journey/FUTURE GOAT' Rashford getting?

>Mouyes is going to play this literal who for at least another 4 years

>the manager negotiates and hands out contracts

unbelievable
hes fucking sunderland tier
united have shits like him, chelsea has willian on the bench, city the likes of nolito, spurs have someone like son
for me, lingard is a worse oxlade-chamberlain and that says a lot

English core is the way forward la

last post best post

Mourinho always requests control of that aspects. He's been the only one who could reign over Florentino in RM

isnt lingard dutch?

he's always been a chelseafag

>mou so salty about being overlooked when ferguson retired that he's destroying the club from the inside
it's a beautiful thing to watch unfold

Look at it this way - if we did have to sign a squad player, we would be spending at least 15m-20m in addition to at least 50k in wages.

It is a lot cheaper actually to pay extra to retain academy players who cost nothing and who understand the club culture than it is to spend on bringing in squad players from elsewhere.

Say he deserves 50k but we're paying him 100k. That's 2.6m extra a season, 10.4m over a 4 year contract. Could we replace him for 10.4m, no absolutely not.

you literally just copypasta'd that from reddit...

>WE ARE RICH, WE DON'T CARE ABOUT MONEY LMAO
>but this was a fine piece of business, we've saved 3 pennies and our club can't afford a substitute for lintard
ayy

Fucking Chamberlain is free in the summer. I'd prefer to give those wages to him and get rid of Lingard. Lingard is an extremely limited player and it's painful how obvious it is.

Are all American posts on Sup Forums just copy and pastes from reddit?

If you were in that position you'd do your best to acquire the highest wage you can, good for him
*dabs*

>reddit
You all have to go back

The screenshot is from r.eddit, I'd say most of you posting here these days regardless of flag are from there

I want to make a dabbing x... joke but I can't think of anyone bad enough

brian pinas

>it's a mandatory english quota inflates mediocre english players fees/wages episode

There would literally be no english players in top 5 EPL teams if they were not forced in.

Rose, Walker, Dier, Alli and Kane would all start for Spurs without an English quota.

only two english players there nige

They absolutely could replace him for 10m.

Snodgrass moved for 10m in January and he's twice the player Lingard is.

Ed Woodward is the worst negotiator on the planet

why even limit it to 10m when they just paid 120m for pogba? not sure why manurefags are now concerned with saving 10m

put some more cash and get a decent player instead

him?
100k a week for him?
fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Manure
>£100,00 a week for a dabbing Aaron Lennon

ritchie, knockart, lawrence, pedraza and grealish are all better than lingard yet they play in the championship

manure are fucking morons for wasting money on that paki piece of shit

fuck me. I like lingard and I do think he gets a bit too much shit (mostly because of his off the pitch antics) but 100k is ridiculous. almost as baffling as young on 120k. meanwhile genuine top english talents like alli get like 50k

some sources going round saying its actually 75k though so who the fuck knows

>english football

This fuckin' delusion.

>you couldn't replace Lingard for £10m.

Being a PL club in the year 2017 basically means that you got the license ro print money. So 100k, especially for a club like ManU, means nothing.

t. Frances Lukaku

>implying mediocre, black, english pace whores obsessed with social media don't go for at least 20m

>le club culture meme

There are some decent prospects in Germany and probably in Spain and France too you could get for this amount of money.

You could buy Sinclair or Armstrong from Celtic for £5m.

jose lengardos would be getting 500 euros a week in the third tier of spanish football

>ABUs in this thread think 100k per week is some magic large amount of money

>dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/510108/Tottenham-players-wages#

Yahnited never fail to make me laugh. Remember when their fans mocked everyone else for being money clubs?

But Pogba needs his hype man.

whoops, meant to reply to

Customers think there is a correlation between wages and ability.

Daily reminder Sadio Mane is on 90k a week.

LMAO

kante 110k

kante + mane = 2 lingaard's

MY SIDES

He's a poor african that doesn't count toward the Homegrown player quota