U-15 BOYS TEAM BEATS USWNT

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

>In preparation for two upcoming friendlies against Russia, the U.S. women’s national team played the FC Dallas U-15 boys academy team on Sunday and fell 5-2, according to FC Dallas’ official website.

>This friendly came as the U.S. looked to tune up before taking on Russia on Thursday night in a friendly.

LGTSS

>women's """""""""sports"""""""""

Other urls found in this thread:

fcdallas.com/players/squad/u15
archive.is/m0aBf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M-muh equal pay

>these cunts asked for millions of dollars

lmao the kind of thing women forget to mention when they are asking for 'equal pay'

The U.S Women's hockey team did deserve more money though. They've schooled Canada in the Womens Worldsthe last half decade or more and have a much more refined structure to they're game. I support there right to get payed a wage that they can support themeselves with because hockey and other sports are more expensive than baksetball or soccer but they run the risk of being replaced by a bunch of 16 year old super athletic lesbians looking for a quick buck. Most of the girls who play high school hockey and soccer are far superior than any female athlete from even 20 years ago

>The game will, however, serve as a great anecdote for the kids on the FC Dallas squad to tell their grandchildren about one day. It also speaks highly of the level of academy development MLS teams are doing these days.
this is known as "cheeky"

Were the boys team "actually" under 15 or were they "African-American" "under" 15?

Its nice to see that the womyn let the men win, we all know these superior femyle athletes are the best in the world of any gender

>womens hockey
this kind of thing shouldn't exist at all

me in blue

It is actually fun to watch because of the amount of mistakes they make.

>fcdallas.com/players/squad/u15
looks like a usual suspects line up desu
>most of them are manlets, even some dwarves
>5' 2"
>5' 1"
lmao how shit can the women's world champions be to lose to these infants? these are literally under developed children

This has happened so many times that the women already expected to lose to the boys. Their argument for more pay has been over their international dominance, not how they stack up against men physically.

To be fair, this is soccer and not a more masculine sport.

Not to mention Hillary Knight is one of the sexiest women on earth

>over their international dominance
false, the mantra they've been pushing has always been:
>equal pay for equal work
so they should get as much money as other teams who lose against u15 teams

Seems like they are being overpayed then

I was restating their responses in a television interview. You may be quoting feminists in general.

So we going to pay these kids more than the womens team now or what

This is basic stuff. Back when I was around 14-15 and still played soccer the better teams our age had quite often games against the womens national and always won.
>at one point it looked like we would play a friendly with the "special" olympics team or some shit like that
I am glad that didn't happen.

>at one point it looked like we would play a friendly with the "special" olympics team
I wonder if they would've done better than the women

That really is a good question. Back when the womens european cup was held here in 2009 me and some other team mates got free tickets to a bunch of games, we were not even that good of a team but I think we would probably have won the whole thing judging by the quality of the games. It's almost like they can't run.

Well they do have a point, they should get paid as much as the U-15s.

>tfw FC Dallas pulled the article from their site
Gotta keep that narrative going

Is this your regular LGBT meetup?

>deny reality to push propaganda
AYYYYYY LMAO

hahahahahahahah

that backtracking

pretty soon game will be scrubbed from record books in pure propaganda sytle

somebody archive CBS before it gets pulled

Soon they will be disbanded

Which is literally nothing
kek

>men start saying they can give birth just as good as women do
>sjw society agrees, would be sexist to say otherwise
>'''''pregnant'''' man literally shits out a turd
>oh look, it's a beautiful kid!
>everybody knows it's a turd but they have to pretend it's actually a child just like any other, and start parading him worldwide as a major achievement by men
this is women's football

I wonder how people will react when within 20 years we will have the first female in say baseball, but its really a guy who underwent surgery. Doesnt really count

archive.is/m0aBf

>A Dallas FC under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage
Wait, they were having a fight?

>within 20 years
more like in the next olympics, they already allow trans to compete. Get ready to see thai ladyboys knocking out every female boxer to win gold in all categories

we use the word scrimmage to mean 'practice game', which I'm sure you knew from context abdul

Nope, it made no sense at all

Why should anyone pump tons of money into a product that doesn't produce tons of money? Male athletes make a load of money because they bring in even more money.

The fact of the matter is that Women's sports just aren't as much of a draw. The viewership across the board is abysmal and cases like this show why. Not even women are watching women's sports.

I'm a soccer referee and I literally avoid doing higher age group girls games because they are longer and I have literally fallen asleep during them

At least in a 12 year old girls game they will play like shit but I get a break in half an hour rather than 40-45 minutes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

how is this news? this already happened years ago with the u-16 boys. nobody cares.

the equal pay argument isn't about women being as good as men at soccer.
if you go by trophies women should get paid more. if you go by tv money, men should get paid more.
personally i think the base salaries should be the same and then go up depending on how successful the team is and how many people watch the games.
i heard the per diem money isn't even the same, which is stupid.

the fact of the matter is that you get paid worth what value you bring in.

even though the men are less successful, they simply are more valuable due to more advertising money and TV contracts.

there is no reason for women soccer to be paid the same as the men when they don't have nearly the same amount of value. where do the women expect all this money to come from? the tv contracts they don't have? the large ticket sales they don't have?

its ridiculous.

Remember, equal pay has nothing to do with how good the women's team is. It has everything do with how many fans they can draw.

But do they really bring in more cash? Their argument was a flawled one because they compared the year where they won the World Cup with the one where the US choked in the gold cup losing to >jamaica and was doing terrible. The reality is that they should be negotiating a full 4 year cycle. But the men are cucks and will proably side with the bitches because after all men's international football earnings is peanuts compared to what clubs pay their players. Pretty sure the mexican players give their earnings to charity or something.

This is common. Women aren't better than men at sports. End of discussion.

>season ending pregnancy

You do realize the men don't get salaries for playing for the USMNT right? They get a per game bonus for appearing/being selected for the squad, and for a win. The USWNT gets paid an annual salary with a bonus for winning, on top of the USSF setup subsidizing the NWSL as well. The argument would probably be better for the woman if the USSF paid their club salaries as well as an annual salary for playing for the USMNT.

it's just a friendly, who cares

bongs some times win these

Not a nigger sport indeed

i didn't say the men get salaries.
i said everyone should get the same base salary and extra depending on performance.
and like i said, the accommodations and per diems are more for men so theres clearly a bias towards men outside of tv money.

womens soccer is a much bigger deal in the united states than in many countries around the world, that's the reason why they're so successful. we have way more "stars" than any other country. as part of recognizing what these women and this team has done for the sport just the fact that we have to have this discussion is disrespectful.

>the same base salary

you're joking right?

made a pic for future shitposting