Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Today I come to you with one simple question, albeit not easily answered;

How can I prolapse my anus?

There are some caveats, some hard limits that I'd rather not cross - although certainly some eggs must be broken to make an omelette and some suspensory tissues and ligaments must be violently stretched and permanently altered to get my rectum to unfold itself out of my body like a meaty sock.

I would like for this prolapse to be temporary and reproducible although quite difficult to reduce once it has occurred. Of course, nobody just waltzes into Sup Forums and asks for advice as to how they can permanently slacken their shit chute without any decent amount of experience! Available to me to use in this mission to macerate my muckhole, I have:

1. An XL Nova from Bad Dragon with cumtube and suction cup attachment as well as a syringe to use in conjunction with it and standalone as a lube shooter.

2. An unopened bottle of J-Lube powder fresh from Amazon as well as another empty bottle in which I plan to mix aforementioned powder, water, and peppermint oil before microwaving and stirring/mixing vigorously to evenly distribute it throughout the suspension.

3. A shower nozzle enema kit for prep

4. A 4" diameter solid buttplug

5. A Great American Challenge (My warmup toy)

6. Roughly half a gram of methamphetamine and smoking utensils for said methamphetamine

7. An unyielding desire to transform my already legendary anus into a gaping, loose, swollen maw. Because I am a faggot, and I mean that unironically.

>would like a prolapse to be temporary

Once you cross that line it won't temporary degenerate.

A prolapse is the definition of a broken ass hole, why woulf you willingly want that, and it takes pregant women medical help to fix it and they cant sit for months sometimes. Its like smashing your phone and expecting it to be fixed. Good luck user trying to find the limits of the asshole but i dont recommend it

I will be playing in the shower, so mess is of no concern to me. I also had about a two hour long session this morning with the plug and GAC wherein I violently raped myself with the minimum amount of lube necessary until I came like the sissy bitch that I am four times in 25 minutes; cock totally limp, spraying semen onto the floor after I had eaten enough of it to make my breath stink for most of the day while dreaming about gigantic black cocks and quietly muttering trigger phrases to myself from the sissification hypnosis videos I find myself incapable of looking away from when I masturbate. I'm still fairly loose from this even almost 24 hours later and quite sore.

This is not a troll post. I am literally a tremendous faggot IRL that meets up with (only) black men off of Craigslist/Tinder/Grindr. I've spent countless hours on my hands, knees, back, and stomach being bred and used like the fucktoy I am. Raw.

I want my asshole to be permanently loose and modified before I leave for work this morning. As long as your suggestions aren't blatantly retarded or dangerous to the point of being possibly fatal, I'll take them into consideration.

In the past I've used a counting system - Riding the knot and full length of my Nova aggressively and quickly 100 times in two minutes without a break, warming up thoroughly before lowering my full weight onto my plug with my legs behind my head and feet totally off of the ground while I use nothing but my bruised and battered sphincter to resist the force of gravity in a futile effort to slow my descent.

I'm just wondering if any of you have any other suggestions. I've played a handful of times on meth before, but not to the extent that I plan to tonight. You have half an hour to give me suggestions before I begin; I'll try to respond inbetween frying my frenulum with a Doxy Wand at full blast through the pink silicone cock cage I'll be wearing not just tonight but for the next two weeks.

I can't help you with that. But never stop chasing your dreams.

You ever do extended play? Like insert a large toy and leave it in overnight?

What is your suggestion then user?
Before it exploded inside me, I had an inflatable plug that would reach nearly 6" in diameter that I liked to push out of myself as slowly and with as much force as possible (alternating that with quickly deflating it, reinserting it, inflating it until I couldn't take anymore and then continuing to inflate it whilst holding it in with my free hand and bearing down on it with all my might until it shot out of me with a disgustingly loud, wet pop).

So something as big as a cantaloupe being violently forced out of me with as much power as I could muster as slowly and quickly as possible didn't manage to break my ass.

Better start pushing faggot

12/10

Made me comment.

Sleeping with my XL Nova or 4" diameter plug inside of me does leave me feeling quite loose, but not loose enough I'm afraid. In addition there's a very real chance that I could accidentally my plug even in spite of the 5" wide 1.5" tall base while sleeping. I've very nearly done it with the base of my Nova, and that is comically large. I'd rather not go to the hospital.

Smoke all the meth, you insert as many things as physically possible into your asshole. Enjoy.

The purpose of the drug is to drive my libido through the roof, completely remove any and all inhibitions, give me a near limitless supply of physical stamina and energy and numb any pain/intensify any pleasure tenfold.

Smoking all of it at once would be a waste and fairly dangerous. I was planning on a third before getting in and prepping, a third right before or during my initial warmup/toying stage, and the final third when I am in the height of the moment to push me over the proverbial edge into pinksock town.

try stuffing multiple small things in you

Doesn't do it often but when I do it's one of two ways.
1. I play with a 15" xl dildo attached to my floor/wall/bathtub, get some speed up and quickly pull out. Keep doing it until I can stand relaxed and be open, then I only need to push a little and out it goes.

2. I start playing with my dildo, go over to fisting. This takes longer but gives better results, once I'm stretched enough to easily get my hand in passed all the knuckles I go wild. In and out (with lot's of lube) until I'm completely gaped. Then I can push it out with ease.

Inb4 ruining your ass : My ass is tighter than ever, the morning after I can barely get a finger in their. The anus is a muscle, you can train it.

You're a pussy, I'm out of here.

I could try using both hands on either side of the knot on my Nova to both greatly increase the size of the knot while still keeping it rideable (IIRC that'd put me just at 5" diameter at the widest point). Then I could finish that off by grabbing the inside of my asshole with my fingertips and trying to literally curl it outside of me and onto itself in a violent, quick, powerful manner.

This, exactly. I'm trying to train my ass to prolapse. Not break my ass so bad it physically can't close anymore.

What position works best for you to induce prolapse? I'm typically squatting onto my toys, either on the side of the tub or the floor of the tub.

The things I can do with my ass make childbirth look easy but I'M the pussy here. Sure pal.

Bumping for replies. I've got a mouthful of cum and headphones on full blast teaching me how to be a good little whore. Final call for any suggestions as to how I can turn my mancunt into a boipussy

Loading the "oil burner" now with the first of my remaining three bowls of meth. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I could permanently damage my ass to a modest but """"""safe"""""" extent, I'm all ears.

what actually causes a prolapse to occur? Also, are you sure your... "exercises" aren't strengthening the related muscles?

>What position works best for you to induce prolapse?
Stand on my knees, lean back on my dildo, hands as support behind me. Get the technique right and you can really pound that toy hard. Use your hips, not your entire body.
Once ready, lean forward, down on your elbows and push.

Only time I've prolapsed was after playing a with a wine bottle, a big one. I was really loose, literally had that bottle inside me all the way to the cork.
Came like a fountain, stood up and pulled it out and for a few seconds I prolapsed. Kinda freaked me out a little but no harm done, still tight as ever.

They are in fact strengthening the muscles. I've snapped fresh cucumber clean in half with my ass before. Although that's when I'm still "fresh" so to speak. After a few hours of extreme play I'm so loose that my ass won't close for the majority of the rest of the day. From there being able to prolapse is a matter of getting the anus/rectum/colon to turn itself inside out.

At the level I'm trying to achieve that requires prodigious flexibility and a total lack of muscle tone and strength in the area. The first is trained over time, the latter two are only temporary and are brought on by extended (rough) play until the butt is so exhausted that it literally cannot suspend itself in position any longer or can be manipulated from that position easily.

Will do, wish me luck. I'll report back in 2-3 hours and let you know if I was successful.

>I've snapped fresh cucumber clean in half with my ass before
I'd pay to see that on video.

Stop the world. I want to get off.

If I had any available right now I'd certainly give it a go for you. Although even just fooling around with my buttcunt while I ruined a couple orgasms to sissy hypno getting tweaked the past fifteen minutes, I've got a legitimate two-finger-gape going on as a holdover from yesterday morning's BBC Rape Training.

If I don't get in the shower in the next five minutes my daddy is going to rub icyhot all over my cocklette and fagcunt and brutally sodomize me with five condoms on. Wish me luck guys! Hopefully I can turn my guts inside out like the dirty little whore I am ;)

I swear if you weren't such a cock-addled faggot I'd out you to your friends and family. You're coming over once you're finished. I don't care if you get fired from your wageslave service industry job for it either, it's getting blackmailed and keeping your meaningless little part-time distraction or getting your ass painted white while you're stuffed between the side of the bed and the wall with my nutrag ducktaped in your mouth and your hands behind your back.

Use 10g of TNT, pack it in your asshole, light it up and the wave should do it or try using a metal tube, heat it until it is yellow/red and stick it up, that should melt the sphincter

>I've got a legitimate two-finger-gape going on as a holdover from yesterday morning's BBC Rape Training
I read this and was surprised at how supportive of minority interests the British Broadcasting Corporation had become, then I realised.....

Get a tube, something sturdy, shove up ass as far as possible, create a seal by sealing up the end of the tube. Pull out fairly hard and the vacuum will prolapse your ass

Is this how traps give birth?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you people?

Wish upon a star.

I don't understand, what do you mean?

I mean if you're going to these lengths to try and prolapse your anus, you need to reassess your fucking life.

use crisco , serious , its whats used in fisting and big toy vids , i wont let your skin rip ..

do you really want to shit your pants and wear diapers just because you gotta have that few seconds of pleasure?

I'm not the one that wants it, I only give solutions. Also, have you wondered what happens after you reassess your life and come up with the same answer you begin with, AKA return to position A?

>taint wart
>teehee

>implying that's not a shit speck

On this particular issue, then you haven't reassessed properly.

How can you be sure, what gives yo absolute certainty of it?

You sound like a pretty neat fella. Want to be friends you weird faggot?

That's it man. This is hands down, the gayest thread I've ever read. I'm done, I want off the ride please. Internet is getting cancelled tomorrow first thing. Congrats you filthy homo.

As sure as anyone can be sure of anything, prolapsing your anus is not a productive use of your time. By any measurable criteria, there is always something else you should be doing, other than this.