Describe how you would rape this slut

Describe how you would rape this slut

Full body

With my penis

Gag chloroform rag

Why can't anyone ever just describe how they would rape her

What the fuck are those tattoos

i wouldnt she's too ugly

Did you just assume that I define myself as a rapist? Well now I am offended.
#notme

Idk man I'd love to get behind her in that dress and have my way

I would learn her birthday, and her favorite song.

I would kidnap her, and then when she wakes, she would find me, wearing a Santa suit. And I would rape. I would rape her tenderly, without aggression, while telling her she is beautiful and working to bring her to climax without regard to my own pleasure. I would kiss her neck and breasts, caress her, and go down on her until she comes, before finally bringing my own cock into the equation. I would try to make her come at least four times through the encounter. All the while, I would be singing, softly, "Happy Birthday", and constantly telling her I love her, while her favorite song loops in the background. When finished, I would give her $2,000, and ask if she would like to stay and earn more. If she says no, I would hand her a pistol, and tell her she may kill me if she wishes. But the gun will of course not be loaded, just in case she tries to turn it on herself. If she does try to shoot me, I will hand her a single bullet, and say I forgot to load it, and tell her I love her again just before she shoots me. That way, she'll have her hands tainted with my blood, her womb tainted with my cum, and her spirit and mind tainted with my unconditional love.

I would ruin everything for her. Her birthday, Christmas, her favorite music and even love. I wouldn't just rape her body. I'd rape the sparkle right out of her eyes. I'd rape the smile off her face. I'd rape her right down to the soul.

That was truly poetic

She needs to be raped

why, because she prefers chad and won't sleep with you? lmfao grow up user

No because it's fun to think about raping women I find attractive

I imagine raping her too and I've had sex with her

Dude, she looks 10. Fuck is wrong with you?

Her pussy felt like it was 19

kys. how old even was she?

age is just a number

Then you should be fine killing yourself now instead of waiting until you're 70+ to die. Age is just a number, right?

Idk probably 15 or 16. Didn't care. Still dont. How could I not when she looked like this

im not waiting to die, i couldnt give a shit about when i die. but im not gonna kms id like to see you try and do something about it but you cant bitch

Nah you can just die now. I can't do anything about it but offer you advice: You're disgusting trash and you would be happier dead so you may as well just go ahead and kys.

thanks for trying to tell me what i feel, youre likely projecting your own feelings, if so id advise you to kys

I think I'm gonna hit her up and fuck her again tonight just to spite you. And I'm gonna ask how old she is before I shove it in

hahah fuck that guy

You should tell us about all the nudes you have of her. Really land that party van

She's gonna moan the word 15 as I fill her. The entire time thinking about how much u disapprove

Actually I don't have any.thats why I gotta use her insta pics

>implying you'd post nudes

:thinking:

I mean if I could I would

I'm sure you have plenty of other underage nudes for the FBI to enjoy

shit the fbi are pedos too

Oddly enough I don't

Any good stories of her?

Nice bait

She's surpringly flexible. You wouldn't really be able to tell from her pics but my God. I had her try getting fucked while doin the splits it worked better than expected. Not really a story but she is a screamer. The first time I fucked her was missionary she was still a virgin. I took it slow and as I went deeper she just screamed louder and louder. Not in pain but not in pleasure either. By the time I was fully inside her she had her arms grasping me and couldn't breathe. I assume that because it was her first time she had a really intense orgasm.

Pic related. this was actually the first night we got intimate. She tried sucking dick for the first time

Anyway bump

And I'll save everyone time. Yes I did cum in her mouth. No she didn't swallow. Yes she did gag

I want to spread her butt cheeks wide open so that I can hurt her through rimming an iron bar up her abdomen.
While watching her still babies through lactating milk through her puffy nipples, I bring her to her knees, force her to open her mouth and pull out her teeth with a rusty pair of pincers to which she responds by screaming in pain.
Then I deepthroat her without resistance untill she suffocates on my cock her nipples still lactating.

I use her throat as a fleshlight. What a tight and warm feeling it is.

See that's the good shit. I wanna get in there and to journal

Thanks actually. Totally forgot to suck nipples

shove it up her urethra

Show her this thread.