Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93cO8Dxtkkc
youtube.com/watch?v=8i9RDoRW2gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's insane but has made a few good tunes

criminal and degenerate

genius

Fuckhead.

People single out varg but that whole black metal scene he comes from was pretty crazy.
Varg is probably a low tier border line sociopath that has the dark triad.
His music is pretty good and he wisely did not put any of his politics into his music

i think he's a legit radical who's wrong about things and is too closed-minded to grapple with actual counter-arguments most of the time, good tunes and comfy vlogs though man

He has made good music and his Youtube videos are always good to watch. Don't agree with what he has to say 100%.

>when you are literal murderer who emigrated to France in order to preach to teenage boys on the internet about the dangers of criminal immigrants and sell shitty board games

I love a lot of his music and hate how he's become a huge joke because of his youtube channel

>when you're a butthurt shitlib who rants about evil pagan white supremacists on the internet

>when you get this mad about someone making fun of your neocon father figure on the internet

Varg is not a neocon and is definitely not an Alt-Right shithead.

>neocon

I dont think you even know what a neocon is.
Varg isnt even a fan of america or trump

lets find out!

hes alright, i dig his music and dont care about his views

Idk he spouts the same "low birth rates is basically genocide" nonsense most "sceptic" (alt right) vloggers do nowadays.

Where to find more ambient tunes like his recent stuff pls?

Look faggot:

Neocons = people like george bush, marco rubio, john mccian, basically establishment republicans

The alt right = an umbrella term for various far right american movements like nationalism, fascism, even monarchism, etc.

Varg = European nationalist who live in da woods and thinks americans are a bunch of dumb nigger faggots

He says he's not alt right and even stated he has more in common with leftists that drumpf tards

The dude also says fuck Christianity go pagan. he isnt alt right.

agreed

>rants about marxist jew ruining our society and migrants destroying Europe
constantly
>leftist

whuat?

Ok I guess I was retarded

Many alt-cucks reject Christianity though.

Show me where he rants about marxist Jews. I have a feeling you're talking out of your ass.

youtu.be/93cO8Dxtkkc
Varg is a Bernie bro

Christianity is a weak religion and should be rejected

I don't think Varg is a neocon but he is defiantly a fascist.

filosofem is one of the greatest albums of all time
so I like him

He's a comfy guy with great ideas, didn't hurt no one, and protec himself.

Good man, Sup Forums approved

He's ok. Mayhem is better.

LARPing snow nigger

>he is defiantly a fascist.
He hates the civilization as such, he hates modern definitions of politics, and especially he hates nationalism and modern civic state so he can't be the fascist even by a loose definition.
youtube.com/watch?v=8i9RDoRW2gA

What's wrong with the need of modern people to describe anyone in their petty bullshit postmodern political terms anyway?

he also trve kvlt

I mean the whole idea of superior genetics is close to what a lot of fascists believe, if not a core tenet of fascism itself

Great guy

i think his appearance is shit, his political views are shit, his music is shit. thus, he is shit.

>tfw only good mayhem record was with vargas

He's actually a really nice guy, despite his past. Good music, too. His perspective on things helped lead me to abandoning the futile right-left dichotomy.

>a core tenet of fascism itself
no it's not. a core tenet of fascism is totalitarian management of the modern economy according to supposedly traditional values and notions, which may or may not include racial superstitions. mussolini wasn't a radical racist.
Varg is infinitely remote from all this. Also don't forget he's an artist, not a theorist

post-varg Mayhem is the pseud filter par excellence

He is a good boy nationalist. He only wants what is best for Scandinavia.
Can you really blame him when you look at what is happening to Sweden, France and Germany?
Anyway he is harmless he lives quietly in a field.

sounds like every anti varg has been watching the MELON

not a fan but a least he killed someone even worse than him

he killed a guy who invented a genre that made Varg famous.
talk about gratitude

Yes. But that doesnt change the fact that Euro was twisted fucking psycopath all the things he did to Ohlin and how he stole Vargs money like a nigger

I think he should burn more ancient churches

Varg's alright

And Filosofem is almost great

should still be in prison

Retard

Good guy and good music.

>neocon

Don't forger Britain. It's worse than everything else t b h.