A fag and a jew are your idols

a fag and a jew are your idols,

gg Sup Forums

You do know that Sup Forums doesn't like either. They just like specific ideals that they agree with.

Now nobody can say we are bigoted anti Semitic homophobes.

complete bullshit. whenever either of their names are brought up this entire board ejaculates in their american eagle underwear

I don't even know who they are. So no. Put down that broad brush.

We've been shitting on Shapiro for months you mentally ill retard.

>I like to talk about these guys
>but they're your idols
>you person named Sup Forums, you

Fuck off and die of sage-poisoning.

>A hammer is good for nails
>If the only hammer available is a chosen hammer then you use it.

what do you not get?

Milo is good to piss off the PC crowd

Ben is great at crushing PC arguments.

They both have flaws but ultimately do good.

>a Jewish fag and a Jew

you mean a coal burning faggot kike and a jew?

>The same people keep making shitty threads about them
>Everyone on Sup Forums likes them

Why is OP always such a humongous faggot?

My idol is a redneck, brain force shilling, conspiracy theorist

This man gets it

No my idol is bear grylls you thick cunt.

And everyone said we weren't tolerant lels

Fuck off with the "Milo's a Jew" meme.

A jew and a jewish fag

This, off yourself OP

But we ARE bigoted antisemitic homophobes, user.

Fuck off with "milo"

two jewish fags

I prefer Dr. Pierce and GLR

Excuse me?

They espouse conservative policies, traditional families, small government and are politically incorrect.

That is what 90% of us are all about.
as for jews and fags, who cares where consenting adults stick their dicks?

now imma quote George Lincoln Rockwell
"This time we'll hate, alright - but we'll hate the ENEMY - the vicious gang of colored scum attackers and Jewish-Communist traitors - rather than one part of our own people hating another part for the benefit of the Jews and their army of SCUM! "
"I use the term "Communist Jews" in exactly the same sense that I would say "Italian gangsters." Most Italians are not gangsters, but everybody knows that the Mafia is mostly Italians. Well, my experience is that communism is as Jewish as the Mafia is Italian."

Milo is not alt-right

he thinks we are satire kek

Sup Forums enjoys the irony.

You are absolutely brave to confront the cucks that infiltrate the patriots of your own race.

Jews and Fags. Two niggers in a pod. Same disease, different cocks.

stop shilling these two fucking retards

he literally is, it's not a meme.

>Sup Forums is one person
I am here every day. We have no idol other than Trump.

ikr. He's a useless piece of shit. Their are tons of public figures who BTFO sjws, but for some reason, the kikes on this board have are trying to find token untermenschen for their own racial cause.

Milo is a gateway drug, bringing a broader audience into the fold, that maybe wouldn't have been convinced by cartoon frog and anime posters.

Nice try JIDF. You need to step your shill game up. Shapiro tried to stump the trump and has been disowned.

The Holocaust-American has no use to me, but Milo as the anti-lib homosexual is, for the time being, an asset.

Is this your first time here?

He was born Bearnie Gryllstein

POO

>Shapiro
>Idol

After the entire Michelle Fields debacle if you still respect him you need to KYS

Milo can't be a jew because if you're circumsised and gay you get aids

Congrats on breaking the conditioning.

>Shaprio
>Idol
lel
>Milo
>Anything but a GG relic

why did I laugh at this

>kikebart
>ex kikebart

I think most of us see them as useful idiots at best.

A kike and a sodomite.

maybe Sup Forums's, but definitely not the alt right

milo being liked is a meme

Nah, nu/pol/ (being the republicucks they are) are starting to throw them under the bus now since they've caught so much flak for worshipping kikes and faggots.

Yeah, unlike SJW types, the right will welcome anyone who wants to stand beside us.

Shapiro is hated universally here, Milo is overrated as fuck and only liked by a fringe group of retards here.

A MONTH. And before that you were sucking his dick nonstop. Don't tell us this bullshit. We fucking remember better. Getting real fucking tired of nu/pol/s faggoty alt right revisionist history.

Just admit it. You were cucks to faggots and jews, you got harrassed for it one to many times, so you decided to throw them under the bus. Fucking weak faggots. You're literally just republicunts.

Only because we're losing.

I hate them both.

Yes, but that's like being LITERALLY HITLER.

To normies.

Sage

So, let's add up the score:

- A kike midget
- A kike faggot
- A literal cult leader

Great job, nu/pol/. Great fucking job.

>Shapiro is hated universally here
NOW. Stop pretending Oceania was always at war with Eastasia, you fucking queer.

they are useful idiots.

Sup Forums is jewing the jew, with jews.

>WE
Yes I've been hearing your lolberg kvetching for months now.
That Michelle Fields bullshit happened at the start of March and Shapiro has been throwing bitch fits since last year.
>1984 reference
Shouldn't you be in high school bud?

It's not about worshiping them like gods or shit, it's more like agreeing to their political ideologies.

No it is not. You're just being retarded faggots, getting called out then going "I was just pretending to be retarded." No, you were being fucking retarded and got your shit pushed in for it, so now you're throwing your pet faggot kike heroes under the bus. Don't try to tell us this shit has always been this way when it literally just fucking happened. I used to see that fucking annoying Shapiro kike spammed on this board day and night with nothing but praise.

I'm not a libertarian, moron.

>Shouldn't you be in high school bud?
I can see how a retarded average American 12 year old can get confused. No, sweetie, minors are in high school. Adults have graduated - for now; I wouldn't be surprised if half your generation remained until the age of 20 or more.

shut the fuck up Philippines nobody asked you anything you piece of fucking sub-human shit

dude chill

> Throwing tantrums out of nowhere

So American.

A jewish fag & a faggy jew*

>gg Sup Forums
>/pol is one person
3/10 made me reply