Well?

Well?

i want his creamy logs in my mouth

give them to me

op give me hot steamy logs now

op im losing patience for his steamy creamy logs of goodness

Here you go!

Let make Andy a symbol of the alt right so he shows up all over the media

That would go against Andy's slidding compassion as he gives his logs willingly to anyone

Fuck you OP

Grow the HECK up!

No, faggot, you grow up, only a kid would post such retarded pseudo-meme. GROW UP AND STOP POSTING ANDY LOGS

Sounds like someone has some big-time maturing to do. Sad!

Okay, i don't think there is a reason to disscuss with such kid as you. Bye, kid

spiderman thread?

Sorry I'm late

>the house: Sup Forums
>the woman: Andy Sixx
>the kids: newfags

Yup

careful

Someone please shop this

fuck off u goddamn cuck and panties on my cock

Grow up

make me

No!!

Loglight shine bright, protect us from Dani Filth tonight

Yesterday i took an iq test but instead of the usual questions they showed me a Andy Sixx Meme and asked me to explain all of the jokes. Since i'm a genius I was easily able to do so. I explained all the references from the fact that "logg" is based off Sup Forums mythology, to the theory that Andy is inspired from a character in faggotory literature. As a result they told me I have an iq of 190 if not higher. I pity the peasants who think It's a show like any other.

Kek

My boss found my Log folders on my work PC. I have only a few saved, probably about 30 which is nothing compared to my collection at home. I started saving them since I saw Andy Sixx skyrocket with his log worship posts. I have never publicly worshipped his log, I just like to save and document a lot of his logs I come across on these Andy Sixx threads and I noticed these threads have gotten pretty big as of late. So I started saving here and there. I digress. I am sitting at my desk making cold calls and the boss is on my PC, we just chatting, and it just so happens I get to a big sale over the phone when he falls silent as well. Right before I seal the deal, he has been quiet about 4 or 5 minutes and he turns and asks "Who is this Andy Sixx guy?" In a dry tone. I feel chills. Looking at him and he is looking at me in a way I have never seen him look before.
I half laugh and cough saying "Oh, it's just some new meme on Sup Forums." He believes it's inappropriate stalker-like content so he catches me immediately in the lie, and just explodes. "YOU HAVE PICTURES OF LOGS OF SHIT CALLING THEM STEAMY, CREAMY, AND DREAMY AND PARAGRAPHS OF OBSESSIVE WORSHIP BEHAVIOUR WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU" screaming bloody murder when suddenly none other than Andy Sixx bursts open the office door and starts DUMPING the boss' face in boiling diahrea while the pledges haze him harder than a banquet hall during bat mitzvah season - he falls to the floor in a delirium. I sit there in shock as he presses his shitty hands over his mouth to stop his screams, gets right up in his face and says "Surprise, bitch you probably thought you'd seen the last of me" And gives me a coy wink. He begins hypnotizing him with his log into submission. The cream seems to get on his gag reflex, when suddenly Andy Sixx slaps him and says "Crown me and suck my ass", his mind breaks into further submission. He is completely passed out now, Andy Sixx just jumps out the window and runs off.

Well I'm off, got things to do. Have a great caTURDay

We need backup here loggers

on /bant/

When I was in school I used to have an IQ of 15. My classmates used to harass me for not being that smart. But since 2017, my life has changed. My IQ is now 195 and it increases by 5 every time I sit down on Sunday nights to watch those memes. They're called "Andy' Sixx's Log of Shit" . Because of that, I get all the girls and people are always comparing me to Albert Einstein, some even say that I am the cure for cancer. When the government found out that I watch Andy sixx Memes, they showed up to my residence and took me to a secret facility to take an exam. The exam was about explaining all the jokes in those genius memes and I had to answer each question in all currently spoken languages. Since I watched and post Andy Sixx meme, I didn't have any problems and I completed it in 30 minutes. The next day, I got to see the results and I passed the exam with a score of 100%. They gave me the title "Smartest Man in Existence". Guess I am out of this world.

STOP YOU ARE GOING TO DESTROY THIS GOD TIER MEME WITH YOUR SHITTY COPYPASTAS !

Grow up

Candy

New /bant/ thread

Bump