Who's ready to go through alcohol withdraws at work today? I am

Who's ready to go through alcohol withdraws at work today? I am

fuck I feel for you mate, I have to shave this morning .... ow shakey time

I work outside and alone, always have a bottle of scotch with me.

Dude I used to be the same way, but now I have scheduled days I drink and don't, because of get nasty withdrawals after and more than 3 days in a row of drinking, plus my liver and kidneys started to fuck up. It's all good now, I'm just bored for 3 days a week when I'm not drinking.

i know what you mean, almost constant shakes myself

whats your job?

Working on your day off?

Not OP but not everyone works Monday-Friday.
I work Thursday-Monday over the weekend.

Do they still make vanilla Coke?
I haven't seen it in years except at a soda fountain either at Five Guys or Burger King.

I love that stuff. If they brought it back, I'm gonna buy a case.

I thought it was Monday. Never mind.

Been around all the time here at least (Ireland).
It's expensive but almost every store have it.

did you know that while heroin junkies and other hard-drug users experience withdrawls that make them sick & WANT to die, alcohol withdrawl can ACTUALLY KILL YOU?

have fun user, i'll just stick to my thc.

I used to shake with a straight razor, noooooooope stopped that years ago

Started drinking beer around 9am or so. Still no drunk :/

Wear pants

Boredom is one of the biggest problems when it comes to alcoholism. Find a way to get around that and you can quit totally.

Yeah, I just had a vanilla coke not too long ago.

Vanilla Coke.cherry coke,cherry vanilla coke,Vanilla Dr Pepper cherry ,cherry vanilla Dr Pepper etc at Wendy's. living in the third world .

Something about pissing in the sink

Thats the problem i had with junkies in rehab, "oh i need sub or im going to die" crying like fucking children. Then they complain about how easy it to relapse, "my dealer called me" or "a friend offered me some" like alcohol isnt literally everywhere and anyone of age can purchase it legally. With alcohol you dont know you have a problem for a loooooong time, with heroin you know what youre getting into from the start.

Keep it up OP. I had to taper off benzos while working and feel your pain. You’ll get through it and it will make you stronger.

that doesn't make it feel much worse though, I've withdrawn from both and they are just as bad in different ways. The worst thing about alcohol is it's everywhere around you and is accepted socially. If heroin were the same way everyone would be using it the high is harder to quit then being drunk.

op here just shaved got 20 minutes if I am going to make it and I am trying to jack it real quick, but thanks.

would post at work but Sup Forums "banned" posting from cricket wireless ip's so can only lurk, cucks

op here again and

this, its never been this twisted though, shower time in 2 mins probably

Noice

leaving, wish me luck, feel better though