Population of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland since 1100

Population of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland since 1100

>that Ireland

the irish should thank the UK for the famine (even though it was their fault in every way), imagine how overpopulated ireland would be today if it wasnt for that

>ireland has a small population london

wew, mental

There are more Irish and Irish descendents living in Britain than the entire historical population of Northern Ireland put together. It's pretty funny how much deflection happens whenever you mention this.

>parents are irish
>go to visit family in cork
>they call me "english" as an insult and ask if i love the queen
>i do love the queen
>i will never have english blood

the irish famine is exagerated, most of that loss of population was due to migration to the USA

Sorry, I know how it feels user. Mummy got JOCK'D and I live on the Scots border as well.

I like how the industrial revolution pretty much only affected England

um sorry sweaty

Your point? Still only affected England, in the UK

perhaps early industrialization. But the US economy surpassed the British in the 1870s when our steel production far outpaced that of the UK and Germany

Lots of migration to the industrial centres in England I suppose

ummm, English is not the same as UK, sweetcheeks

>What is Glasgow?

>using a linear scale for an exponential measurement
Why are americans always so uneducated?

>removing even more gdp from the area we're considering
>strengthening your argument

pick one and only one

There's so many stories about muricunts coming to England and posing as tourists so they could steal industrial secrets from our country, look up Francis Lowell. At least during the war they had they honesty to give something token in return

blood doesn't matter
only your culture

One guy went over there and memorized the steam engine's design and came back here and produced it

Without getting to much into economic history, English laws forced the de-industrialization of Ireland at the same time. See the Corn Laws, Wool Act, Navigation Act, and so on

One of my friends growing up was English but raised in Ireland, everyone made fun of him for his accent/slang, moved back to England after school and everyone calls him Irish

It took nearly 300 years to recover from the Death Plague

Good idea for a Toad but poor execution imo desu

Population of Italy

>tfw christianity

Is this the stunning result of the American education system?

Is that drop in england in 1910s the Spanish flu?

>that recent bump
Hehehe

Wow American education on full display today. A certain important event happened before that.