How do you feel about the fact that he's is president

How do you feel about the fact that he's is president.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/5wcgk2a6
youtube.com/watch?&v=oOnTPyWuNIo
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love it. I voted for him.

mildly amused, and pretty indifferent

I honestly and truly feel great!

Was about time america served their superiors. #MakeRussiaGreatagain

strawpoll.com/5wcgk2a6

anti intellectual idiot. not so good, but could be worse

Awesome, the liberal tears are tasty AF :^)

meh

I never understood why people give a fuck about politics like their vote matters. You want the puppet on the left? Or the puppet on the right?

This country was sold and paid for like 300 years ago and the same families running it then are doing it now. That's why there is a 1% and not a .0005%

1000x better than Hillary, we dodged a bullet there (and WW3)

embarrassed

pretty much like this

I haven't a single disagreement with anything he himself has done or tried to do since entering office, heres hoping for 7 more years, and hoping these liberal fuckwits finally get milled out of relevancy so we can truly become a united country

Do you really believe we would have WW3 just because Hillary would be President?
I mean i get people are stupid enough to think the earth is flat, so of course you can be this dumb, just scary to think that you walk around with an active brain and still believe something that stupid.

I never noticed the low energy milk, top shelf

My state was a close run thing, I voted for Trump and spent the afternoon ferrying my customers/the elderly/their neighbours to the voting stations, people who otherwise wouldn't have been able to vote. Reckon I notched up something like 23 Trump votes, I didn't charge a dime for my taxi services either. A few votes can make the difference.

voted for him but wish I hadnt. It turns out Trump is just another ZOG-puppet

but trump says mean things which means he's literally hitler

MUH RUSSIA BLUMPHF XDXDXD

a true american hero

Still mad Hillary lost huh? Cry more bitch :^)

Unlike Trump, Hitler did nothing wrong

I don't let what other people say make me feel, also, I like what hitler was trying to do, in his own crazy way he really wanted the best for his people

>Russia
1 shekel has been deposited into your checking account

It's a love hate thing.
I love how he's our president.
I hate the constant autistic screeching every female in the world is doing every second of every day. It's getting old, lesbians. calm down.

Economy is booming, GDP has grown, job growth is up, Black Unemployment, Lowest Level in 17 Years, Surging stock market powers U.S. wealth to $96.2 trillion, Bill allocates $1.6 billion for Trump's border wall, ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests, DACA Renewals Drop 21%, Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores, Secretary Zinke Announces Boost to Wetland, Waterfowl Conservation, Access to Public Lands Through Conservation Grants, Federal Duck Stamp Funds, Ben Carson Finds $500 Billion (Billion!) In Errors During Audit Of Obama HUD, the U.S. has become the world's dominant energy superpower, Report: Trump plans to cut foreign aid, merge State and USAID

>pretty good

Is Putin paying in dollar or ruble?

Fair to midlin

>ICE raids targeting families net 650 arrests
Sweet :^)

His family are jews, his friends are jews, and he even put jews in the white house. I think we did good.

>he's is president
You should make your message clearer by using uppercase letters for IS.

And yes, I agree.

>Putin
Who turned the shareblue shillbots on?

better they be running from the driver seat than the back seat, they might see where they are going kek

feelsbadman

It's gold. Watching the US gnaw off its own genitals because they let the GOP kill education for the masses over the last 75 years.

I've got a feeling that no one on here actually likes him, they're just too swept up in being a Sup Forums asshole to say otherwise.

Love how unhappy he makes the news people. Love how angry the willingly ignorant are over his victory. I mean, if your are unhappy, you should really look at your life and see that so long as you aren't getting taxed into poverty, haven't been rounded up and jailed for your beliefs, have a job, have a spouse/friend, and actually make it out of your moms basement once in a while, things are fine, as always. If you dwell on what a huge loser you are, of course you will be unhappy. HAHA

I'm lovin' it?

Same here. I voted for him because I knew that the left would be butthurt for at the very least 4 years. The madder, the more insane, the more misery, self loathing, angry and violent libshits become, the more I'm filled with joy.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?&v=oOnTPyWuNIo

People not standing for a faggoty national anthem. How does that make you feel?

sure is Russia in this thread

You truely love america burn don't you.
I hope we get to execute you traitors wearing your retard hats :^)

the economy is doing well because of Obama, haven't you heard?

would've liked Burner Sandie more, but since it's as bad on both sides, it's not that bad
plus he a funny fucker
not necessarily a good pres, but a funny fucker

Mildly embarrassed.

>implying that sticking to Hillary is meaningless or something
That's like making fun of communists by sarcastically saying "Sure, you destroyed Europe, but you still showed Hitler who's boss.". Yeah, Hitler was a pretty bad guy and Hillary was a pretty dangerous person. Sticking it to Hillary and her ilk is worth a few years of turbulence.

Indifferent

sure Ivan

Cringe

Please. No Trumpist has at anytime worked in the financial sector. I mean the retards think his tax cuts is great for them because they save 10$ while the 1% get millions for killing your healthcare.

Why are we blaming the Russians? Many Americans are just retarded.

can't argue that

How retarded are you, really? How really retarded are you? Did you go to a school that taught you how to be retarded?

HE Donald Trump "His Excellency" is objectively the most respected US President by world power leaders we have ever seen.

>america burn
>implying hillary won

bunch of worthless crybabies, like those Occupy Wall Street losers that had plenty of time to "protest" but not enough to find decent jobs.

Gotta weed these fuckers out.

>"His Excellency"
Has a nice ring to it, will use this to trigger crazy libcucks :^)

Nice strawman, faggot.

they were just part of the russian ploy to get you to believe their fuckpuppet (((trump))) is the better option

Trump is reshaping American politics. Literally any word he says can change entire news cycles.

>denial

sure Ivan

Pathetic samefag.

>Trump is reshaping American politics.
sadly not for the better

Man, these libcucks ITT sure are triggered

fucking lmao :^)

Well nobody can be as bad as the last guy, I think everybody agrees on that.

Calvin lay there in bed, next to his tiger. His fourteenth birthday was tomorrow. He was getting older, puberty striking at his mind, voice, and body. He kissed Hobbes on the cheek, puling him closer and thanking him for being his friend. Then it happened. It had been happening often since he was thirteen and he had no control over it. His erection tented his boxers, pressing against his friend's rump.

"Stop.." Hobbes mumbled with a growl, pushing him away. Calvin turned onto his back, pulling his under shorts down and revealing his standing pillar, about five inches. Average, he figured. He shook Hobbes awake. He didn't wake easily and grumbled and growled, but eventually sat up. "What, Calvin?" He asked angrily, wanting very much to go back to sleep. "I love you." "I love you too.." Hobbes said awkwardly. 'What is this about?' He wondered. "Do you really love me?" "Yeah, why?" Hobbes sat up further, sleep forgotten. "I want to mate with you.." Calvin blushed.

"Wait! What? You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the liscence plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. If anything, I could say that this cab was rare, but I though "nah, forget it, yo home to Bel Air"! I pulled up to the house at about seven or eight, yelled to the cabbie, yo homes, smell you later. Looked at my kingdom, and I was finally there, to sit on my throne, as the Prince of Bel Air.

derp

You mean “duh libruls” (meaning anyone with a decent salary and a modicum of intellect) who just swept gubernatorial races and are about to make the senate an even divide? Funny I only see those people celebrating the majority’s rejection of trump and the worthless low wage uneducated white nigger trash who support him. Kek you are economically obsolete. Enjoy your opiate addiction, useless white nigger.

are you one of those crybabies? You one of those millenials that think we're "citizens of the world"? Did you occupy wall street because you choose to not do what it takes to find a good job, including cutting your long hippie hair and wearing appropriate business attire?

>derp

factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

Horny

BUT THE STOCK MARKET!!!!!!!!! If the president's tweets would be believed, this really is the only thing that matters.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Now I know you're just trolling.
>Hillary is better than Trump.
>-Maybe she isn't?
>You're brainwashed by Russia.
>-Maybe I'm not.
>Sure, Ivan.
Great talk.

Kek when a sad samefagging shill has to still cry about fucking Hillary and can’t say anything good about trump. Kek when they have to make up crybaby Russian bullshit about “hurr durr world war three guise!” No wonder you’re so poor

Samefag who didn’t get the memo it’s only the righties crying. Dems just swept gubernatorial elections. Kek

Retarded libcucks will never learn to keep their mouths shut in quiet dignity. They just keep embarrassing themselves publicly like this. Hope they keep it up, it's hilarious watching these dumbos sperg xD

He is a cuck

hur: proofs guys
>factcheck.org
my fucking sides xD

Don't change the goalpost, schmuck. You said Hillary would have been better? How? On top of all these wonderful things we have right now, we would have had more rape accusations and late term abortions or what?

The left cannot meme

Without educated liberals in the sciences you worthless uneducated dope addict white niggers wouldn’t have a lever to pull or a semi to drive or your welfare for that matter. Good thing we have already rendered you useless trash economically obsolete. Kek. Enjoy trump-it’s all you morons will ever get.

The right can't fight

look at those numbers really well. They're not that good. Those 10 million "jobs" are a lot of part time and temporary jobs, like seasonal workers and part time cashiers and shit. And the stock market has only been booming since Trump's election.

Oh, and nobody gives a fuck about what foreigners think about us. Pic related.

>HURRR
actually go to the link and check their sources at the bottom

Wow, shareblue is going to go bankrupt with all the lefty shillposts.

>.02
>.02
>.02
>.02
>etc.

Disappointed and ashamed. Went in this year expecting congress and court to block the majority of his approvals, him piss and moan on twitter while whoring himself at the podium, pretty much contradict every last one of his stupid campaign catchphrases, while the rest of the world looks slightly confused.

He doesn't care about the job, nor how he's diminishing the power of presidential responsibilities. Just about as useless as they come, and part of me hopes it stays that way so he doesn't do real damage. But of course his ego will get hungry as he sees his popularity plummet, then Manchild in Chief will have to have another tantrum.

You consider yourself inherently superior and you're glad people lost their jobs without receiving adequate retraining. Gee, I wonder why people hate you.

they're a hell of a lot better than this guy's

Trump hasn’t enacted a single economic policy so all that is Obama’s doing, save for the daca bullshit. Too bad as most dreamers are far smarter and harder working than useless uneducated white nigger junkie trash.

Fucking BASED grandpa

That happens all the time, and the midterms will see Democrat victories just like Obama midterms saw Republican victories.

Or are you not old enough to know that's how it goes?