IT'S
OKAY
TO
BE
BLACK

Kek

to bad its not

Get the fuck out of here...

this is what niggers look like when they see an IOTBW sign.

Its okay to be a savage

It's okay to be infested with nanites and forcibly linked into a hive mind.

I see nothing wrong here, as in IOTBW signs

It’s OK, but it’s not as good as being white.

No, it's not.

you got the correct answer congrats

yeah, unfortunately no one really mean this, it's a fight against normal racists and racists-against-white-people

between*

Yeah, sure, mr skeltal.

yeah ok I can agree with that.

should be "it's okay to be a nigger"

You should correct it.
'It's okay to be a black female sex slave.'

Most of us aren't actually racist but I'll admit they sure destroyed the term "alt-right" for non racists, it's emergent definition eventually settled down from a temporary alliance between all types of libertarians. I think they won that exchange, the SJW were very specific to leave non-racist anti-SJWs with nothing to identify themselves with and now they can frame their fight with the "alt-right" as representative of the entire conflict. Notice, also, how they never mention Breitbart - they'll cuss at you for watching "FOX news" but they're always sure not to name the real publication of record. Funny how my left wing friends admit their journalism friends with positions at publications ranging from WAPO to Vanity Fair are obsessed with "stopping Breitbart" but when you get down on the ground somehow it's never mentioned. Meanwhile, if you ask a real alt-righter they'll just say Breitbart is run by jews and never take a second look.

Sad but true.