Alright Sup Forums I just spilled weed on me floor...

Alright Sup Forums I just spilled weed on me floor, and instead of using the vaac trick I used a lint roller and scraped off whatever lose bud there was. Should I still smoke it?

yeah, obviously you should smoke it because drugs are hard to afford in high school

>2017
>not grinding up kratom and injecting it into your ass

Fucking newbie

Is that a golf T?

Do it fag

get two cards and scrap it together

What a pathetic loser. Clinging to the smallest amount of a plant because your life is that shitty.

If you are that hard up that you need to smoke that I feel bad for u son....

I got 99 problems but having to smoke weed off the floor ain't one

You don't kmow the half of it. My 1st and only gf (now ex) straight up asked me to have sex, and I said no

>I'm totally in control of my weed habit! I-It's not weird to use a fucking lint roller to scoop up flakes of plant and whatever shit is there off the ground and smoke it for my daily fix

A fucking lint roller? Fuck no dude, all sorts of chemicals on there is now on your weed. Plus you've ruined your lint roller.

Jesus fuck dude, stop smoking for a while and re-evaluate your life.

>should i inhale adhesive chemicals

I've snorted coke off a carpet, so why the fuck not.

So there's a chance I can die, win-win situation

god what a fucken idiot bro

>smoking glue covered plant particles.

What could go wrong?

alpha af

No way you'll die from such a small amount, but it won't feel good on your lungs. You might even get a chest infection, which will be really shitty.

I would seriously consider thinking about what lead your life to this point and how to make things okay again. Nothing wrong with smoking weed, just right now I don't think you're thinking clearly user, and drugs won't help with that.

Snort smort

use a hoover and put sock over end and suck it up =]

If you had a convection vaporiser this wouldn't be a problem

Just smoke it, I've picked up buds that fell off to the ground and smoked it anyways, but the lint roller wasn't the best idea